Tiff/Livia and Their Troubles!
56 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was night time and I was up on my phone in the living room. Olivia just posted a video of her and her parents drinking and eating at some fancy party. I gave it a heart emoji and started typing a comment on how I would love to be at a party like that right now. Or any party really. I’m glad that since I split my dad and grandpa into four, they haven’t been asking me to do anything around the farm. 

Grandpas and Dads just got done feeding the animals for a second time a while ago. Mom and Grandma were shocked when they saw all 8 of them coming in the house. I had to explain a second time on how it works and grandma even asked to be split just like grandpa. It didn’t take much energy to do what she wanted so I did and after that she and grandpa had weird looks in their eyes. They got in Grandpa’s car and drove off somewhere for some reason. 

Dad asked to be put back to normal and after I sliced my pizza up into 8 slices, I made four copies of one slice and asked my mom to try a completely black slice of pizza. Even the ham, bacon, and other meats on top of the pizza slice was black. She thought it was another crazy teenager challenge because I was recording her while asking. She sniffed at it and poked it to see if there was anything weird about it besides it being colored black but there wasn’t any difference between it and a normal colored slice. 

She took a scared small bite and I made a cheer for her bravery! Mom smiled and said it tasted like regular pizza. That was good to find out. I posted the video of my mom trying out the black pizza and got over a hundred likes for it. A bunch of people were asking me what kind of pizza was that, and I only reacted with a ?. The rest of the day was spent watching Vampire Princess on the couch and playing with my power. 

I noticed that my phone was on 15% while I was texting Olivia and Penny in our group chat. My charger was already plugged into the socket behind the couch so I grabbed the wire and was about to stick my charger into my phone but the sound of a terrible squealing scared me so bad, I froze up. It sounded like something happened to the pigs outside but my body was frozen. My heart was bumping like a billion miles per hour. 

The light on the stairs came on and dad came down with Grandpa’s shotgun in his hand. He looked at me like I was the weird one before going out into the backyard. Seeing my dad going outside made my heart calm down a little bit, I took out the laser pistol I got from Garlax and followed behind him with it set on Submission. It was a sleek smooth silver laser gun. There was a dial that let me switch between 3 different modes: lethal, non-lethal, and submission. 

Lethal mode let me shoot through things like a real gun, non-lethal shot laser beams that acted like a strong punch, and submission shocked things. Whatever this thing was messing with the pigs is gonna get the shocking of a lifetime if my dad doesn’t deal with it first. We ran towards the pig’s pen and an awful smell hit my nose when we made it in. We saw something round flying over one of the pigs. Dad took a shot with his gun and man was it loud!  

The thing started flying around and lighting up the pig pen. Its body was glowing with all sorts of colors. Dad took another shot at it but missed the second time. The weird round thing shot a laser beam at my dad and would’ve killed him if I didn’t use my mirror to push my dad out of the way. The red laser beam shot through gate and made a hole through Grandpa’s house. 

“Thanks Tiffany.” He said before aiming his gun back at the alien ball.  

He fired again but the metal ball floated in the air, avoiding the shot and charged another laser beam to fire at my dad who was on the ground. I had enough of this thing trying to kill my dad and made a circle of mirrors around it. It couldn’t move or shoot anymore lasers without blowing itself up and I brought it towards me. Dad warned me to be careful and I tightened my hold on the thing more. 

He got up and looked at what the thing was doing to the pigs before we got here. I was about to look over as well but my dad covered my eyes before I could see. 

“Why are you putting your hands over my eyes?” 

“This isn’t something for a child to see. Let’s head back in the house and try and deal with this thing.” The serious tone in his voice made me quiet. 

He turned me around and uncovered my eyes. We started walking back to the house. Mom was waiting at the porch with the light on in her sleeping robes looking worried as hell.  

“Are you two okay? Do I need to call the police? Do you need to go to the hospital dear? You’re covered in mud.” 

“We’re fine hun. We handled it and Tiffany’s got it under control.” 

“Yeah Mom. It’s some weird alien machine. It came from space.”  

So, I definitely should call the government.” 

“I don’t know. Maybe it was lost or something. It isn’t trying to hurt anyone anymore after I trapped it.” 

“We don’t know that Tiffany. What it did to those pigs isn’t something we can let happen to people.” 

“I just feel like it wasn’t trying to hurt them on purpose though...” I said. I think my technology skill let me understand things dealing with technology more than other people. 

“It still killed them. We have to deal with this so that it doesn’t hurt anymore people or animals. Maybe we should call the government.” 

“If you say so dad. It just feels weird.” I told him before feeling a sharp stab into my arm and screaming. 

The alien machine just stabbed a weird needle into my arm and brought it back into its round body.  After taking my blood, it shut off and almost made me drop my mirrors holding it. Dad and Mom yelled and got worried about what it just did to me. They took me in the house and Mom cleaned the leaking blood and put a band-aid on my arm. 

Dad wanted me to get rid of my mirrors so he could destroy the thing with his shotgun. 

“The shotgun won’t work. The shells won’t do any damage to it because whatever it is made out of is very tough.” I told him. 

“What do you mean it won’t work? It worked earlier.” He loaded up 3 more shells into the shotgun. 

I shook my head, “No it didn’t, it just knocked into it. It wasn’t damaged at all from the bullets.” I dropped the metal ball onto the living room’s rug and it fell harmlessly, letting us take a good look at it. It wasn’t lighting up anymore and didn’t move an inch. 

Dad kept his gun aimed at it as he rolled it around with his foot and saw that there was no bullet holes or marks on the outside of it. 

“What in God’s name is this thing?” 

“It’s from space.” I picked it up and started trying to figure out what I could. 

“Put that thing down! It’s dangerous!” Dad tried to kick it out of my hand but I made a small mirror that blocked his kick. 

“It’s fine right now Dad. It’s shut off. It’s doing something on the inside after taking my blood.” I told him after getting a feeling with my skill. I also felt a strange tingle in my chest after making that mirror. 

“Tiffany Ann Jones. I order you to put that damn thing down right this instance!” Dad shouted. 

“I told you it was fine Dad! Just trust me for god sake!” I yelled back, fiddling with the alien device even more. 

“Maybe you should listen to your father Tiffany and put the weird alien orb down...” Mom said holding onto Dad’s arm. 

I rolled my eyes and clicked a tiny blue button hidden on the bottom of the thing. The weird machine turned into strange jello-like liquid and splashed on my arm before heading towards my pocket. I tried to rip it off of me as fast as I could while my dad and mom ran over to help me. But we weren’t fast enough and it made it into my pocket.  

“It’s in my pocket!”  

Dad reached into my pocket and tried to get the thing but no matter how hard he pulled, he couldn’t take it out. I reached in for myself and without even trying as hard as my Dad, my phone came out. It was wrapped around my phone and when I tried to throw it across the living room, it didn’t leave my hand. I stood up and put it on the living room’s rug and placed my foot down on top of it. I then tried to rip my hand free from the alien slime attached to me and my phone but couldn’t rip myself free no matter how hard I tried. 

Mom tried to help me by cutting into the middle of the slime with a knife from the kitchen and Dad tried to help me by pulling my arm away but none of it worked and my phone slung back and hit me right on my forehead. Everything went black and the last thing I heard was my parents screaming my name.  

‘I don’t think I want to come over Grandpa and Grandma’s place again... Even with my totally krazy powers...’ 


Hihihihihihi! Nobody move a muscle or I can’t say you’ll be going back home in one piece!” The villain waved his staff around with a purple gem shining at the tip of it. 

The high-class party my parents brought me to was interrupted by a mad scientist and his disgusting army of skeletons. The skeletons were dressed like pirates with beards, swords, and hats. They had their swords pointed at the guests of the party while the mad scientist went around stealing everyone’s jewelry and money. I had my servants ready to show up behind me. I was next to my mother and father. Mother hugged me close while shaking slightly. Father was holding onto Mother shaking severely.  

“Do not worry Mother. I will handle this with my servants.” I told her. 

She nodded and I felt her grip on me tighten some more. The way that that magical staff glowed purple made me think that it was related to the skeletons. The skeleton’s eyes were burning purple flames. If I could take that staff away from him, then maybe I could control the skeletons too. The villain dressed in a white lab coat was still across the room from me. I would have to wait until he’s stealing from us before summoning Sparky and Chilly. Sparky would shock him unconscious and Chilly would freeze him solid. 

In the meantime, I channeled my magic flowing through my body and made it cycle through me. I increased the speed of the magic as if flowed into my hands and summoning orbs. I didn’t understand exactly what I was doing but the calming and powerful feeling it was giving me was making me feel that it wasn’t wrong. I could even feel my mother’s heart beating while doing this. 

“Aieeeee!” 

One of Dad’s co-workers tried to run away once the crazy scientist wasn’t looking at him. The skeleton slashed at his heels and made him fall. It stood over him and stabbed down to try and kill him. I couldn’t let someone die under my watch. Even if he was a cowardly fool and ruined my whole plan, that didn’t mean I could let him die because of it. With my summoning orb, I summoned a large purple fireball that shot towards the skeleton and burned it into ash. 

I broke free of my mother’s hold and started throwing fireballs after fireballs at the skeletons, bringing their attention towards myself along with the villain. 

“KILL THAT LITTLE GIRL! SHE’S RUINING MY HEIST!!!! MY HEIST!!!!!!!” He screeched. 

Everyone in the party started running around in a panic and the skeletons surrounded me. My back was to one of the large windows and I had no chance of escaping from them. I gathered my summoning orbs in my palms and threw them in front of me, summoning Grand Dee and Chilly. 

“Everyone! Leave, so that this Princess can deal with this!” I yelled at them. The last thing I saw of my parents was my mother helping the guy who got his leg slashed and my dad looking even more scared than he was earlier. 

I hoped that those panicking fools heard me because I could no longer spare any attention to them. The skeletons were closing in and blocking my view of the rest of the party. The tingling in my chest turned into something even worse after summoning those two. I felt like I was on my way of breaking through something. It was bothering me... 

Grand Dee used his hands to punch any skeletons near him into pieces. Grand Dee looked like a monkey version of a Waddle Dee but had no tail and was very furry. Chilly used his ice breathe to freeze the skeletons in front of him. Chilly was a snowman with a crown made of ice on his head. The skeletons were slowly being taken care of by my servants. The skeletons were shattered into pieces or frozen into ice cubes by them. 

“No! No! No! What are these things!? With this magical staff in my hands how could I lose!? Rise! Rise you useless boneheads and kill that child!” He raised the staff in the air and the gem began glowing a bright purple light. 

The remains of the broken skeletons started reforming back together.  

“Yes! Rise and get your revenge! I, the great, Reginald won’t have his heist ruined by a child!” 

I was relieved that his attention was all on me. That meant the party guests could safely leave the building and I wouldn’t have to worry about anyone else getting in the way. I still had a good amount of magic left in me just in case Grand Dee and Chilly couldn’t take care of these skeletons. I could probably summon 4 more helpers before being drained of all my magic. 

“Don’t hold back. These things are already dead.” I told them. 

Chilly slid towards a group of skeletons and used channeled the ice energy in his body. He released the energy out from his body, freezing those skeletons around him into ice cubes. Grand Dee shattered them into pieces with his hands and the two continued to work together to defeat the skeletons but as time went on it seemed like the skeletons were getting stronger. I looked over to see Reginald chanting something with the staff and I focused my eyes on the skeletons. 

The magic inside my body went into my eyes and I could see a weird purple color around the bodies of the skeletons. Grand Dee’s punches that used to break the skeletons into pieces now took 2 or 3 hits before breaking. I realized what I was doing wrong, I should’ve aimed for the staff first instead of wasting my time with these stupid boneheads. I picked up one of the swords on the ground and de-summoned my helpers. 

The skeletons started slowly heading towards me and the tingling in my chest felt as strong as ever. I channeled my magic through the sword as all the skeletons lined up right in front of me. It felt like something was stuck in my heart and I had to force it out somehow. I gave the sword as much magic as I could so I could get rid of this uncomfortable feeling. The staff was glowing bright and the skeletons were close enough to grab me. 

I poured everything I had into this summon and aimed at the staff. From the curved sword’s tip, a giant beam of magical energy shot out from it. The skeletons were erased into nothingness and I could feel the magical attack slam against something hard. The weird feeling in my chest was gone as I heard something break across the room. The magic beam disappeared and Reginald was lying in a pile of glass unconscious holding the faintly glowing staff. I don’t even know which summon allowed me to do that. None of the things I could summon before let me summon a laser. Did my power just rank up like Penny said? 

I was out of magical energy so; I couldn’t summon one of my helpers. To make up for this, I kept the sword I took from one of the fallen skeletons and walked over to the criminal. I took the faintly glowing purple gem and pocketed it. I had a feeling that something with this much magical energy should be used by a Princess for the betterment of the galaxy. Who knows how much damage could happen if this got into the hands of someone with a brain? 

My mother burst into the room like a superhero with my father hanging around her waist. She looked at me and ran towards me to check for any wounds. 

“Honey pie... You’re okay...!” My father smiled still wrapped around Mother’s waist. 

My father was a pathetic man but I still cared for him a great deal. 

Of course, I'm fine. As the future Princess of the Galaxy, I can handle troublemakers like this without even blinking.” I crossed my arms. 

“Guess which princess is getting to buy whatever she wants from the store for not getting herself hurt.” 

I refused to answer but the smile forcing itself on my lips told my mother exactly how happy I was to hear that. We left the ballroom and went into the yard with the rest of the party guest and the police officers.


 

2