Chapter 35: A System Dreams of Sheep, An Avatar feeds his Paladin Breakfast. (R-18)
3.7k 2 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There is a a sexual section in the lower section.

After checking on Nicholas, Jack felt secure to fall asleep. As he drifted off he could feel Veronica next to him, and then Jack seemed to fall through the bed. He found himself running down a gray tunnel, with yellow lights flashing. There was a screaming sound that hurt to listen to, and He could not tell if he was running towards or away from something.

Jack's chest screamed from the burning pain of trying to breathe, there were several pipes in the roof making liquid sounds as he ran. The tunnel began to tremble, and Jack tripped, skidding on the rough ground. Picking himself up, he continued running, as he went something started to happen to the walls as he ran.

The once straight walls seemed to bend in an impossible way. They were at once further at closer, Jack could not even describe the angles the walls had. It hurt to look at them for any length of time. Jack's running seemed to slow as if he was running through water.

Forcing his way forward, he saw the end of the tunnel where there was a fierce glow that blinded Jack. In the front of it he could make out someone was standing, and Jack yelled a name. Then the glow pulsed and the world seemed to shift and a roar of sound slammed into Jack knocking him back.

Then he found himself sitting in a chair, confused on what just happened. The chair was next to a bed, where a woman who was bandaged was lying. She was missing one arm and from the way the blanket fell she was also missing her legs. Her face was mostly bandaged, he could only see an eye that looked at him dismissively.

There was a foul chemical odor in the air, that made Jack sick to his stomach. Seeing her hand, she was wearing a clip on one finger that seemed to lead to a strange beeping machine. Reaching forward he attempted to take her hand within his, only for her to move her hand away, and she looked away.

Jack sat there for a long time, just listening to the beeping sound, before he stood and said his farewells to the woman. He was headed to the door, when he heard the woman curse at him. Turning around he was surprised to see a vase of flowers headed towards him. Raising his hands to protect himself, he found he was sitting again.

This time Jack found he was sitting at a desk, it was covered in bottles, and empty cups. There was a glowing screen on the desk, that he was looking at intensely. There was a strange looking language he was going through that Jack felt he should understand, yet he couldn't.

Every once in a while, Jack would change something in the lines of the language. After words he would press a button, and a window would pop in the screen, with a bar that would fill up. Before it finished filling a red screen would pop up. Then Jack would return to the lines, until he suddenly picked up the board he had been using to type into the machine and slammed it against the wall.

Jack could feel hot tears falling from his face, as he held his face. As he was sitting there he heard a beep come from the machine. Looking up in confusion he saw a green screen flashing. Excitedly Jack looked at the lines and saw something odd. Getting up from his chair he went to a bookshelf and pulled down a book.

On the cover, he found he could read the title, 'The potential in using Imaginary Numbers'. As he pulled open the book, he found himself falling again, and found himself in a black space. Looking around he found he wasn't alone in this black space. There was a woman lying on a small bed asleep. Looking closer he realized it was Everlai, she was wearing a strange fluffy pajamas and was snoring.

A little confused, he was about to try to wake her, when someone stepped out of the darkness. Taking a look at them, Jack recognized her as a Sheepkin, she was about five feet tall, and had a thin layer of white hair covering her. She was wearing a strange outfit that looked like a dancers costume.

"Hello, are you the one who contracted this sleeping god?" She asked Jack.

Looking at the Sheep girl, he asked "Yes, I have a contract with her, who might you be?"

"I am Kelsey, Goddess of Sheepskin, and the Goddess of Sleep. You two are currently in my domain. I don't get many divine guests, or whatever you are."

Jack said "Don't god's dream?"

"Not like how mortals do. When they dream, they dream within their domains. Thus when you started dreaming, you dragged this sleeping goddess with you. I had to pull you out of your dream, it's too dangerous. You might create or do something while you're dreaming, and release it on the world. Some of the worst things in the world are the result of a dreaming god, cause even gods can have nightmares."

Scratching his head, "I guess I should thank you. I would have no desire to hurt my Users due to a dream."

"Your welcome, ahem, you still have yet to introduce yourself." Kelsey said.

"Oh, that's right. I'm Jack, a System, and this is Goddess Everlai." Jack said pointing at the sleeping goddess.

Kelsey said "I think I heard of her, way before my time though. Though she was lost to corruption." Kelsey began to walk around Jack. "Now you, you are a strange little thing. How fascinating, and you say you are called a system?"

"Yes, that's what I am. I can offer contracts to being's that grant them access to the system and the ability to greatly enhance themselves." Jack said.

Kelsey stopped in front of Jack and said "If I were to get a contract, what exactly would you and I get out of it?"

"What you would get out if, is access to my Users, whereupon they can issue quests. They can also gain more divine energy from their followers. My Users also have a strengthened immunity to corruption, and if you dislike the contract you are free to cancel it at any time." Jack said.

"And what would you get out of it?" Kelsey said intertwining her fingers together and leaning back.

"What I recieve is access to more power, which I can use to strengthen and aid my Users. I also gain the ability to invite your followers to become my Users as well." Jack replied.

Waving her hand, Kelsey created a chair from the darkness, and said "Interesting, you are suggesting it's a mutually beneficial contract, that I could cancel at any time."

"Correct, there is no penalty to losing the contract other than losing access to system functions." Jack said.

Tapping the support of the chair for a moment, Kelsey said "I need something else before I would be willing to sign a contract with you."

"That depends on what you want, but I would be willing to listen." Jack said.

Stretching her feet out, Kelsey said "Do you know how much I have to walk every night? Not to mention all the jumping I have to do as well. What I want, Is for you to take care of my aching feet, three times a week."

Jack said "Once a week."

Kelsey stared at him, and sighed. "Fine once a week, but you have to massage them first before I sign."

Finding this a bit odd, Jack sat in front of the sheep girl, and took her right foot in his hands. He carefully undid the high heel shoe she was wearing and pulled it off. Kelsey had fairly small feet compared to his hands. Using one hand to support her foot he set to rubbing the underside of her foot with his other hand.

He could feel tough knots under the skin and worked them loose, with Kelsey twitching under his touch. Making sure to rub each part of her foot, he switched to using both hands making her squirm. Enjoying making the sheepkin crazy under his touch, he prodded and rubbed until the entire foot felt relaxed and she was a puddle in the chair.

"Now that I did half, it's your turn to sign the contract." Jack said sending a contract to her.

"Alright, I agree, please don't stop!" Kelsey begged him.

When she agreed, Jack could feel power flow through him, and he could tell he had advanced again. While he removed the other shoe, he took a quick look at his status.

System V1.3

 

System Name:

Jack

Neural Links:

7/30

Divinity Links:

3/5

System Power:

200000

Congratulations for getting a Divinity User. Kelsey is the Goddess of Sheepkin, whose domains include sleep, dreams, and nightmares. Her followers are now available to become Users. Your power has grown to be able to see more of the world and it's beings. You have reached a new tier and now can use System skills.

A little curious about what System skills are, Jack continued with the massage. Kelsey began to moan under his touch, and he teased her foot with his thumbs. Weakly she said "That feels so good, oh my!"

Finishing with his massage, Jack stood, and found the sheep girl nearly senseless on the chair. Lifting her face to look at him, Jack said "Thank you for becoming a Divinity User. Make sure to visit next week for your massage, maybe next time, I'll massage more then your feet." Kelsey moaned a little and fell asleep.

Standing back up, Jack took a look around and said "Now, how do I wake up?" He suddenly felt a pull, actually two pulls coming from outside the black space. One was back to his real body, and the other was to his Avatar. Choosing to follow the pull back to his Avatar, he felt himself start to fall into the darkness, and found himself snapping awake in his Avatar.

Next to him was Veronica who was lying smiling in her sleep, the covers had slid down a little and Jack could see her mounds with the rosey tips. Jack could feel himself stiffen from the exciting view, and he said "Hey Veronica, it's morning, time for you to get up."

Opening her eye's Veronica said "Good Morning My Lord. Were you able to have a good night's rest?" she pushed herself up, letting the blanket fall to the side.

"Yes, it was an interesting night. Besides an interesting dream, I met Kelsey the goddess of dreams and signed a contract with her." Jack said, taking in the view of Veronica in.

She looked down and saw his excitement as well, "Congratulations My Lord, do you wish to celebrate your success?"

Getting off the bed, he stretched his arms and said "Yeah, I feel like celebrating. Lie with your head over the side of the bed."

Veronica laid across the bed with her head hanging. Taking the beautiful woman in, Jack brought his penis to her face, and lightly tapped her face with it. "Lick it."

Veronica said "Yes, My Lord." Using her tongue she began to tease the head of his dick.

"The Goddess Kelsey had me rub her feet." Jack leaned over and grabbed her tit's in his hands. "Kinda like this." He began to knead her tits softly. He could feel her nipples began to harden under his touch. Veronica opened her mouth wider, and he slid himself in.

Slowly, he began to rock back and forth, going down her mouth and into her throat. While he was playing with her tits, he could see his dick forming a bulge in her throat. Bottoming out, he felt Veronica's nose on his testicles. "I made her putty under my hands, she was so cute moaning, I was tempted to take her."

Veronica could only moan in response, which felt weird to him in her throat. "Maybe I should next time. Maybe I should be a little rougher." Not hearing a response from her dick filled mouth, Jack slapped her tits. "Hey I asked you a question." Pulling himself out of her mouth, she gasped for air for a bit.

"I think you should make her beg for it My Lord." She said after catching her breath.

Teasing her nipples with his hand, he asked "Oh is that right?"

"Yes My Lord, please..." Veronica said, shuddering under his touch.

Looking down at her, "How should she beg?"

"My Lord, please fuck my mouth roughly," She said eyeing his dick.

Pinching her nipples, Jack said "I asked about her not you," he began to slap her face with his spit soaked dick.

"Forgive me My Lord, Please punish me." Veronica mewed.

He shoved his dick down her mouth roughly and began to really move, he could feel his balls slapping into her face as he went. Veronica reached down and began to play with her pussy. Jack began to play roughly with her breasts as her face fucked her.

Jack began to moan as he approached his climax. He could feel Veronica approaching her peak as well as her manhandled her. With a great thrust he began to pulse semen down her throat, while pinching her nipples. Her orgasm crashed over him, and both stood still for a second as they crested. As he pulled out her mouth, Veronica licked him clean. “Once again, I find that you are simply amazing Veronica.”

Sitting up, Veronica wiped off some the semen that had escaped her mouth and sucked it off her fingers. “Thank you My Lord for breakfast.”

“To be clear about what we were talking about during sex, I do not intend to treat Goddess Kelsey as a sexual partner. I was just playing with you.” Jack said.

Veronica nodded “Of course My Lord your decisions with your sexual partners are your own.”

“Go clean yourself, and well head down for breakfast. After that we can head down to the temple district. We also have some time before the Auction today. Did you need to stop anywhere?” Jack asked Veronica.

“I will take a shower My Lord. Did you wish to join me?” Veronica asked.

Shaking his head “No, I can clean myself with my power. I’m going to check in on my Users to see what they are up to for the day.”

Thank you for reading my story. I will try to post every day.

70