Chapter 03 – The Lady Elf Is Hot
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Alex took a few steps towards the bridge he noticed behind it stood a gate and a long wall the bridge was also perched over a long streaming river, it seemed this was the only way to the town b noted Alex. Hmm, Alex couldn't shake a weird feeling what is it? b Asked.

"Oh, probably just my imagination," as they stepped on the long wooden bridge in front of them stood a lady in a rogue-like outfit, with a bow strapped on her back. Look at her," Alex whispered she is beautiful, you seem to be starstruck Alex though you should be Warned she is level 30.

Alex was captivated by her beauty as he approached he noticed, she was blessed with long flowing golden hair that was swaying in the wind and her radiant skin. Also, her pointy ears something he recognised elves have in games. "stop! who are you?' I'm Alex Mercer and this is oh that's right you don't. I am b, heh so you decided to show yourself. I am Leia Votario and to cross this bridge you must show me your mettle human, though the gate won't open until my captain arrives I challenge whoever comes here but judging by your level I'm not expecting much and how is that possible are you a natural.

"It seems that way," Alex stated. He reached for his dagger in his inventory but hesitated when he saw the pretty girl in front of him. "I wouldn't want to hurt someone as beautiful as you." Suddenly, a strong gust of wind knocked Alex back and scratched his arm. " ehh she hasn't even moved but her hand had a green ring shining on her index finger it's an aero ring which allows wind skills B told Alex.

As the surge of wind passed Leia started charging towards Alex She's not holding back b. He then waited to strike her as she came close but as he blinked she appeared out of nowhere and hit his back with a stick. As soon it struck him he felt his energy was being drained fast and he could barely stand. Alex, you are no match for me she whispered close in his ear. Alex felt tingles in his body and fell to the ground with excitement. Then he got back up you know I might be in love.

Nonsense as Leia struck him again with the stick each hit wasn't painful but I felt weaker like I could barely hold my sword. "Oh, Alex B said did I forget to mention that energy is a shield that is also needed for skills but if it is gone you are weaker and will take damage like normal? It talks Leia said interesting familiar you have I haven't seen one like it. You should watch your blindspot as Alex span around with his blade but stopped midway I just remembered I don't hit girls, nonsense Leia then struck him down on the ground.

Alex was then knocked out, it seems you won't be crossing anytime soon Leia instructed. Damn defeated by a stick even worse by a hot babe who I could feel my sight dimming as things got dark Alex then heard a familiar voice, Mom is that you. No Alex it's B as he slowly regains consciousness he notices B is glowing its an anomaly Alex press the button and you will be overpowered temporarily but after you will be paralysed for half the day "Okay B if only for this one reason".

 

A surge of power erupted around Alex he instantly became level 50 wielding a legendary blade Masamune and pitch black heavy amour. Leia looked at Alex with awe at what was happening he was level 50 was he that eager to beat me?

"No Leia that's not it. you can come out Alex Called out," Hidden in the forest near the bridge 10 people in armour came out. huh, they are bandits Leia mentioned to Alex. I had a hunch before I got here some kind of feeling you would say. We can make a deal with you one of the bandit men questioned Alex you take care of the elf and we will take her with us. No, I will not let you, then we'll take you both the group of bandits charged towards them. I got your back Alex okay then Leia equipped her bow activated her green ring and used a skill Called raining arrows she fired a glowing arrow above the bandits showering more down on them some were weakened others fell to the ground.

As one of them neared me I unknowingly activated 2 rings of the same colour but shadowy. then used a skilful dark cleave as I swung my blade in front of me I took out three men at once they fell to the ground, Alex watched out as a bandit cast a fireball my body moved without a thought I was faster as well. The bandit mage was preparing to cast another spell but was suddenly struck with an arrow by Leia.

As I looked at the group a giant of a woman came forward she must be the leader. She was level 30 I could take her our blades clenched she was strong but I was stronger and broke her stance, but she did a whirlwind strike and managed to hit me I felt a bit slower but managed to dodge the full force of the strike.

Then I activated another random skill dark skeletal summon a shadow skeleton raised from the earth to defend us "Captain watch out!" he can summon. The skeleton then attacked the bandits. ahh, it's strong, who is this guy Leia is intrigued by Alex. Okay, it's time to end this Leia was still supporting Alex. No stay back the bandit leader was afraid, however as soon as I got near her I froze in place and fell to the ground, I'm sorry Alex but times up no b just a little longer.

what hehe so you couldn't handle that power the summoned skeletal also vanished you all might've taken 6 of us down so get them boys leia tried her best to fend them off me. Alex but I couldn't move. What's the matter girl you just need to come with us and we won't hurt you or your friend.

Then a horn was heard towards the gate. Captain, we are too late they are here so let's retreat for now. The bandits then fled further into the forest. I kept my eyes open as hard as I could but it grew dimmer and at its final closing into nothing Leia was the last my eyes had seen.

0