4: Hugging Mother-In-Law At Night
931 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After turning off the light, Miyako was still awake. She couldn't fall asleep as it was uncomfortable for her.

She had a habit of sleeping naked for the last two years, and today, she wore jeans, and bra, so it was uncomfortable. As for Ruian sleeping next to her. It was embarrassing.

Miyako stayed awake for a while, trying to sleep but couldn't. Suddenly, she felt a strong arm around her waist. Before she could do anything or think about it, she felt pulled back, and she was in Ruian embrace.

He had his face above her head. Her head touched his chest as he held her tightly.

Miyako's whole body was frozen in embarrassment. She could feel the steady breath of Ruian and the calm beat of his heart. 

"Ruian... Hey," Miyako called out, but her voice was lower than usual, and Ruian, being asleep deeply, didn't hear anything. Instead, his hand around got tighter and moved a little up, almost touching her lower boobs.

Miyako bite her lips. She felt her whole body getting red due to embarrassment. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep. Although she didn't want this, she couldn't wake him up and tell him to take his hand away.

It would be awkward and make him feel bad. Then he might insist on sleeping on the floor, and even if he sleeps in bed, he won't be able to sleep peacefully, in fear he would do the same thing again.

Miyako thought like this and sighed. She remembered her daughter told her that Ruian and she slept like this. Ruian must have done this out of habit.

Miyako didn't want to wake him at this point, so she let him hug her and tried to sleep. It was tough falling asleep when she was feeling the strong body behind her and arms around her stomach, just a few inches away from touching her lower boobs, but eventually, she fell asleep.

Next Morning.

When Miyako opened her eyes, she fell a bit in a daze, and then she remembered that she was sleeping with her Son-in-law; she opened her eyes wide and realized that all night she was in his arms.

She was still in his arms, but this time, his legs were interlinked with hers, so her entire body was frozen in a more embarrassing situation. Not to mention, she could feel something hard poking around her back. She knew what it was, but what could she do?

"Fuck, just endure this, he will wake up soon," Miyako muttered. If it was a strange man, then she would have already reported him to the police, and if it was her dead husband, then she would have teased it, but it was her Son-in-law. The identity was delicate for her to call out.

She didn't want to make him awkward, make him reconsider staying in this house or not. She didn't want to go back to life where she was alone.

Miyako closed her eyes and waited for Ruian to wake.

When Ruian woke and saw that he hugged his mother-in-law like he used to hug his wife, he immediately took his hand off. He checked if his mother-in-law was asleep or not. Seeing that she was deeply asleep, he sighed and went to the bathroom.

Miyako felt him going away, and she sighed.

"Phew, he woke up sooner than I thought," She thought and put her hand around her stomach, where he hugged her, "Should I think about dating someone?"

Miyako shook her head and sighed, "There is no one for me, otherwise I already had boyfriend."

Miyako got up and sat there for a while, thinking about what breakfast she should make. As she was thinking, Ruian walked out and greeted Miyako, and Miyako also replied with a smile.

Miyako was good at acting. She decided to play the role of not knowing what happened at night, while Ruian also played the role of he did something, but since she doesn't know, then it's the same as he did nothing.

As such, these two's life was about to begin.

14