Chapter 9:- Mother’s Embrace
284 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finished the coffee and the lights of the sunset were coming in the room. We went out the balcony, I stood next to my mother, we both leaned a bit and but our hands for support on the wooden railing. The light from the drowning sun hit our faces, mom was looking at the sun. I was looking at Mom. The lights made her face glow beautifully, like an artists impression of a beautiful lady. 

Mom caught me looking at her. My expression reflected my feeling of being lost at her beauty.

" Stop it, you are making your Mother conscious of herself" she said playfully. It added more to her charm. I felt a warm tingle in my chest.

" I can't help, you are looking truly beautiful right now mom" I spoke softly.

" You know... Your dad had the same expression when he told me he loved me for the first time " she said softly with her smile now turned to stillness on her face, I had a feeling that she was feeling the same tingle I was feeling in my chest.

I didn't wanna guess her feeling not now, it was as if I needed to know exactly what she was feeling looking at me like that. 

" Are you uncomfortable mom?" I asked softly in a slow voice not wanting this connection to break.

" Never baby, you never make me feel like that, it's just.. I am surprised. I always wanted you to look at me like that but... I had given up hope some time ago, but now seeing your face like this, I feel a hope that I will feel close to you like I always wanted." She said softly and slowly looking into my eyes.

" I always had these feelings mom, but it came with a desire to be with you like a man, I knew I couldn't be like that with you till the Initiation was done but it was hurting too much in the meantime so I began to ignore you in that way to save myself from the pain. " I said looking directly into her eyes as well.

The sun was at it's lowest visible point now. The night was beginning to set in slowly.

" I am soo glad that my son loves me like that... I always wanted to be closer to you. I felt like you were drifting away from me, it made me sad but now I know you feel the same way" she said, a glint came in her eyes, which made them glowing reflecting sun's last colorful lights. 

I came close to her, she didn't back off & smiled a bit. I came in more closer and put my hand on her waist. Our faces were closer, we were looking directly in each others eyes. I kissed her. She put her hands on my back and we embraced. She kissed back softly. We made out softly and slowly as the sun set. We weren't in a hurry, we just wanted to enjoy the moment. 

My lips parted hers and she placed her tongue over mine. We were playing with each others tongues, smiling each time one flicked their tongue. She tasted great. We started to get hot. Our kiss had started to turn into lusty and sloppy. My hand was now at her ass, grabbing it softly, while the other held her back. We pushed into each other more. Our saliva freely moving with our tongues into each others mouth, with some drooling. It was a sloppy, lustful mess.

She paused and looked in my eyes.

" Come inside now baby" she uttered in the most soft voice.

She took my hand and led me to her bed. 

" Wait a bit baby, mommy's just gonna get ready quickly" she said going into the bathroom.

I fed some wood in the fireplace and lighted a fire. The last light from outside would leave us in a few moments and it was starting to get chilly. I didn't turn on any lights, there was just the fire illuminating the room.

She came out, wearing only her black bathrobe. I had a feeling nothing was underneath it. She looked at the fire and gave me a smile. She came closer to me. I was sitting on the bed with my back to the headboard. She sat on my lap with each leg on my both the sides. I looked up at her face, the expression was one of desire. We started making out again with her tugging my t-shirt. She got it off quickly. She got up from our embarce and looking into my eyes let down her bathroom and tossed it. 

Glowing embers cast a gentle luminescence across her skin, painting a tapestry of warmth and comfort, her vulptous boobs hanged like inviting me to play. She herself felt like she had a fire alight inside her. She took my shorts next, and sat with her pussy rubbing on my cock. It was already wet, she danced forward and backward rubbing her wet pussy on the length of my shaft as I looked at her with my mouth open, soft barely audible moans being forced out as I felt waves of soft pleasure. Her mouth latched on to mine again. Her tongue entangling itself in mine. I began exploring her mouth. Her saliva tasting like sorbet. I grabbed her ass with one hand and with my other I pushed her into me, her boobs pressing against my chest. I was turned on beyond anything by all the hormones raging. I softly took her and laid her back down on the bed not breaking our embrace. I kissed her neck and then made my way to her inviting bosom, licking and kissing all the way. I had always liked her boobs, they were her first feature that starting turning me on. Nights I had spent rubbing my cock, thinking about sucking on them. Now, finally I was gonna suck on my mom's big boobs. 

I took the right one in my mouth as if a baby latching on to feed. My mouth started sucking it. Her moans now Audible as she placed one hand on my head, her fingers on my hair and one on my back. I circled my tongue around her aerola. Flicking the nipple. Pressing her bosom fully with my mouth. My other hand grabbed her left boobs and gently massaged it. My mind lost itself. I was moving without thinking lost in her body. I moved on to other one and started sucking it as well, I licked her underboob and started licking my tongue around her aerola again. My mom's hand tightened a bit on my head and her body convulsed a bit, she cried out a soft high pitched moan. A melodic sigh escaped her lips, resonating with pleasure. She had came.

" My baby, aaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" she said.

I paused my feast and looked at her, her face was red, her mouth open a bit. She looked vulnerable but happy. She had a glint in her eyes and she looked at me. 

" Mom...." I began to say but words doesn't come, only feeling welling up in my chest. I went to her lips again leaving a sloppy mess on her boobs. I began kissing her again with my dick now pressing her leaking pussy. 

She whispered in my mouth.

" Put it inside me baby, I want to feel more close to you, I want to feel your throbbing cock inside me, put your dick in your mother" 

I didn't need to think twice. 

I grabbed her ass and guided my cock softly inside her, her pussy was warm and wet. As I entered fully, mom moaned with a deep breath. Her pussy began to feel tight. 

" Oh my god, you are bigger than anyone I've ever had baby" she said and gasped. 

She moved her hips and adjusted to accomodate me. I started to move, thrusting inside her slowly. Each time, I went fully in, my mom moaned, her voice motivating me.

I started increasing my pace, as mom's expression forcing lust from inside me. All those years, I had spent dreaming about this. All the time I wished I could fuck her, Evertime I heard her getting fucked. I could never imagine I would feel this good.

My repressed came out flooding as I starting going harder, I grunted as I slammed my dick inside her, she moaned in a high voice with each thrust. Her fingers digging into me. Her pussy alive and sucking on my cock.

"Aaah aaah, it feels soo good. Fuck mommy more Harder baby, let it all out, I love you, I want to take all your love " she said 

I lost all thoughts and gave in to my urges as harder and rougher I became her command, I wasn't gonna last much longer, I felt her pussy became tighter.

" I am gonna cum baby, please cum with mommy, please cum inside me, I want your cum deep inside my pussy as I cum" she said and started Cumming.

Her cumming pussy was intense on my cock, I could hold no longer.

I stabbed my cock deep in her and shot my load inside my Mother's warm and deep pussy. This orgasm was my longest, I was shooting white hot cum inside as if I won't run out of it. It lasted a good time, after emptying my balls myself fully inside her, I collapsed beside her.

We both looked at each other, red  hot and panting as we felt closer than ever. When her orgasm subsided, she hugged me tighly. We were too tired to move. We felt asleep slowly breathing in each other smells.

3