Chapter 2:- Deflowered
470 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sofia looked at me with hungry eyes, I myself looked at her panting heavily with eyes full of lust.

I got up and immediately took her waist with my right hand and my left went to her face, putting her hair at the back of her ear and I moved on to grip her neck from back.

Instinctively she opened her mouth slightly and I kissed her, I inserted my tongue inside and I found hers waiting. She grabbed my waist with both her hands and pressed her body on mine with strong jerk. I explored her mouth, fighting with her tongue in the process. She began pushing me into the bed and got on top, never breaking our kiss. She straddle my crotch and began grinding on my covered hard boner.

She got up and and tore away her dress. I began to take off my blazer and shirt in a hurry. She took of her bra and panties next. And began unzipping my pants.

Panting heavily, she said squealing in a high pitched voice

" I wanna fuck you soo bad baby, I can't suck it now, I just want it inside, my pussy is soo wet baby, please baby, just take me"

Before I could respond she tossed my pants and kissed me again, this time her tongue entered my mouth and I could feel her dominance on me.

She took my cock with her hands and aligned it with her virgin pussy. She sat on it with a jerk.

" Aaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" she screamed in my mouth

" It's soo big" she squeeled but got straight up and began slowly riding my cock.

I could hear her screaming slowly fade away and turn into moans.

She pushed out her chest and started to ride faster, her moaning getting loud as she began increasing her pace.

I could not have been more surprised by this, she was dominant but never this energetic. I couldn't speak only moan as I felt her tight walls moving up and down on my hard membrane.

I saw her face getting flushed and her eyes glistening. 

Sofia was my first cousin, second daughter of my father's sister Aunt Matila. Like her mother she had blonde hair and a curvy body with ample bosom, a fat ass and a slender waist with a slight tan all over her skin as she was an swimming athlete for our school. In other words a perfect women for me. I felt very lucky when she chose me over other candidates as she had several good perspects over me and here I was letting her do all the work while lying down loosing all control. I couldn't bear it.

I grabbed her waist and began thrusting upwards.

" Yeaaaaa yeaa yeaaa yeaa, just like that" she moaned.

" You're soo tight sis, I can't help but feel in heaven inside you"

Hearing this she smiled.

I got up and took her mouth and rolled her on her back. I spread her legs, taking her thighs in air with my hands and starter ramming her pussy hard.

" My turn" I said while I pushed myself deep inside her, pushing her body upwards slightly as she felt a hard thrust. Her boobs jigglled uncontrollably. 

She took her hands and held her legs open, I let go of her thighs and placed my hands on her waist, using the additional grip to increase my pace.

" Yes yes yes yes" she moaned with each of my thrust.

I was reaching my limit. 

" I am gonna cum" she squeeled loudly

" Me too baby, please cum together with me" 

" Cum inside me please, please cum deep inside me, Cum in your sister, please cum in my womb, I want it soo bad baby, please" she begged in hight pitched voiced.

I didn't need any more motivation, I pushed myself inside her as deep as I can, I felt her walls clench on my dick. I leaned forward and took her mouth, we began moaning into each others mouth, as I felt her jucies pouring on my cock and my dick began bursting inside her. I felt shooting thick cum uncontrollably inside her. Loads and loads of it. She hugged me deeply, while we kissed and started squirming. After our orgasm subsided and I rolled over beside her. We panted heavily as we looked at each other and laughed looking at others red face.

" You are not done yet " I declared, earning a smile from her. I was still hard

I got up and took her boob in my mouth. I was dying to do this since long. Her big boob couldn't fit entirely in my mouth. I bit her nipples, she started moaning as I started biting and abusing her boob with my mouth. One after another, I took both and left my marks. 

" Sit up now, I wanna suck your cock brother "

I sat up and she got between my legs.

She gave my shaft a long lick from my balls to the tip.

" I taste good" she said tasting her juices on my cock.

" I gotta try it sometime " I said with a grin.

She kissed the tip and licked it it well, her tongue was swirling around my tip.

In an instant she tried to take the entire shaft in her mouth but coughed and pulled back. She spit on it and stroked it with her hand and tired again. This time she got more than half of it in before coughing.

" Force it down my throat brother and don't pull back until I say so" she said smiling.

I grabbed her head and slowly slid it until I felt her throat she was coughing but soon stopped and began tapping my leg, I let go.

She looked at me with puppy eyes and started blowing me, fully taking it in and out without an issue.

I could see her rubbing her clit furiously as she did so.

I place my hand on her head and held her hair in place. After each 3-4 licks she would take it out spit on it and got back at it again. 

She started increasing her face and began sucking me furiously. Making moaning noises on it.

" I am gonna cum again sis"

" Please when you do, spray it in my throat" she moaned

I was building up fast. I grabbed her head and pushed it down on it my cock and held it there until I came every last drop in her. 

She came up and straddled my cock, rubbing it with her leaking cunt.

" Don't go soft brother" she said as she kissed my chest, I was still not soft. 

She used her hand to place it in her cunt and lowered herself on it. Placing her legs firmly on each side. She started riding me, her hands on my chest. She was looking directly into my eyes moaning slowly as she moved her hips.

She increased her pace and her boobs started flopping. I grabbed them and started stimulating her nipples earning long moans from her.

I pinched her nipples. I pinched them some more and in response she began riding faster and faster. We were at it for some 30 mins while she came twice but didn't stop moving. As her 3rd orgasm hit, I grabbed her waist and stabbed my cock deep inside her and kept it there as I came. She collapsed on me and started squirming. As her orgasm ended she felt asleep on my chest. I followed her into a deep sleep.

5