Chapter 2: Testing ground
70 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

Liam woke up early in the morning, and he tidied up his bed before taking a bath. He changed his clothes and began preparing his breakfast for the day.

His meal was simple and yet relatively pitiful.

Green beans and cabbages on the plate. Pale uncooked water with dried bread that even Liam had forgotten whether it was edible or not.

The table looked relatively unstable, with the cracked window above the sink. The floor tiles looked ragged, and some small grasses could be seen emerging on the corner.

Glancing over the food in front of him. Liam could only sigh with a helpless look and said.

"It's better than nothing. "

-

After the meal, he observed the whole world for a second.

Sat down on the chair next to the tree with his body relaxed under the gentle wind blowing by occasionally.

Not long after, he eventually opened his eyes with a touch of interest.
Propped up his hand against his chin as he fell into deep thoughts for a minute.

"The terrain formation, large forest emerging in batches, and even weird-looking animals have finally appeared. "

"Though this world is a normal one without any power system."

"I plan to create a normal world before creating a spiritual one. There's no need to rush, and how about creating some little humans to see their survival rate at the early stage of this super large continent."

Having decided that Liam projected his large body into the world. Standing tall like a pillar in between the earth and the heaven.

His giant golden eyes scanned through the whole continent in a split second, attempting to find a proper place as a starting point for his people.

"Since this world is a bit too big, I will first set up a small place as a starting point. "

After multiple considerations, Liam finally selected an Island as the starting place.

It was not too far from the main continent, and the island was located at the bottom right corner of the world.

Surrounded by oceans on all sides, with five lakes and one giant mountain on the island. The island was shaped like an oval in a vertical line.

Three of the five lakes were located on the bottom side of the island, while the other two were on the island's upper side.

The mountain was located directly in the middle of the island, acting as a barricade for both the upper and lower sides of the island.

To add some vitality to the island. Liam then brought some harmless wild animals from the main continent.

Respectively, a 4-legged lizard, but this animal appeared to be an herbivore, a cyan-colored bird that was the size of a human adult, a four-legged deer with thick white fur and majestic horns that differed from one to another, a 3 meters tall cow-like animal but with a smoother grey color, and finally a long striped fish for the lake.

"Hmmm... Maybe I should add one or two dangerous animal species as a sense of pressure for survival. "

"The long-striped fish species will have a high birth rate and extremely fast growth percentage as a food source. They will live in all of the five lakes."

"The four-legged lizard will be a harmless species unless attacked first. They will live near the beach and swamp area with murky water."

"The four-legged deer will live close to the mountain. I will give them the ability to climb the side of the mountain, and I will give them a relatively medium birth rate."

"The cyan-colored bird will live directly at the top of the mountain. A reasonably peaceful species that will only hunt fish and some small animals. Normal birth rate and medium growth rate."

"As for the cow, well... Let's set it with the default setting of what it is currently. Will live in the vast grass plain and is relatively a peaceful species."

With that being set, Liam drifted to the side and scanned the whole main continent again.

His gaze soon landed next to a small lake, and there, next to this lake, existed a large snake that was currently devouring a giant white bear.

The body was long and slender, with a powerful muscle outline visible to one's eyes. The rectangular head and the horrible rows of fangs aligned in the mouth.

Chewing and swallowing the whole white bear into the belly without any difficulty.

"Over 16 meters long, and the body is quite powerful in defense. However, the birth rate is extremely low, and the growth rate is moderate. I think this is good enough."

Not wasting any more time, Liam grabbed the snake through the void and placed the dazzled snake directly in one of the five lakes.

Stopped momentarily and repopulated the snake species until the number reached 100.

"As for the human species, I will use my hair to create them. But it needed multiple tests first before an entire release. "

Liam pondered for a moment before making any decision. Pulled out his projection from the world and set the time flow to 1 hour to 1 day.

Opening his eyes, Liam rubbed his shoulder a bit as he yawned lazily under the gentle rustle of the wind.

Stood up from sitting and went to the kitchen to pick up a small plastic box. It was roughly 10cm in length, 7cm in height, and over 6cm in width.
Returning to the courtyard, Liam dug a small amount of dirt into it. I placed a tiny shred of bread on the corner and a little circle of water on the other end of this box.

"System set this into a small testing ground."

(Yes, host.)

With that being done, Liam plucked a string of hair from his head and put it directly in the middle of the box.

And under his will, the time flow in the little box stopped abruptly as the hair began to dissolve and multiply.

Flowing like a liquid,d as soon enough,h over 1000 tiny humans were scattered here and there, lying on the ground. Their eyes were closed, and their appearance was relatively above average.

Examining these tiny humans, Liam's eyes couldn't help but widen a little, and he said.

"Their lifespan is extremely long since it is my cell. The body is 1.5 times stronger than a normal human, and the brain is 2.3 times more flexible. "

"I will cut down their lifespan to 150 years old, and I will gift them with the ability to communicate with each other early on in this world."

"The language for communication would be a mixture of my current language and some other language of my past life. "

Liam's eyes gleamed a little under the shade of the cherry tree, glancing over the tiny box as his gaze punctured through the void and overlooked the whole box's world with interest.

"Then, let the time flow at 1 hour for one month."

With that being decided, the time in the boxes finally moved again under Liam's will. Those tiny humans slowly opened their eyes and glanced around the area in confusion.

How did they get here? What is language? What is what and so on? Liam didn't give them that much information inside their mind other than that they were human.

However, in a true sense, these humans are real humans with emotions and self-existence knowledge.

But to Liam, these humans are simply a bunch of episodes for him to relieve his boredom in his eternal life.

If they died, then that's it. He will create another batch of humans to continue their journey.

If they succeed, then that's great. Liam will let them live according to their will in the main continent world.

This box was a test box for now.

He would send them there if Liam deemed them finally ready to face the island world in the pond. If not, then live here until the requirement is met up to Liam's standard.

Speaking of which, Liam still hasn't put a name on his world yet.

"A name, huh... "

He mulled over this topic for a moment. It would be too awkward to always say "this world" and "my world" all the time. At the very least, he needed an official name for this world.

"System, any suggestions?."

He asked in a plain tone.

(Eternal world, host.)

"Hoo... That's a good name."

"Then that's decided. My world will be named Enteral World from now on."

Liam smiled with satisfaction as he leaned his back against the chair comfortably.

7