Chapter 12:- Last Night At The Cabin
316 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in the late evening and found myself alone, mom must've gone to clean herself up and get freshened. 

I got up and wore my comfy clothes, I went out to the balcony to enjoy the cool night air. I was looking out at the dark forest with clear skies above it. I was relaxed and happy in that moment. Mom came up behind me and hugged me. She kissed my neck as she whispered in my ear.

" Sorry, I left you alone on the couch, I was thinking of waking you up with something special but I found the couch empty when I got back." 

I turned back to face her, she was naked and planted a soft peck on her.

" Then why don't you make it up to me " I said 

" That's what I came to do" she took my hand and took me to my bed. She sat me down and got on her knees. She slid down my shorts and signalled me to get rid of my t-shirt. I obliged.

As my cock was getting hard, she looked at it, took it in her hands and then looked at me.

" Your cock is soo big baby, it's not even fully hard yet. I wanted to see it soo badly since you fucked me." She kissed the tip.

" I wanted to taste your cock soo bad" she licked my shaft.

" I haven't felt what I felt with you in a long time" she spit on it.

" Guess now I can enjoy it more " she said and got to work.

Mom started stroking me, spreading her spit on it. It wasn't enough to cover it all so she spat some more and more. I got fully hard being stimulated like that from her. As it rose to it's peak, Mom opened her mouth and in one swift motion took the entire thing in, It hit her throat, she had to adjust her face a bit to fully become comfortable with it. I felt too good as I felt my length lost in her mouth, The feeling was different from Sofia, somehow my mom's experience mouth felt it, It stimulated my entire cock in it.  As she let it out. Strings of her saliva connected my cock to her mouth. She smiled at me.

" I wondered if I could take it all in, now I know" she said.

" Your mouth feels too great mom" I moaned.

She stared to suck it slowly, alternating between taking it in and licking my shaft. She had her one hand on my balls playing with it and other rubbing her pussy. She looked comfortable in that position as if it was natural to her which made me wonder how experienced she was. Dad was a lucky bastard.

She intensified her sucking, like a vaccum she sucked without breaking her eye contact with me. Moans left my mouth in awe of the sight of this voluptuous woman in front of me sucking my cock. I loved how her mouth shrinked as she took my length in and sucked it all. She started deep throating me, taking my entire length, her head bobbing on my cock as she made moans on it.

I grabbed her head and pushed her down more.

" Yes baby, keep doing that, use your mother's mouth" she said 

I pushed down her head down in support of her motions hard. I wanted more from my mom, it felt too good to have cock being sucked like this by the woman who birth me. I was getting too turned on, I was gonna cum. She sensed it and got excited more.

" Cum down my throat baby, push it deep down my throat and make me take your seed" she said in a moaning high pitched voice.

I needed no more motivation. I pushed her head on my cock hard and kept it there as she rubbed her pussy hard and started squirming. She was cumming with her son's cock down her throat. I started shooting cum directly in her throat and kept her head there for some time as I unloaded my cum in her. It felt soo that my hips jerked slightly upwards a couple of times as ropes of hot semen came out of my cock. As I finished, I let her go.

Cum strings mixed with saliva were forming on her face connecting it to my mouth as mom sat smiling on the floor.

" I loved it baby, I fucking loved you fucking my throat " she said

" I am gonna repay this favour mom" I said and picked her up off the floor as if it was nothing. I dunno how I got the strength, I thought maybe it was hormones. I laid her down and spread her legs apart. 

" I wanted to taste your pussy for soo long" I said.

" Oh baby..." She said.

I smelled her cunt, freshened by her orgasm. It was heavenly and leaking her juices up to her asshole. I licked the outside of her wet cunt with long sloppy licks like cleaning her mess. I kissed her thighs several times and then finally laid a long sloppy kiss on her cunt.

I opened her flaps with my hand and smelled my mother's leaking hole. I saw her pussy and couldn't resist. I immediately started eating her out.

I grabbed her thighs and hips and pushed my face on her cunt with my mouth and inserted my tongue inside. She grabbed my head and started ruffling through my hair as I devoured her. Her moans filled the room as she wiggled her pelvis, grinding it against my face.

" Lick my clit baby, I'll show you"

She guided my hear to her swollen clit and I began licking it fiercely. I inserted 2 fingers in my mother's pussy to make up for the absence of my tongue in it as my tongue was playing with her clit.

It went on for a while until she pushed my head on her pussy. I knew she was cumming so I opened my mouth and sucked her cunt as she began pouring her cum out, I swallowed it all and then immediately went up and kissed her. 

"Mhmmm " she moaned

Our mouths contained our juice and we mixed it all up in a messy sloppy kiss.

I was hard and wanted to fuck my mom. 

" Turn back and get on your knees mom" I said as I turned her around without asking. She pushed her ass in the air and got on all fours reading my mind. 

" Yes baby, please fuck your mother like this" she squeeled.

I guided my throbbing membrane into her wet pussy and began pounding her. I wanted to feel more in control, like a desire building up inside me.

I grabbed her hair with one and spanked her hard with another.

" OH YEAAAAAAAA....." She shouted as she felt my hard hand on her ass.

" Fuck baby, please make me yours, I can take it" she said.

I pulled her hair softly with each thrust into her. I was feeling too good, her pussy was leaking continuously, her jucies running down her legs and forming a wet spot on the bed.

" I am gonna cum baby, please cum with me, cum inside your mother's wet cunt baby" she shouted as I start going harder and grunted like a barbarian pounding her cunt. I had gained more stamina and energy after fucking her these past few days. 

As I felt my orgasm building, I stabbed my cock deep in her and tugged her hair. She fell on the bed but kept her ass in the air as she stared squirming. I poured out roped of cum in her warm and moist pussy as it tighted and gushed on my cock. 

I collapsed on her with my cock still inside her. We breathed heavily, I pulled her hair to the side and saw her face red and smiling. I kissed her cheek.

We fucked 3 more times before passing out in each others embrace.

4