Chapter 11:- By the lake.
194 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mom was standing at the edge of the lake, looking out the beautiful scenery of soft rain showers across the forest, the mountains and the lake.

" Come here hun, look at it " She called me.

I went and stood bedside her, taking in the marvelous view. We were getting soaked but didn't care, such was the charm of the scene that compelled us to gaze upon it.

I looked at mom, she was happy to look at the scene, she looked soo beautiful being this mesmerized by everything going on. 

I turned to her and put my hand on her shoulder, she felt my touch and turned to look at me. Our eyes conveyed what we felt. I kissed my mom with rain pouring on us. She pushed herself on me and got closer in our embarce. We parted our lips and I began feeling her warm mouth as she felt mine, we could taste the fresh rain water dripping down in our embrace. We moved to the passenger side door of the car and opened it. I adjusted the seat to slide it as back as I could and sat, mom sat on my lap and kissed me as she closed the door. 

We were wet but our lust didn't stop. Mom kissed me deeply as she began removing my clothes. I got naked moving around and turning to side but not stopping to kiss her. As she sat on my naked cock, I felt under her sundress she wasn't wearing anything in a swift motion, she grabbed my cock and place it on her opening and sat on it. She got on me and we pressed against each other in the cramped space as she began moving her hips. She took my mouth again. I started thrusting up in her in sync with her movements. I placed my hands on her ass to provide her balance and support. She rode me slowly and sensualy while we played with each others tongue.

We were breathing heavily as we became more hot by the pleasure. She put her wet hair to the side and placed her hands on the seat sides. She started increasing her pace and moaned into my face. Her face conveyed a hunger, she rode me fiercely for 15 mins, after which I felt her pussy tighten on my cock and she fell on me her body slightly vibrating as she fell by my shoulder and moaned in my ear as her orgasm took her. I didn't stop there, I loved the feel on her cumming gushing pussy on my cock, I start upwards thrusting harder into her.

" Yes yes yes" she squeeled 

" Keep going baby, mommy likes it" 

I began to Thrust deeper and harder in her, I was closed feeling her warm cum pouring on cock, her walls convulsing. 

She was moaning in my ear, it felt too good. I grabbed her ass tightly and pushed it on my cock and gave my final thrust, reaching deep inside her as hot cum started shooting from my cock in her. It hit soo strong that my thrust lifted our union a bit upwards. 

" I am coming... Aaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. I am coming again sweety" she squeeled again and we both came. 

The windows became foggy as she laid on me, we could feel each other breathing heavily. 

" I love you baby" she said.

" I love you too mom" 

We laid like that for a while as we recovered. Then got up and drove naked back to the cabin. We got inside and went straight to bed naked, we were tired so we just cleaned ourselves up and cuddled up naked on the couch with a blanket on us and took a long afternoon nap. 

3