Chapter 04 – The Town Rivian
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huh is this a dream I'm seeing my younger self, Alex grab your stuff we have to leave yes Mother. You can’t leave just like that Lucinda That was my father John Mercer. We have no choice John then as we left my mother slammed the door shut and we jumped in the car and drove off.

Huh, I can’t Mother you must spar with Regio If you want to become stronger Alex continues, my mother was a combat teacher well known in America and why I kept getting bullied because they thought how she made a weakling like me.

Alex yes Mother you are old enough to live on your own your leaving I have paid for your travel to a private institute you need to find your way. I must go rejoin the army and will be away most of the time I love you look after yourself.

“So here I am .”Huh is that you B Hello Alex, B I want to ask you one thing can I return home, No Alex you must complete the quest the ambitions have given you eleminate the first maybe then you will return, for now wake up.

Ahh Alex slowly opened his eyes, oh it’s just a dream, eh I shrieked as he noticed Leia was lying against his shoulders her soft boobs pressed against his body her legs over his and her arms caressing his chest she was sleeping.

Alex then turned red ah Leia, She let out a yawn oh you awake, where am I Alex asked. You are In my house I moved you here after you passed out. What you did Alex, I have never seen anyone do that well except our captain.

But time to get up sleepyhead, As she slipped out of the sheets and off the bed butt naked. I tried not to look or be seen with a hardened body part. This is only my second time seeing a naked lady.

I will just get dressed Alex and if you can too, I want to show you around the town and have something in store for you.

Okay, Alex answered as he waited for Leia to leave, B are you still here suddenly b showed up out of nowhere here I am Alex it answered. This is a small cottage though it was done up neat what should I do b.

Maybe you should just do what she says Alex to get familiar with this town. Alex got up and dressed I feel like I got less energy. That will happen I said you were paralysed for 9 hours. What was it the next day, Good your Leia said as I looked at how elegant she was in normal girl attire. Let’s go.

As they walked out Alex never thought the town was this big what’s this place called Alex asked Leia oh it’s Rivian it's the second largest town in the northern lands of Aldoria as you’ve seen it is surrounded by rivers, waterfalls and forest but as you know they are lettered with monsters, bandits and other enemies, but there are innocent people and beast as well.

As Alex and Leia walked down the bustling streets where people seemed kind she stopped by a cart to get food, Are you hungry Alex oh I got food in my inventory its alright he replied with a grateful gesture?

As they walked further down the streets Leia stopped, Here we are as she pointed at a large building where laughter and music can be heard from Rivian’s tavern lets drink plus I got to tell you something.

As we entered the air was filled with the smell of alcohol, men and women of different races wearing different gear who looked like adventurers on quests, Alex lets sit here it was an empty table in the corner as eyes darted at him, don’t worry they do that since your a stranger Leia doing her best reassuring Alex.

Ah here we are Leia said as two full flagons of beer, Hi there Leia oh hih hi newcomer this is Alex Leia pointed out, to the shy pretty bar maid, oh welcome she said with a shaky tone in her voice, Alex replied. The barmaid quickly went back to the bar. She seems nice ehh Alex got a fright as he saw Leia’s grim look, hmp anyway I got to tell you I am leaving with the guild to the main city and you being an outsider without an entry card cannot enter.

I see Alex reply gargling down his beer, you're leaving me here, unfortunately, yes but you can stay at the house for about a week then I’m afraid you must pay for the rent.

So what is it I’m going to do Alex feeling worried, How much money have you got Leia " Well, well barely enough for food, Then you must find a way to earn some and go to the expedition for the trainer dungeon tower near here it starts in 3 days. If you manage to enter the level 30 dungeon boss and defeat him you are given an entry card. However only members could enter the trained dungeon tower which cost 500 gold, Alex’s jaw dropped as he heard I had exactly 0 gold pieces.

Then a group of men came over to their table

Leia are you ready one of the men in a group all geared up who surrounded us asked, it’s time for me to go Alex if you're short on coin look at the town’s quest board I hate to leave you like this but till we meet again be safe.

She then left with them, well I thought I was in he told B you were a long shot level 2, your right maybe if I was stronger she would be all over me. That settled it as he drank the last quarter of his beer then his head slammed on the table, B maybe he’s not used to Eldora's alcohol when Alex came right after a few minutes he and B headed out Alex thanked the barmaid who quickly walked away behind the bar, man am I that scary Alex thought,

As Alex and b walked down the streets he then saw the board, let’s see huh? Most are for the dungeon tower, here’s one

Rat infestation reward 10 gold per rat level required 2

Well, I’m qualified let's do this B my very first quest.

To be continued

 
0