Chapter 14: Sin
543 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John’s body trembled with immense pleasure, his heart raced, and his clouded, foggy mind swirled as he felt his essence fill his own mother’s depths. He groaned one last time into the soft skin of her neck, his muscles finally spent, before he collapsed onto Kate, his chest heaving as sweat covered them both.

Kate, though, was far from finished. She threw her head back, her screams echoing through the room, raising the hair on the back of John’s neck. Her hips bucked wildly, her body trembling as she rode the waves of pleasure that washed over her. Her eyes were glazed, and her expression one of pure bliss as she continued to move herself against John. In between her cries and moans, she mumbled, “Again, give it to me again, I want it all. Come on, mommy wants it!”

The tension in the room that was seemingly about to die down thickened once more with Kate’s insatiable desire. John was a bit speechless, he always thought he had a high sex drive, but now seeing Kate, he wondered if it was just because he didn’t have access to constant sex. Or maybe it was just because they were built differently?

Come on, I didn’t do all that cardio to give in here! His hands roamed her body, softly caressing her curves and causing her to shiver with pleasure as he tried to reignite his libido. He could feel her heartbeat echoing through her skin, beating in tandem with his own. His erection, which had fallen to half-mast was reignited with new vigor!

John’s hands were a vice around her hips, his fingers digging into her skin as though he was trying to hold her in place. She could feel the fresh sweat dripping from his brow and the stubble on his chest scraping against her sensitive skin. All the while, his hips pistoned into her with an unrelenting force, driving her higher and higher to her umpteenth climax.

With every thrust, he felt her body respond, her walls tightening around him, pulling him deeper into her. Her breath hitched and her eyes rolled back in her head as she succumbed to the sensation. As the orgasm approached, Kate felt a pressure building inside her. Her eyes widened and her pupils dilated as her body sensed her climax cresting, the delicious waves of pleasure crashing through her, destroying all morals, and notions of past decency. Every one of her nerve endings was on fire, every sensation heightened to the extreme. She was aware of it all. The taste of him as their lips smacked together, the sounds of her boy slamming into her wetness, the sounds of her breasts flopping about wildly as well as the feeling of John’s throbbing cock each he stared at them, none of it escaped her. All of her senses were being overstimulated!

The room seemed to spin, and spots of light danced in her vision, as they grew bigger and bigger they threatened to take up her whole view. She cried out once more, her voice hoarse from the efforts of her cries, half filled with fear and half urging him on as she approached her climax. She had never felt anything like this before. It was a palpable and intoxicating thrill, a rush like no other, and she could feel herself surrendering to it completely. She couldn’t tell which number orgasm this was anymore, nor did she care.

They both were a vortex of pure, unbridled passion as their bodies writhed in a symphony of sin. Each thrust, each moan, and each gasp of breath was like a melody that wove itself into an intricate tapestry of desire. Kate’s fingers dug into his back, leaving deep, red marks as she clung to him, her nails raking down his spine, eliciting a growl from deep within his chest.

Kate’s moans grew erratic, more desperate, her breaths ragged and uneven. Her body arched upwards, meeting each of John’s powerful thrusts, her hips undulating in perfect harmony with his. Her nails scraped along the skin of his back, drawing blood and leaving behind crimson streaks as she screamed, “Yes John, Yes! I’m cumminnnnggg,” John felt her insides try to restrict him but he did not care.

He continued to drive into her, as if in vengeance as if venting years of frustration on her: the insistent pounding of his hips against her body caused her to feel as though she were a lone boat out at sea braving a storm that rocked her very world. She felt almost helpless. Still, to John’s amazement, her hips rose to meet each thrust even as he felt her climax. John stared into Kate’s eyes. As for Kate, her eyes were vacant, her jaw was clenched hard and drool ran down her face. Her body spasmed rhythmically as a smile, intoxicated by lust, found its way onto Kate’s face. It was as though they had been transported to another realm where they could drown in sin, one where the only thing that mattered was this primal, animalistic connection.

Enough was enough though, while he was still somehow magically hard his junior felt numb, his legs like jello and his hips hurt. He was also blowing like a horse now, “Mom that’s enough, I’m too tired. No more okay?” He tried to be the voice of reasoning snapping her out of her trance but Kate wasn’t having it.

Suddenly, he felt the bed creak beneath him, and then his world was flipped. He was on his back with Kate straddling his waist, one of her hands outstretched and placed on his chest as she leaned with a smirk on her face, their bodies still locked together, never once separating during the smooth maneuver. Kate swiveled her hips and guided him deeper and deeper within her. Her hips screamed with wanton desire as she took him, impaled herself on him, wanting nothing more than to be filled by him. She howled, wild and unhinged, a primal cry that shook the very foundations of the room.

“Baby, forgive me, okay? I’m sorry, he’s dead now anyway, so give it to mommy. I won’t do it again, I’m all yours now,” she said, and then with a glint in her eyes she continued, “So don’t leave, okay?”

“W-wait! Calm down! The neighbors are gonna hear you,” John tried to cover Kate’s mouth, her voice so loud it bounced off the walls of the room.

“Come on, come on, come on! Fuck mommy! Whenever and wherever you want. Turn me into your slut!” Kate urged him.

He was about to throw her off when suddenly he felt the gyrating of her hips, it was a different sensation to his onslaught a while ago. It wasn’t quite what he was used to but it wasn’t bad, the tip of his cock brushed against her cervix, though just barely this time and it filled him with pleasure. His body shook under Kate as he held onto her thighs, his hands sinking into supple flesh. Kate’s back-and-forth movements left him breathless and ready to give her whatever she desired. He looked up at her, his eyes filled with love and desire as he whispered, “Okay, alright. I won’t go anywhere, okay?.”

Kate blinked, snapping back to reality for a moment before her eyes glazed over once more. “Good, because I’m not done yet. I need more.” She said with a smile. She thrust herself harder against John, her moans growing louder and more intense.

“Do you hear that?” she said between gasping breaths. “That’s the sound of your cum, filling me up, sloshing inside me, making me whole. And I need more.” She leaned down and whispered in John’s ear, her words thick with lust, “Fuck me harder, give me all of it, I can’t get enough sweetie.”

John groaned, his body responding to her demands even though his muscles were already spent. He lifted her hips and thrust inside her again causing waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

“Oh, John,” she breathed, her head falling back as she surrendered to the sensations. “That’s it, baby. Fuck me, fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before. Make me not regret what I did. Make me yours!”

And so he did, his thrusts becoming more urgent, his body slamming into her with each powerful stroke while all the while he could feel his climax coming. Kate’s hands swept across his abs and then rested on his chest, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she met his every thrust. “Oh, sweetie, yes, yes, I love the way you fuck me. You make me feel alive,” she moaned, her voice cracking with passion.

“Oh fuck…god…nngh cumming mom.” John groaned. He was past the point of no return now, he felt his orgasm dominating his entire world, his vision swimming.

“Yeah, yeah, come on baby, I’m all yours so cum!”

Kate tossed her head back, their bodies slamming together with a force that echoed through the room. She let out a high-pitched cry as she felt hot streams pouring into her body. Like-wise her own orgasm dominated her entire being as she collapsed on top of John, her eyes closed, lost in the ecstasy of the moment. Her hair whipped around her face and shoulders, some landing on his face. Their hair was exactly the same shade, which brought her great satisfaction.

The world finally seemed to stop spinning as John and Kate lay there, panting and breathless. After a while, Kate slowly opened her eyes, refocusing her vision on her son below, she ran her fingers through his thick hair.

John’s heart skipped a beat as he looked into her eyes. They were dark with passion, but he saw something else there - a coldness, a detachment that made his blood run cold. Swallowing hard, he tried to make sense of the situation, but each second passed brought with it another wave of confusion.

“John, do you…really love me?” Kate asked, her voice soft yet demanding.

John was suddenly struck with hair-raising unease as he looked into Kate’s eyes. Between her legs, he felt himself slipping out of her as all his senses became sharp, a feeling of clarity unlike any other taking over. This bitch is crazy!

 

Well, here's a surprise chapter. Wanted to end this particular scene, didn't feel right just leaving it hanging. As for my situation, well, I begged for more time so ig I'm not completely fucked. Anyway, i'll be back on schedule by next week, might drop another chapter Saturday night though.

Am curious, which (sex) chapter is your favorite so far?
  • Chapter 10-12 Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chapter 13-14 Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Some other chapter that's not sex Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 12
13