Chapter 3 Blunder in the kitchen
371 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After both the women went out Alex began to seriously think  about his current situation after calming down from seeing the wonderful sight, contemplating few things he had heard from the conversation between Olivia and Laura.

"What did aunt Laura meant by 'i healed him' " touching his forehead Alex found there were no bandages or wounds. And from the conversation between his mother and Laura he guessed he was quite heavily injured.

"Does this mean this world has magic or something like that, just like those transmigration stories" Alex smiled  Excitedly.

Alex then got out of the bed and began to check out his 'new body' that he had transmigrated into. 

His hands were smaller than he had expected. From the size of his hands and his height as well as his other body features he estimated that he was about 14-15 years old.

After searching for sometime, he finally found a mirror in the room to check out how he looked.

He had dark black hair, blue ish gray eyes and was 5'5 feet tall. And a tiny bit tan skin. 

"Oh, well what's done is done though I'll miss my old world a little bit, but this world is going to be lot more interesting from what I have seen so far". An evil grin escaped his mouth which seemed quite ominous but a bit cute for a 14-15 year old kid.

Next day, Alex got up and came out his room to finally check out the place where he was temporarily staying.

The house seems to be made in shape of a hut not too shabby but it was made out of wood not concrete which seems to match otu as from what he has seen upto now this world is about magic.

After checking his room he came to hallway where he saw his aunt Laura cooking food in revealing outfit. She wore a tight  short shirt like tolga at the bottom and a revealing bikini like midriff top.

 Now that he got to look at his Laura  carefully she really was a banger. She had big butt but too big, and her boobs were almost threatening to burst out of their restraint. At the very least they were F cup.

'Damn, one of these days I'm going to have a heart attack'.

After checking out Laura  thoroughly he finally called out to her, " Aunt Laura can I help you in preparing the food".

"No dear, you don't need to concern about food. You should rest" Laura replied smilingly to Alex.

"But aunt Laura, I'm perfectly fine after the nights rest" saying so Alex flexed his arms and jumped around for a few times to emphasize the fact .

Seeing Alex so keen on helping her see finally relented "Alright, if you really want to help then take this kaden and wash it".

As she said that she extended her hand backwards with a cabbage like vegetable towards me without turning towards me.

As i tried to reach out and grab the kaden (cabbage) but he began to see double-double as a sudden bout of dizziness ( confusion)/fuzziness) struck him maybe from all the jumping he did to impress his aunt.

As he grabbed the ''kaden" it felt quite soft and spongy to the touch. 

But after his visson cleared he finally saw what he was holding and it was no pumpkin but Laura's plump and juicy ass.

When he saw what he did he thought in his mind " fuck, i messed up, I'm dead for sure".

( author's note: you guys can imagine whatever sexy outfit in a mediaeval type setting all you want, whatever that gets you going)

9