Chapter 6:- Patience
260 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" He might be the one" said the Priestess swallowing the cock again.

" It's too early to tell" He told her and got back to sucking the nipples of a young girl in a priestess outfit with a baby bump showing. Her dress was cut out in stomach and breast to expose her pregnant belly and swollen milk filled boobs. 

The priest took another gulp of milk and kept his hand patting the head of the priestess sucking on his cock.

The young pregnant girl, Eva, was one of the new sages who after initiation joined the temple. She was rendered pregnant very early, results of getting fucked over and over in the sage orgies. Her cunt would be filled soo full that it was practically impossible short of medical test to know who the father was. Her tubes which were tied when she joined the temple to avoid pregnancy were to be tied again after she delivered baby. The head priest declared this a miracle baby and town peoples accepted it as the will of goddess as a girl with tied tubes got pregnant which was impossible. In truth the doctor has messed up her Tubal Litigation cause he was drugged up on Viagra by the nurses as a prank. He fucked all the accused nurses in retaliation afterwards as a revenge but messed up the procedure for the young woman and denied any wrong doing later. 

Since Eva was hailed as carrying miracle baby, her milk was considered holy so she was called often by the priest at night to drain her boobs. Sometimes she would also get horny and let the priest fuck her pregnant body senseless. The priest was known for his fury during sex, how he would pummel any women into submission. The town women often demanded his "blessing". The only woman whom he had been unable to make submit was The priestess. 

He stopped drinking the milk and turned to the priestess on his cock.

" Keep him close to you Elana, keep measuring his strength. Once you've confirmed he's able to channel energy clearly then start extracting it. We can begin the ritual then." He said with a decisive expression.

" As you command my lord "

" What's the ritual?" Eva asked with a flushed face hoping to keep the priest talking so she can calm down, she was too much horny and wanted to ask the priest for a fuck again but she knew she won't be able to walk in the morning. It was already difficult with a baby in her and with a priest's unrelenting fucking she knew she won't be able to get out of bed. Her mind craved the cock badly but her body was under too much pressure.

" The Ritual is for power, we get strength from the goddess, to fight against false gods and that one in particular, we need to take care of him, the cult has already raped 5 women this month and we are nowhere near to finding their lair "

He said and got up.

" Thanks Eva you can go back"

" Get in the bed Elana, I need to think."

Eva walked out, bowing courteously as milk dripping from her boobs and she found pussy wet. She knew she would need to wake another Sage up for getting satisfied.

Elana was overjoyed at the priest's command she knew she was in a for night of pounding as the priest pounded her cunt without stopping when he needed to think about something, rare were the nights which required the preist to think about things this intensely.

She laid down on her stomach and pushed her ass in the air. The priest got behind her started to pound. She howled and moaned as she felt for hours the fat cock of her paramour trying to split her body.

The priest by the end of the night had achieved two things, Satisfaction and a plan.

5