Chapter 5:- Holy Mouth
274 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took off my pants. The priestess came and sat between my legs, she spat on it and starred stroking with her hands.

" You are quite gifted for a teen Jonathan. " She said looking up directly in my eyes with a smile.

As precum leaked from my tip she carefully rubbed it on the whole length. And then in one single motion shee took my entire dick in her mouth with ease. I felt her back of the throat and my cock throbbed a bit inside her mouth.

" Aaaaah" I couldn't help but let a soft moan escape my mouth.

She kept sucking my cock fully taking it in and out and swirling ger tongue on it rigorously. She was using a lot of her saliva and didn't seem to stop applying it even once as a result, her saliva was dripping down to my balls.

She took her cap and signalled me to grab her head. I placed my gands on her black hair covered hear. Her hair was soo soft. In sync with her head bobbing up and down on my cock, I began to push her down on it. She was no amateur at this. I could feel her creative tongue work, lack of any resistance in her mouth, the soft and seemingly smooth motions with which my cock was sliding in and out of the mouth all pointed to that she was a professional at this. 

I was feeling soo good that I wasn't able to hold back after 10 mins. My cock started shooting cum before my mind could acknowledge that I was about to cum. But she sensed it. Like a tiger pouncing, she immediately took my whole length in and my throbbing cock shot loads of thick hot cum down her throat. I was spent but she kept sucking until the last drop.

She took some tissues from the box on her table and cleaned herself up. Signalling me to zip up my pants.

" It seems you are not lying, I believe you Jonathan, now tell me how can I help you?" She said sitting back into her chair.

" Can I ask why you decided to believe me so suddenly?" I said curiosly. There was something not right about this. 

" Yes ofc, I can feel it in your semen" she said very bluntly as if that was supposed to make sense to me.

" Okay" I said, I felt like even If I probed ger further she wouldn't answer me directly about it. I decided it to leave it for now. If she believed me, then maybe she could help me. I need to find out more about goddess than I need to know her reasons for believing me.

" Okay so I need to know how does goddess intend for me to gain power" I said my first question.

" Oh you haven't figured it out yet?, it's simple really, just fuck your mom, if you say your energy is similar to John the First, he increased his power through his mother's love. In your case it's your mom Amelia, I think that would maybe give you some clarity about it all, But I can tell for sure that fucking your mom is in the right direction." She said very straight forward.

I was taken aback, Firstly by how casual she was with all this, how smooth this conversation was going, it's like we are gossiping about it all like friends. It's too weird. Secondly, I was totally on board with her suggestion, hell yeah I will fuck my mom. She was on my list anyways. For long I could only watch as dad and my uncles fucked the shit out of my mom. She was a smart women with an body structure of an amazon. She kept fit, going to gym each day. Her blonde hair compliment her fair face, I always wanted to take her.

" Also one more thing, keep this secure to yourself for now, come to me if you have any questions, I think I will be able to guide you regarding this, this is an important matter, take this card." She took out a card from her drawer on her desk and handed me a plastic card.

" This card is a pass which will allow you to enter temple premises anytime, don't hesitate to reach out to me, now I must go as I have another important matter to attend to" she got up and held the door open for me.

I got up and went out the door. Something was definitely off, she knew more than she was letting on.

I went out the temple gate and decided to walk towards home, I needed to think. I walked some distance and a car got at my back and honked loudly. Window rolled down and my elder sister shouted.

" Hey Dumbass, get in" 

" Sure asshat" I responded and got in the car.

" Where are you coming from?, Sofia's??, Already in love ??" She asked teasingly.

" Nah, I was at the temple actually " I said without thinking about it. 

" Why you were at the temple? " She asked

I realised I had again messed up, I had to start paying attention to these things. 

" I was just looking in the library for books on sex "

This was the most plausible excuse I could give, given the circumstances, She'd believe me if I used sex as an excuse.

" Oh okay, you know you can ask me right, even if it's something embarrassing, I won't tell, you don't need to feel ashamed if there is something embarrassing you need to talk about, even you can talk to dad" she said.

" No, no.. it's nothing like that, can we just not talk about it" I said

We didn't talk much after it.

We reached home and I went up straight to my bed. I spent the whole day in my room thinking about what could be done regarding all this. I need to fuck mom, it was easy as lots of people did it, sons fucking theirs mother's after initiation was commom as was dad dicking down their daughter. Both parents loved younger touches, it made them feel great. The issue was how I would initiate it without revealing any reason other than lust. If mom and dad found out about me have any vision or something, there was a chance I would be thrown out of the village. As mental illness was a taboo. The priestess did support me but it was not clear from her behaviour whether she would go as far as to defend me in the open, I knew she was a slut for cocks so her blowing me could just be casual. Maybe she thought what I told was just some delusions I made up and gave me some casual advice to ward me off. I was thinking all this staring at the ceiling not knowing when I drifted off to sleep.

5