003 – Goodbye, Virgin Life!
521 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling a sense of unease in my sleep, I woke up preemptively. It was pitch black, and all I could make out was the vague outlines of a figure above me.

I wanted to shout, but I couldn’t. It wasn’t until this point that I noticed that there was a rope in my mouth, keeping from making any sounds other than ‘mhhh!’. Rope also tied both my wrists and ankles up. It didn’t hurt, as it wasn’t tied that tightly, but it did stop me from making big movements.

I felt scared—no, paranoid was a better description of how I was feeling. The only thing I could see was the countdown centered atop my vision.

“13:28:40”

“13:28:39”

“13:28:38”

I concentrated on the clock as it ticked down, doing this as a method to keep calm. I didn’t want to believe it earlier, but I was naked. And there was something touching my manhood. Was it the subtle figure I could see above me?

 I tried to turn my body away from whatever it was, but the ropes kept me from doing so.

“Shhh,” the figure said.

Since I couldn’t see, I was afraid to cry out, and all I could do was spend my time thinking about my current situation. However, just thinking wouldn’t get me out of these ropes.

In the end, all I could do was wait. 

Suddenly, the figure sat down on top of me, and the hand which had been touching my dick was now reaching for my face. I could feel something soft touch my chest as the figure leaned closer.

I was quiet, but once again, the figure said: “Shhh,” as she gently took out the rope in my mouth.

Gasping for breath, I tried to speak despite its warning.

“Wha—”

But the figure interrupted me by covering my mouth with its hand.

“No speak,” the figure said softly.

Hearing its voice, I could at finally make out that the figure was indeed a female. Thank God, I thought, knowing that the alternative was that I could have been waiting to get raped by a man.

When she sat up straight again, she returned her hand to my dick as it slowly got hard.

It seemed like I wasn’t at an immediate risk of death, so part of the initial paranoia I felt left. However, I was still scared. I just hoped she wouldn’t kill me after she was done using me.

She slipped off me, and the warmth of her hand was suddenly replaced by what had to be her tongue. She spat on it and licked my cock, which was now fully erect.

Despite the situation I was in, and me obviously being a victim of something incredibly disturbing, I felt good. It was a first time getting my dick sucked; I heard it felt good from Allen, but he would never go too in-depth with his explanation, saying it was weird to talk about with another man.

But now I finally understood, the feeling of having your dick covered in a lukewarm saliva, as you could feel a pair of soft lips stroking it, was an amazing feeling.

As if she could sense my fear disappearing, she took her mouth off my wet cock and reached for the ropes on my wrists.

“No fight. I kill you,” she said when she freed my arms.

“N-no…” I answered.

Then why did you release me? …D-do you want me to touch you as well?

I slowly reached for her breasts with my hands. They were average in size, but really soft.

“Good,” she said.

Looks like my assumption was correct.

I took the liberty to touch more of her body; she had a petite shape, but she had some muscle. When I reached for her cheek, she put her hands on top of mine and caressed herself with my hand. My face turned red. For some reason, this felt even more intimate than the blowjob I was getting just a moment before.

“D-do you like that?” I risked asking.

“Mmh,” she answered.

I guess she does.

I used my free hand to get a better image of her appearance. I touched her hair. It was a bit greasy, but it was really long, so I just took it as being hard to care of.

Or maybe she’s poor?

Suddenly, she pulled my hands to her chest, a clear invitation to grope her plentifully. So I did, not exactly hating what was going on right now, since I was holding on to the mental thought that it was a beautiful woman.

Doing this in the dark made it a lot less nerve-wracking than it was the day before, where I could see Ann’s face and body as clear as day.

As I groped her, her hands returned to my dick, and I could feel her raising her hips. It was pretty obvious how play on  after she moved to sit on my dick.

It was kind of sad that I allowed myself to get raped by this mysterious creature. And what made it even worse was that this was how I would lose my virginity… Does it even count? I thought, but now wasn’t the time for questions.

Though she was slow going at first, her pussy was quickly able to get used to my stick properly. And then, we she started gently bouncing up and down. She was relatively dry inside at first, but the blowjob she had given me earlier made it easier for my dick to enter her pussy.

While I was touching all over her body as she rode me, I also thought it was in my best interest to cooperate with a few extra thrusts of my own. She would let out a soft cry each time I did.

Damn, this feels good. Too good even… I wonder if she likes it… If only I could see her face.

I might’ve been a virgin until now, but I was confident in my stamina. My confidence was proven right as I noticed the countdown, which was still ticking.

“13:19:22”

We’ve been going at it for more than ten minutes now…

But I could still go on, no—I still wanted to go on.

I grabbed her waist and gifted her with a few more hard thrusts. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and it felt warm inside.

Her soft cries started getting louder and louder, and I could feel myself getting close to climaxing.

“I-I’m about… to… cum. I-is that… alright?” I said in between my thrusts.

“Good,” she answered in a high voice.

So I allowed myself to pump twenty years' worth of seed inside her little fuckhole.

She yelped loudly and collapsed on top of me, her breasts resting on my chest and my dick still inside of her.

After catching her breath, she rolled off of me. As she lay next to me, she put her hand onto my head and patted me, a bit of a weird feeling, to be patted by the girl who took your virginity at twenty, but I let her do her thing.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Ah, um… you’re welcome?” I answered, not sure of what to say or why she even thanked me in the first place.

Suddenly, thank pastel pink-colored screen popped up in front of me again.

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

23:59:59

Quest: ‘Lose Your Virginity’ Complete!

[Rewards]

Title: Virgin -> Awakened

Ability: Virgin Energy -> First Stepper

New Ability Unlocked: Undying Need for Sex

New Quests: Cherry-popper, Reconnect

 

{ Status —— Abilities }

 

The timer... It reset! And I got a bunch of things!

I wasn’t sure if I should be happy or sad. Sure, I beat the clock, but the timer just got set back. Did this mean I’d have to go through the struggle of finding someone to fuck again?

Yay, sex!! How was it? Ari seemed to like it, did you? :D

13