Chapter 10:- Purpose
183 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I slept in my mother's warmth and embarce, I felt myself being pulled into oblivion and I was once again in the Atrium with Marble columns. 

" How does it feel being in your mother's embrace Johnathan?" Said Mithra. 

" It's the most comforting feeling being inside the woman who birth me." I said feeling euphoric.

" Your mother felt good too, I can feel her feeling, I felt when she took you inside her, when you put your seed in her, she's happier than she has ever been, As a goddess, I can feel what my followers feel, Only you I can't. My John made me feel the way you made your mother feel tonight. In our primordial state, instead of body liquids we discharged our energies into each other when we reached the peak of of love, as a result my energy flowed into John and he gained power and strength. He didn't love me to get stronger, he did it to feel closer to me. By repeating the same Act of Incest, you have started gaining strength but it doesn't come from your mother, your mother is just my conduit in this situation, because she birthed you she became my vessel. Through her you have received some of my energy. " Said the goddess, with smile.

I stared at her processing what she was saying. So I need to keep fucking mom to get stronger. But why I was getting such power.

" Your holiness.."

" Call me Mithra"

" Mithra, why do you need me to get stronger? Why I should receive such power? What have I done?" I asked her.

" Because your soul is similar to my John, I can see your energy too much like him for it to be a coincidence. Also I can't feel you. I can feel all my followers but you I can feel only when you were inside your Mom, that's how I didn't knew about you all these years. When you undertook the Initiation Ceremony you entered the body of my follower, Sofia. Through her I sensed your energy. You have received this power to be my Herald, in Time when you get older and stronger you will take my revenge, I am sorry to burden you with this purpose but you are all I've got for now." She said with a sad face.

" You mean to say I am your son?" I asked.

" We don't know that, you might be his incarnation or just a descendant from his bloodline having more of his energy than your ancestors to resist my effect on you. " She replied.

" How am I supposed to carry out your revenge, I am just a Normal kid" I said

" You are much more than that" she said coming closer to me. 

" To carry out my revenge you first need to know why I need it" she said her face turning gloomy. 

" My other children, the ones they call false gods on your temple, they extracted energies from me. The only way that was possible was to held me captive and make me release my energy. In your world's terms they caged me and raped me repeatedly over many thousands of years, my body fluids nutured and cultivated their powers. When I became too weak too extract more, they cast me out into the external void, then long time I drifted across in the darkness of the universe, an ethereal being devoid of form. Slowly my followers increase and their prayers and worship made me alive once again but I am still weak, I have not even the smallest fraction of my former strength. " She said slowly and gently. Tears flowed down her eyes. 

" I am so.. sorry to hear all that Mithra, of course I will fight for you" I said making my resolve.

" I will guide you, the process will be slower and enjoyable for you, I don't wanna make you fight before you are ready, Like a mother I will raise you and make you stronger" she said and kissed on my cheek.

" Okay Mithra" I said slowly.

" Good, go now, your mother awaits you" she said.

I woke up, my mom was sleeping at my side. I looked around, it was morning. My mother woke up, her sleep disturbed by my shaking a bit. 

" Sorry mom, I didn't mean to disturb you" I said.

" Don't worry baby, I enjoyed my sleep too well, I wanted to wake up with you anyways so yay!" She said with a cute face and sleepy voice.

I kissed her forehead.

" Mmmm" she purred.

We woke up and got dressed. Mom made breakfast and we ate.

" Sooo..... Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed last night" she said as she took a bite of her food.

" I enjoyed it more Mom, It was soo great when I was inside you, I just had the best orgasm of my life" I said.

" Me too babe, and don't worry about cumming inside, I am on the pill " she said

" I am feeling too energetic today mom, let's out to the lake and enjoy the views" I said, I wanted to enjoy spending time with her more.

" That sounds like a great idea, get ready quickly and we can leave" she said, got up, put the dishes aside and went to get ready.

After a bit we got ready and started the car to go to the lake. I hitched the boat to the back. It was a small motor boat dad bought last year when grandfather's boat finally gave up. 

We got in the car and went to the lake. 

We reached the lake and mom helped me get the boat in the water. We started it and began out to the lake. We chatted a bit, appreciate the gorgeous lake side which under the cloudy sky looked great. I got to the centre and stopped the boat, we relaxed for a long time, just looking at the sky and the forest all around us. The cloud started to turn grey and now covered the entire sky. 

" I think it's gonna rain pretty soon hun, let's go back" mom said.

I obliged and started to go back to shore near the car.

" Hmm it's soo relaxing being here with you sweetie, I am really glad we are getting to spend such quality time together" Mom said

" I am really enjoying it too mom, I am glad we are making up for the time lost, plus who doesn't enjoy a lovely mountain side in such a great weather with a hot chick by their side" I said

" Hmm, of course sweetie. Keep talking like that, I like hearing praises from a hot stud" she replied.

" Oh you might just find out how hot I am feeling" I said smiling.

" Then you can warm me up " she said and smiled back. 

We reached the shore and a small drizzle of rain started pouring. We pulled out the boat and put it back on the trailer. I hitched the trailer to the car and started looking for mom.

5