5: She Loved Talking With Him
833 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days passed.

It was the 7th day since Ruian moved in. Miyako was used to his presence. Ruian also started to smile and laugh, which made Miyako also laugh.

As for the night, for the first two days, Ruian unconsciously hugged her, but after, he hugged her consciously. Miyako pretended to be sleep so Ruian didn't know that Miyako knows he hugged her while they were on bed.

Miyako also found some sort of comfort in being hugged by him.

However, she had to sacrifice her sleeveless tank top and shorts since she couldn't wear them at home.

Miyako and Ruian were making breakfast for themselves; they were close to each other, with their shoulder touching each other. Ruian moved to take a tomato when his hand brushed against Miyako's breast.

Ruian quickly takes his hand back, "Um.... Ah..." Ruian mind was thinking of what should he say.

"It's okay, here," Miyako picked a tomato and gave him as she continued to wash rice. Although she appeared as calm, she did get a bit shy but quickly covered up her red cheeks.

After they silently made breakfast, and at the breakfast table, it got normal, and hand brushing against breast forgotten.

After Miyako left for her job, Ruian began to learn about AI for his job.

Miyako, at the job, sitting on the chair, looked outside. It was silent, occasionally people passing by.

Miyako remembered the incident of Ruian hand brushing her breast.

"It really accurate, his hand touched my nipples as well," Miyako said in a low voice. If she hadn't worn a bra, then she would feel it more. Not that she wanted to feel, but this made her aware of how small her kitchen and house were.

Before, she had a big house with her husband, but then everything came down when he died. She lived with her daughters, and no boys were allowed in, so she never had such worries; even if she and her daughter worked together and such things happened, she never became aware of it.

However, Ruian was a man, and he was close to her, so she was aware of him, and whenever shoulders or hands touched, she was conscious of him, and today, hand brushing made her blush. It was good he didn't notice.

Miyako thought of getting a new house long ago and made many preparations, but her oldest daughter left, and her middle daughter married Ruian early, so she didn't think of a new house.

Now, her oldest daughter had a house, and her house was close to her youngest daughter's college, so her youngest daughter lived with her oldest daughter.

Being alone, she doesn't want a new house, but now Ruian is coming here, and soon her granddaughter is coming, so she has to consider this.

Miyako thought for some time, then she frowned, "Wait a minute, there is also a chances Ruian move on with his life."

Although the majority of women and men marry in the AI world to the AI of their dreams, there are still women and men in this world who are looking for someone real, not AI.

In this count, 100 women look for a real man, while only 2 to 5 real men look for real women. So Ruian had many options.

Miyako felt empty as she thought of Ruian moving on. She knew why she felt empty, because she was alone the majority of her life, and Ruian was a good man. At work, she always looked forward to getting home, making dinner with him, eating together, then watching movies together and her favorite thing was she loved to talk with him.

Miyako sighed stopped thinking all of this, and decided to watch a social media shorts video to distract herself.

14