Chapter 5 Taking advantage of aunt Laura in kitchen
428 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HELLO GUYS THIS IS THE AUTHOR AND I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU A FEW THINGS THAT MIGHT CONFUSE YOU NOW OR LATER IN THE STORY

1. I'M USING HALLWAY, DINNING ROOM, LIVING AND ALL SUCH MODERN TERMS BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT THE STORY IS SET IN A MEDIAEVAL TO MODERN LIKE SETTING AND THE ABOVE WORDS USED SOUND LIKE ALEX IS LIVING IN SOME KIND OF MODERN GRAND MANSION BUT HE'S NOT YOU SHOULD IMAGINE HIM IN A MODEST WOODEN HOUSE AND I'M USING THOSE WORDS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE MEDIAEVAL TERMS FOR THEM THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

After both of them ate their food and got up Alex suggested "Aunt Laura can I help you in cleaning the dishes".

 Hearing Alex's words Laura hesitated a bit " but you felt unwell and dizzy in the morning, I think you should rest and not do any work for a while".

" but I am really fine now that I have eaten the food i don't feel exhausted anymore. And if I don't help you with anything and only eat and sleep then I'll feel very bad, pretty please " asked Alex earnestly.

"Fine do whatever you want" Laura reluctantly acquiesced to Alex's constant pleading.

Alex hurriedly followed after Laura back to the kitchen.

As Laura began to wash the dishes, Alex asked her " Aunt Laura can you  first teach me how to properly wash the dishes".

"Ok, watch carefully" as she explained and showed Alex what to do.

 Alex was busy with something else while Laura was busy with teaching he slowly shifted from her side to her back and as she was washing the dishes she had to bend forward a little to wash the dishes hence her huge ass was protruding back towards Alex. 

Alex gulped nervously because of the action he was about perform. Slowly he slightly 'touched' his Dick which was now standing like tall bamboo threatening to break out of his tolga ( very loose lioncloth like underwear ish pant just think of it as very loose pant) against the nice ass crack between his aunts butt cheeks, he hurriedly checked his aunts reaction to see if she had noticed what he was doing but there was no change in her expression. Seeing her reaction he relaxed slightly and taking it as a position sign he advanced a little further and he began move his body a little and slowly and steadily rub his cock against her butt. 

He almost came from just this much. For a virgin of two lives ( which he presumed that he was a virgin in this life too) who could only use his left hand in previous life and could only look at beautiful womens from afar and on the internet this was just too much.

And even after all that Still there were no reaction from her seeing that he grew a little more emboldened and pushed his dick little deeper and his little brother was almost submerged in that big juicy ass of hers but just as a wave euphoria struck him and release his cream a inquisitive voice entered his ears and woke him up from all his fantasies "Alex what are you doing back there, you said you came to help me yet you are  standing behind me. And why were you shaking me" hearing his aunts words he hastly distanced himself from her and tried to gaze her reaction.

 After looking at his aunt Laura's facial expressions there didn't seem to be any sign of disgust or anger but just a hint of puzzlement and confusion. 

Seeing that he relaxed and forcefully calmed himself down as he nervously but cheekily replied " sorry, Aunt Laura you just so Fast and good at cleaning those dishes i can't wash them as good as you".

Hearing his compliment Laura smiled a  little and said "don't very if you can't do that let aunt handle it. You can do something else".

Seeing her not angry and even smiling a little he breathed a sigh of relief.

He thought "being a kid really has its advantages the Adult just don't really pay that close a attention to what they a doing. But still I shouldn't push my luck too much, taking this much advantage here and there for sometime is good enough but if I push too much I'll really get cought. it's enough for now i should take it slowly'. 

After Laura finished washing all the dishes she walked out of kitchen and Alex followed suit.

As they reached they got out of the kitchen and entered the living room, a hurried knock entered their ears. 

After listening to the  knocking, Laura walked up to the door and opened it. 

When the door opened Alex who followed behind Laura saw a man who was a little anxious but along with the anxiousness there were hint of happiness.

The man began to speak "miss Laura please come with me to see my child. It is about to be born.  please see to it that the child is born without complications". 

Hearing the man's pleading Laura replied "no need to worry I'm coming"  saying so she turned to Alex and asked "Alex do you want to come with me".

Alex affirmed to his aunts enquiry.

6