2: Mother-In-Law’s Apartment, Living Together With Her
972 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruian looked at the apartment. It was as small as he was living before. This apartment was his mother-in-law's.

It couldn't be helped. His mother-in-law doesn't have the skills to earn money to allow her a good place to live; although her older daughter earns a lot of money, all her money is spent on her youngest daughter's education, so they can only afford this small apartment.

"I have to get out of this poor status," Ruian told himself. He didn't have much stuff. He decided to sell everything in his apartment except clothes, photos, and daily necessities.

He got a lot of money since today's world has AI that decides the price of things, and people can't bargain with AI. That's why even though his wife died in that apartment, and it's well-known news, the apartment still sold a fair amount of money.

Ruian looked at his mother-in-law's apartment, which had a single-person bed, a wardrobe, and a table. With these three things, there was only a three-step walking space. There was the kitchen, and beside the kitchen was the bathroom, but those two things were too small.

"Living with Mother-In-Law is going to be hard," Ruian thought. Before, he didn't consider it since he was depressed and all, but now he thought about it, he felt things would be a bit difficult.

He shook his head and decided not to worry about these things. He put clothes, a toothbrush, and some photos he had brought.

After that, he sat on the bed and looked at the room. He saw a clock on the wall; it was evening at 5 o'clock.

"Mother-in-law would be back in two hours," Ruian muttered; he took out his phone and looked at an ad.

Today is a world of AI, and to not fall behind, you should learn about AI and make a place for yourself.

We, the Ocean Institute, provide the best AI learning course. To not be left behind in this world, join us and make your place in this world.

Today, society relies on AI very much. The middle-class and high-class families AI, which helped them get richer and richer, while the poor, with no skills and access to AI, got poor and poor.

Ruian knew that the only way to get rich was to learn a skill and get a job or create content for social media.

If not, because AI could make the perfect woman of man's fantasy, and men could order whatever they want from this AI woman, then his wife would have millions of followers on social media with her beauty.

Today's world beauty standards are too high because of AI, and men won't even look at beautiful women passing by them since they can see all beautiful women on the screen. There are also VR and AR glasses that would let them see beautiful woman as real life.

XXX FOR AI GENERATING COURSE

Ruian looked at the price; he hesitated momentarily before purchasing the course. He spent half of the money he earned through selling his apartment.

22