6: Soaked Mother-in-law
1.5k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyako finished her work. She picked up her bag and walked out of her workplace. She worked alone between AI Robots.

There was rarely anyone who came into the store since most of the orders she got were online. She had to proceed with those orders and then let AI robots deliver them.

Miyako looked up, and clouds covered the sky.

"Shit... I didn't bring an umbrella," Miyako said and felt annoyed as rain fell. Although she could call an underground taxi that would take her home safely, she doesn't have money to afford it.

After cars created too much pollution, the world banned cars and released an electric car, then automatic electric cars. Then people got rich, they bought cars, and in some years, the number of cars increased so much that people had little space to walk. The roads were full of cars, so the government decided to create an underground road as well. However, as the population increased, the number of cars increased, and the government banned cars and released software.

People could use an app to call a taxi, which would take them anywhere they want at a very low price. The protest happened against the car ban, but the government didn't listen to it.

Miyako looked at her leggings and t-shirt. It soaked all the way through, revealing her bra and transparenting around her chest. Miyako noticed the pants she was wearing. Her baggy pants now soaked, clung to her body like a second skin.

"It's good there is no human on the road anymore," Miyako said, and she arrived at her house without encountering a single human. She was about to knock on her door but stopped.

"Well... He is son-in-law, and I... I shouldn't be embarassed about this, I'm also considered as mother to him," Miyako said to herself and knocked on the door.

Although her t-shirt was transparent, it was only transparent around her boobs; since most rain fell on that part, her stomach was still protected, and she was glad about that part.

Ruian opened the door and was frozen when he saw Miyako but quickly recovered. Miyako also entered the house quickly.

After getting inside, Miyako took a towel and wrapped it around herself, then she looked at her clothes but then realized that all she had was a sleeveless top and shorts, others were drying outside, but it was raining.

"Ruian, did you put clothes inside?" Miyako asked with a red face.

Ruian turned his head and answered, "Yeah... I did, but they're still wet." He was making an effort not to stare at her. Her clothes clung to her body, damp. Her tight leggings gracefully outlined her lovely legs and thick thighs, revealing her rounded ass, while her towel only covered her breasts. With her short brown hair clung to her face, the sight of the beautiful wet woman appeared.

"Okay, thanks for doing that," Miyako closed her eyes for a second and said. She took shorts and a sleeveless top and went to the bathroom, "Let's make dinner after I take a quick bath."

"Okay," Ruian said, and he sat on the bed.

When she walked out, Ruian looked at her, and he was stunned. His Mother-in-law might not be the most beautiful woman, but she was a pretty good-looking woman. She had short brown hair that was wet and stuck to her neck, while some bags covered her forehead. Her beautiful brown eyes were also gorgeous. She had a pretty face with a good body figure. Although she was old, her boobs might be a bit sag with age, but they were still beautiful hanging around her chest, and the top she wore was tight around her boobs, outlining the perfect oval shape of her boobs.

Although her legs were not model-like, and she had a slightly bulging stomach, her height and thick thighs made them a true fit for her body type, which increased her beauty.

Ruian was familiar with all the things he saw, but what really amazed him was the small amount of hair on her arms and legs. Although it was too short and sparse to be noticed by anyone else, Ruian could clearly see it due to his strong eyesight.

While Ruian dislikes hair on women's bodies in general, he has a soft spot for hair on the pussy. The hair on the mother-in-law's body, on the other hand, is rare and makes him feel a certain way.

"Um.... let's make dinner," Miyako said, embarrassed by Ruian staring at her body like that. She held her one arm and said.

"Yeah, okay," Ruian nodded.

So, a new discovery for me is that I prefer very little and short hair to a hairless body.

11