Chapter 4 Subtle hints!
275 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex abruptly closed his eyes, his body shaking  from the dizziness as well as nervousness waiting for a tight slap to land on his face. 

Meanwhile thinking, ''though this worlds women seemed to be a lot more revealing and modest in their outfits but they shouldn't be willing to tolerate such actions".

While thinking all that and waiting for a few seconds for that slap to arrive. There was nothing.

Just then his aunts word fell into his ears, "Alex dear, thats not cabbage you are holding that' my butt." After hearing her i quickly let go of her butt and slowly opened my eyes. 

 She slowly turned around and I saw no anger in her eyes. Instead a hint of worry flashed in her eyes as she spoke "I think you should go to your room and rest  your face looks a little pale and your body is shaking I think you should go to your room and let aunt Laura deal with household chores when you really get well then you can help me."  Saying so she slowly turned away and resumed her work.

 "Ok, aunt Laura", after replying to her dazedly he started to go back to his room while totally confused from the whole scenario.

After Alex returned to his room he began go over what he had experienced just then.

'Fuck, i almost pissed my pants. I thought I was going to get slapped, maybe because I'm unwell that' why she didn't hit me. But still I grabbed her butt and also squeezed it a bit and it  didn't seem like she was bothered by it at all. She was almost nonchalant about it. And even kindly told me to go back and rest' Alex wondered as he lied on the bed.

Alex thought  'maybe it's because I'm sick and a 14  year old that kid that aunt Laura didn't get angry and it maybe because this world is lot more liberal about boundaries. I'll check it out how far I can push those sometime.

"Oh, well no need to worry about stuff that didn't happen. But that dizzyness I got is really of serious concern. I think I haven't healed from Aunt Laura's treatment yet i should be careful not to jump arround too much''.

Just then the door of room opened and aunt Laura came in.

She sat down on the bed and asked concernedly "Alex, are you alright now."

" I'm fine now aunt but I'm hungry." Replied Alex.

Laura smiled briefly and continued "alright then since you are fine then come out and have some food".

Saying so Laura got of the bed and started to walk out of the door and Alex followed Laura closely behind staring intently at her big ass as it swayed side to side in that short skirt like Tolga of her.

'she really got a nice ass. I'd be awesome if I get fuck and ravage that ass as much as I want. I think I should really check out  those personal boundaries  maybe I can take advantage of them somehow if they are really as liberal as I think' Alex thought as he lewdly gazed at his aunt Laura ass.

After both of them arrived at the dinning table they sat down and started to eat their breakfast.

(Author's note:- guys I know I'm building too much plot and writting at a slower pace but it will lead to something good.)

(And don't forget to leave a comment or suggestions you may have to add in this novel).

8