Chapter 27: A Domme helps a System, A System encounters a very angry sister.
3.6k 3 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up being cradled by Alexia, Megan smiled and kissed the redhead's forehead. Carefully disentangling herself from her embrace, she lifted her sore body off the bed. Walking to her bathroom, she splashed her face with water and took a look at her face in the mirror. That fight with that vampire came down to the wire, if Lena hadn't gotten Oliver free, she would have collapsed under its control.

Pulling up her status window to take a look at it

User Name

Megan Erathean

 

 

Race

Half Succubus

Bloodline

Sexual Demon

Age 26

Level 6

HP 170/170

MP 170/170

Feats

Charming

Create Obedience

Background

Noble Scion

Class

Dominatrix Lvl. 6

 

 

Title

DungeonMaster

Exp 95/100

 

Attributes

Strength 10

Constitution 17

Dexterity 12

Intelligence 17

Wisdom 16

Charisma 27

Luck 16

 

 

Skills

Basic Whip use

Lv.2 50/100

 

 

Commanding Voice

Lv.1 20/100

 

 

Aura of Submission

Lv.2 5/100

 

 

Examination

Lv.1 15/100

 

 

One hundred Strikes

Lv.1 0/100

 

 

Word of Pain

Lv.3 10/100

 

She saw some more information had been added while she was asleep. Her bloodline most likely came from her succubus side. Thinking back to after the battle, they were all pretty worn out and dazed at what had happened. Instead of going back through the sewer, they went through the mansion over head with Frankie leading the way.

When they reached the surface, they found dozens of people loitering about confused. On the streets they could see several buildings on fire. Frankie took the dazed Nicole back home, Beryl carried Oliver away saying she would come over later. Henrik and Bob went to check on their flat.

Megan had helped Alexia to find her mom. Luckily the slums were the furthest from the outpouring of corruption, so they were affected the least. Alexia convinced her mom that it would be safer to come stay at Stolen Hearts, until they had dealt with Malv.

Heading back into the bedroom and taking a look at the streets, Megan thought that if Malv was smart he would lay low. Not only did he lose support, he was connected to a Noble that tried to summon a Evil God. It would be suicidal for him to make any moves while the guards, and now the royal army were patrolling the streets.

Looking out she could see the faint haze of smoke that told her some buildings were still on fire from last night. She did not want to think about how bad it would have been had they not stopped it. As she watched, several patrolling guards passed down the street. Except for them, the streets were bare of people, despite being afternoon. About to pull away from the window, Megan got a message notification.

A little confused she opened it and saw "Hello Megan, this is Jack, I am contacting you to seek some advice about a situation I find myself in."

Megan was surprised that she was being contacted by the god and messaged back "Yes Lord?"

"Please call me Jack. Here is the brief description of the situation. I descended as an Avatar, and now one of my Users is propositioning me for a sexual relationship." Jack said.

"I see Jack. What is the problem you're facing?" Megan asked.

A few seconds later he responded "I have three issues. First is she says she is just okay with a sexual relationship, but I'm worried she is just saying that because she thinks I would develop romantic feelings for her. I am attracted to her sexually, but not romantically, so I do not want to lead her to think otherwise."

"My advice for that issue, would be to set clearly defined boundaries. If you just want a sexual relationship, let her know that is what you will only give. Don't lead her on, just be honest about what you are comfortable with and what she should expect." Megan said after thinking for a few moment's.

Jack said "Thank you. Now my second issue is the whole power dynamic. I can feel what she is feeling, so I don't believe I would be forcing her, but I worry that with who I am, very few would be willing to say no."

Thinking for a while, Megan responded "Very few would dare say no to god that is true. But your not planning to go around forcing people to have sex with you?"

"No, I'm also not a god, I'm a system." Jack said.

"How you use power determines the kind of person you are. You can force people with power, yet at the same time people are attracted to those who have power. You just need to make sure they are consenting adults, and you are not abusing your position." Megan continued.

Jack took a moment to respond. "I will have to think about this. Thank you for your insight. Now I have to address the last problem. She has an obsessive personality, I worry that if I do get another lover or girlfriend, she may become violent."

"God or System, do you not have the power to protect the ones you love from a mortal?" Megan replied simply.

"That is true, thanks for the counseling I al- What? I have to go, I have guests." Jack said simply and the message closed.

Megan was a little surprised by having a conversation with a powerful being. He said he had descended as an Avatar, she wondered where he had gone. As she was thinking, she heard from behind her Alexia mumble "Morning babe,"

"Afternoon actually, Do you want something to eat?" Turning to her new lover, Megan drunk in the sight of the covers falling off of her nude body.

Stretching, Alexia said "Sure, I'm pretty famished." She groaned as she stood "Oh, I'm sore everywhere."

Megan went to her small kitchen and opened her cabinets to see what she had. Seeing a few sealed packs of noodles she pulled them down and brought down a pot and filled it with water. While she started to make the instant noodles, Alexia got up and looked through Megan's wardrobe, "Hey babe, do you mind if I pick out something to wear for today?" Alexia said.

"Go ahead, though I have to say I will miss the view." Megan said, looking at Alexia's ass. She was tempted to go over and bite it. Putting aside those feelings, she tore open the packs and added the noodles to the water, and the seasoning.

Alexia pulled out some shorts, and a undershirt. She had to jump a little to get the shorts up, and pulled the shirt on afterwards. Pouring the cooked noodles into two bowls, she then brought them to the kitchen table. Alexia took a seat and said "Yum, instant noodles my favorite."

The two of them began to eat in relative silence for a few minutes. Megan was about to talk about what they should do for the day, when a knocking came at her door. Standing, she went to answer the door, and found a very tired looking Lena. "Is everything alright Lena?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, just tired mistress, I'll be right as rain soon enough. Just came by to let you know Beryl is here to see you." Lena said rubbing her eyes.

Megan nodded and said "Okay, let her in. After that make sure you go get some rest. Don't want you to fall asleep on the job."

"Thank you Mistress," Lena said and walked out.

Megan returned to the table and said "Beryl is here."

"I'm surprised she was able to come. It looks like a madhouse out there." Alexia said.

A few seconds later Beryl entered looking haggard. Pouring a glass of water, Megan handed it to her friend. Taking the glass, Beryl downed it quickly. "God it's a fucking night mare out there." she said after finishing the cup.

Megan asked "How is Oliver doing?"

"He's doing better," Beryl said grimacing. "The damn vampires used some sort of cursed knife, his wounds are having a hard time healing. Healers say he's going to have to rest for a few weeks just to get back to normal. At least he doesn't have to worry about work right now, the Mission Guild has been closed for the moment by the order of the City Lord."

"Speaking of the city lord, He is pissed that an Evil God was nearly summoned in his city. That's the kind of thing that could make the King remove him from the post. He's having the guards and now the noble army sweep the streets. Anyone connected to the Writhings is going to have a very bad few days." Beryl continued.

Alexia asked "Do they know what happened, and that we were there?"

"No, all they can figure out at the moment, is that that the Writhings was the site of an attempted Evil God summoning. According to the rumors, it was thwarted by the champions of the gods, which is not far from the truth. Of course the temples are freaking out as well." Beryl said.

Sighing Beryl said "The guard is missing several important people, right now I'm one of several contenders for the head of the guard. I'm having to go through each of the guard members and see who was supporting the damn vampires. Not to mention, the City is now on lockdown for the moment. Only important people are getting in, speaking of which, your mother is currently in processing."

"Oh great. Thanks for the head's up." Megan said.

Beryl said "No problem. She'll be taken here after they are done." Turning to Alexia, "Now for the real reason I stopped by. According to eyewitnesses, shortly after that pillar disappeared, the ground began to break apart. They described a very ugly flesh like blob coming up from the ground. When it reached the surface, it started to roll and it broke through a portion of the city wall escaping into the forest."

"Oh shitbags, that thing is still alive." Alexia said.


Jack was interrupted from his discussion with Megan, when Aramin came stumbling in looking panicked. "Jack you have to hide!" He yelled.

"What's the matter Aramin?" Jack said confused.

Aramin stumbled in his large robes and said "My sister found out about the contract I signed with you, and she is angry. She said she was going to crush you!"

Suddenly the white space began to shake and a fiery hole was torn in it. Stepping through it a tanned woman with fire gold hair, who looked very angry looked around and spotted Jack. "YOU!" She said waves of divine energy roaring off her, and slamming into Jack.

"Sis, don't hurt him, he helped me!" Aramin said running over to his sister, and grasped onto her leg only to be dragged along as she went.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I'M ERAMIS, THE GODDESS OF THE SUN, AND YOU DARE TRICK MY BROTHER? I WILL RIP YOU APART AND PISS ON THE REMAINS!" Eramis said bearing down on him. She shook off her brother.

Jack said "Me? I don't believe we have met before. I'm Jack, a system." He backed up nervously as she approached. He started to form a shield of his power between him and raw divine energy coming off her. With a wave of her hand, Eramis shattered the shield like it was just paper, and Jack was slammed against the floor.

Aramin yelled "He didn't trick me sister! He's a good guy!"

Picking up Jack, Eramis said "Now listen to me you fucking worm, here is what you are going to do, you are going to sever the contract you have with my brother. Then you will beg for you miserable little life for daring to mess with my brother."

Under her grasp Jack retorted "That is for Aramin to decide, not you. I have only helped your brother, are you that insecure about your relationship with your brother?"

Growling in anger Eramis started to squeeze Jack. "You dare to think you are qualified to contract with my brother? Only I am allowed to have a contract with my brother." Pain began to radiate through Jack. Creaking sounds began to radiate from his body.

Feeling his vision darken, he feared that this was the end for him. A loud creaking sound rose throughout the room, and an ancient divine power came forth from the casket. Eramis was startled and turned to look at the casket and said "Fuck off, I'm busy here."

The air seemed to freeze solid as a cold voice came from within "Hurt him..... You Die."

88