Chapter 5: Hidden Resentment (2)
690 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heya folks, sorry for the long wait. Here's the second half of the trainwreck chapter I promised. I feel like Trainwreck would've been a far better title for this chapter, tell me below. On a serious note though, the next chapter will be on Thursday, then the next on Saturday. More is always a possibility but going forward I'll stick to 3 chapters a week, hopefully I can do more in the future

“I feel ashamed at the things James made me say, but even now the thought of it leaves me feverish.”

The words John spoke increased her confusion, the crease in her brows increasing, but John ignored her, continuing his recount.

As John continued his recount, Kate's confusion deepened, the crease in her brow intensifying alongside a growing unease.

 Ignoring her, John continued.

“When he held me by the waist with his ‘strong’ arms and pushed and pushed me face first into the bed I felt my pussy ache and my panties grow wet, I didn't even need to check I just knew it. I was soooo embarrassed but I needed it really bad so I pushed my ass back on him and he slapped my ass.” John's pitch raised as he tried to mimic Kate’s voice.

As Kate listened, her face began to grow pale, her lips quivering nonstop.

Wait…no way right? Kate prayed it wasn't what she thought it was

“No, not my ass, his ass. I belong to him. I wanted it so badly that I was willing to do anything, James realized this and slapped my ass with his dick asking if I wanted it, saying if I wanted him to put it in I’d have to say I'm his slut, and that he’s more important to me than John.” 

The more John spoke, the wider Kate's eyes grew. When he uttered the last bit, she stumbled back, horror etched across her face as she covered her mouth.

Kate's voice trembled like the hum of a car as she stammered, "H-H-How do you know all that?!"

“What do you think, Mom?” John’s malice reached its peak as his smirk twisted into a mocking sneer.

Kate froze, her face contorted with a mixture of tension and disbelief. "You read my diary?" Her words were more accusation than question.

“I bet you let me read it, Mom.” Each time John said the word ‘Mom’ his voice was laced with sarcasm. A shit-eating smile adorned his face.

“What do you mean I ‘let’ you? I wouldn’t want you to see that! You invaded your mother’s privacy!” Kate shot back, her face flushed red from anger or shame, probably both.

“Ha!” John crowed. “You didn’t really attempt to hide it though. Admit it, you wanted me to find it, right? You damned pervert!” When he said the last line, Kate’s face flushed red to her neck, seeing this, John’s smile distorted into one of pure glee. 

“Oh, but we aren’t done, I’m sure you know what I mean right?” Hearing him, Kate stared on in pure horror, remembering what she had written. She wanted to tell him to stop but she was paralyzed at the spot. It was as if her feet refused to listen to her.

"Ah, wait right here," John said abruptly, his smile turning bitter. "I remember most of the shameful shit, but not all of it word for word. It's been a while."

With that, John turned on his heel and strode out of the living room. He passed the stairs leading to the upper floor and headed straight for the door to the basement, his movements brisque. Gripping the handle roughly, he swung the door open and troded down the stairs.

In the dimly lit basement, he quickly spotted what he was searching for lying atop a basket of clothes: Kate's diary. Snatching it up, he retraced his steps and emerged from the basement, rejoining Kate in the living room. She looked pale and sweaty, her arms folded tightly across her chest as she nervously bit her nails.

Kate’s eyes flashed with panic and fright upon seeing this. She opened her mouth about to say something but John cut her off quickly as he said, “I’ve basically already read most of it, Mom. There’s nothing in here that can surprise me.”

John spoke with a flat bored tone, as if to say it’s no big deal. At this point Kate was at a loss for what to do, her mind refused to work. 

John flipped open the book, quickly finding the page he wanted. “Dear diary.” He began anew. “I really didn’t want to, and as I write remembering this part, I truly feel ashamed and disgusted with myself. When I felt the tip of his cock pressed up against my wetness, my pussy ached so bad that I could barely think. I blurted out, ‘Yeah I'm your fucking slut Daddy,’ and before I could even finish I felt his hot throbbing rod conquer my slick, dripping hole. But that's not the worst— hmm?”

Suddenly, John heard rhythmic sounds of fast footsteps breaking the silence, approaching him. All he managed to do was look up before he felt his body jerk backward.

With a shout, Kate charged at John, trying to wrestle the book from his grasp. "Hey! What are you doing?!" John asked, panicked. Kate moved surprisingly fast; before he could even fully comprehend what was happening, he was already falling backward.

But who was John? He stood tall at 184 cm, weighing in at 82 kg; far heavier than the petite Kate, not to mention his athletic superiority.

His right leg moved back, stabilizing both his and Kate's bodies from toppling over. Peering down at Kate, he grimaced; her charge had lacked power despite her speed, but the impact against his chest was unpleasant.

Meanwhile, Kate's breaths came in heavy gasps as she desperately tried to wrest the book from his vice-like grip. Her attempts were frantic, her eyes betraying a manic intensity that starkly contrasted her usual gentleness.

“Hey, snap out of it! Knock it off now!" Kate continued her frantic attempts, throwing her body against his while gripping the book tightly. Then, she abruptly jerked back, still trying to knock him off balance.

Finally, Kate looked up at John with an almost pleading expression as she said, “No No NO, don't read that baby, please. Listen to Mom ok? Ok? Please!” Her words came out rushed and slurred she was breathless.

Ignoring her, John attempted to push Kate away, but she clung to him like gum on the bottom of a shoe.

"Grrr… Get off!" With a low growl and a shout, John pushed Kate, causing her to fall back onto the couch. 

Having finally managed to separate Kate from him and the diary, he breathed a sigh of relief. He could have broken free much earlier, but he refrained from hurting his mother then, and still didn’t want to hurt her now, at least not physically.

Huff…huff… Kate sat collapsed on the couch breathless and seemingly listless, but as John got ready to continue narration, a look of absolute horror appeared on her face. She couldn’t let him say it, despite it not making a difference as he already knew she felt like if he read it aloud things could never go back to how they once were. Something screamed that to her.

But what was to come would come, John began to read aloud, “But that’s not the worst, as he thrust in and out of me smacking my ass he kept saying ‘Say it, say it.’ But I wouldn’t, how could I say I cared about him more than my son? It felt so good though, I was moaning and panting and couldn’t think straight so I blurted out ‘You’re better than my  dead husband and he suddenly started fucking me harder and told me to say ‘Fuck my dead husband.” 

John looked up at Kate, his face twisted into a look of hurt and pure disgust. Kate pulled her leg up to her chest and buried her face in shame. It was hard to tell which one of them was taking more damage, John continued with a shaky voice. “Dear diary, I feel so disgusted with myself but the excitement was too much for me, I screamed in a slurred shaky voice ‘Yesh…fuck him…fuck my dead husband’ over and over like some sort of depraved whore…”

In the end, John's voice trembled, his legs visibly buckling as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. With a heavy sigh, he tossed the diary beside Kate, who looked up at him with tear-streaked cheeks.

Staring at her with a mix of sadness and frustration, John managed a bitter laugh. "And you have the nerve to talk about nurture or whatever? Don't you feel any shame?"

Kate flinched at his words as John moved closer, sinking onto the couch beside her. "Kate, you aren't my mother. My mom isn't such a… bitch." His voice trailed off as he hung his head back, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Silence enveloped them once more, punctuated only by Kate’s quiet sniffling. It was the first time he had addressed her by name, much less out of it, yet he had done so with ease, not feeling held back by anything.

Weirdly, despite the heaviness of the moment, John felt a strange sense of relief wash over him. He felt empty as if something that had been weighing on him was finally gone.

Was the title appropriate?
  • Yeah, its good as it currently is Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Nah, train-wreck fits this shit to the T Votes: 7 29.2%
Total voters: 24
17