Chapter 56: A Mage is informed on a device, and then has a fun time trying on clothes (R-18 Section)
2.2k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There is an explicit sexual scene in the last part of this chapter. It is a lesbian scene.

Alexia pulled one of the Metal sheets that had been pried from the devices from her inventory. "What can you tell me about this sheet of metal?" She handed the surprisingly light metal sheet to Harry.

He took it and began to examine it closely. With a flick of his finger, he set it ringing. Alexia then felt him pour a bit of magic power into the metal, and it then absorbed it. A few seconds later, she could feel the magic start to escape from the metal. "Amazing, you possess a reasonably large piece of Mavorite-Mithral alloy here. This is pretty rare stuff here, only made in limited quantities in the Kingdom of Severas as far as we can tell. One of it's extraordinary functions is that it can absorb ambient magic."

Megan asked "Does it have a limit on how much it can absorb?"

"Technically yes, but realistically no, at least not anywhere a person could survive. The metal doesn't store the magic, though. They attach the metal to a magical battery to store the magic. If the metal is connected, or the battery is full, the magic just dissipates back into the air."

"That sounds like a Magic Light." Alexia said.

"Very similar in principle yes, but the magic lights we make are incredibly inefficient compared to these plates. We only get a few percent efficiency on them, but these are nearly ninety-nine percent efficient. To enhance their efficiency even higher, the kingdom used cooled rooms to bring the metal down in temperature. Make it run more efficient."

"I've heard of Mithral; my father had a sword made out of it. What is Mavorite?" Megan asked.

"It's an alloy of Purple Mercury and several other unknown metals. It can block and absorb magical energy with incredible efficiency. They use the Mithral part to channel the magic around. Some of the samples that have been found have been worked into armor for the royal family. While wearing it, they are impervious to magic."

"That must mean it is expensive right?" Alexia asked suddenly seeing the metal as gold coins.

"Nope. You can only sell it to the royal family, and they won't pay much for it. If you try to sell it to anyone else, and they catch wind of it, they will confiscate it and send you to prison. It's almost better to just offer it to them as a gift and hope for a favor."

"Will they take it from me?" Alexia was now concerned about being in trouble with the Royal family.

"Nah. They just don't want it on the market. As long as you don't attempt to sell it to anyone they won't intervene. Though they may encourage you to sell it to them, so if you want to keep it, don't go around advertising you possess it."

"You said it was made in armor, can any blacksmith do it?" Megan asked.

Harry thought for a minute and said "No. The only ones I know who could do it in the kingdom are in the King's employ. If you asked them, they would refuse and inform the king. Who will subsequently ask you to sell it to them."

"What about the other kingdoms or the empire?" Alexia asked.

"Other kingdoms maybe you could sell it or get it worked on. Don't go revealing it around in the empire. They will just take it from you. They may even torture you to find out where you got it from. As far as I know, the Empire is desperate for the stuff. I hear they are the closest in being able to replicate it. Can I ask where you got it from?"

"I didn't find it at an excavation. I found it as part of an investigation into a murder at a warehouse. It was attached to this device, please stand back." Alexia pulled out one of the large machines that had the vials within taken. It took up a good portion of the floor.

Harry eyes bugged out and he began to run his hands along it. He examined every nook and cranny, poured magic into each symbol. Opening it, he examined the interior and said "My god, do you realize what this is?" Harry looked at the back of the machine and said "The Vials are missing that's a pity. Do you happen to have them?"

"No, the metal plate was forced off and the vials inside were taken when I found the device. Based on the broken tools, I think the vials were their objective."

Sighing, Harry said "What a shame, this is an almost fully intact modipod. This has to be one of the last modipod's ever made. I've never heard of them being clad in Mavorite-Mithral before. This must have been for royalty of the Kingdom of Sevaris."

Megan ran her hands along it and said "What's a Modipod?"

Harry grunted and said "The Kingdom of Sevaris was far more magically advanced then most people realize. They began tinkering with their own bodies to make them even better at controlling magic. They were seeking ways to combat the Mana burns and mana sickness from immense magic they were using. This is one of the things they attempted."

"How does it work?" Alexia said curious. She had experienced it herself and did feel more sensitive to controlling magic.

Harry pointed at the Vial selector and said "First they would choose a vial. The Vial is the key to the whole process, without it; the machine will not work. Then they would enter the machine. The machine would then inject them with the vial. I'm unfamiliar with what else happens, given so few of these machines have been recovered, and even fewer of those who attempt it survive the process."

"How does it alter them?" Alexia asked.

"From the notes I have seen, in several ways actually. Beyond the changes in the body, it alters the very essence of a person. As each vial found has been vastly different, it's hard to say what will happen to a person. But it is known that it affects a persons soul."

"Is it harmful?" Megan asked concerned.

"If you survive, not at all. That's if you survive, most who enter have not survived, which means the vial was wasted."

"I'm guessing, I can't sell this as well." Alexia said.

"Oh I recommend you never show this to anyone other then me. Some people would kill you for this, if the kingdom finds out, you better just hand it over to them. If the empire finds out you will vanish one night." Harry said shrugging. "As far as I go, you were never here."

Alexia felt a little nervous conveying them around. "Do you know how to read the words on it?"

"Some of them yes, here let me find my old workbook." Harry said and went to a set of shelves in the back and pulled out an old tattered book. "Here you can have this. I no longer require it. I got the latest one just last week. Just let me know if you find out anything about your device."

Flipping through the book, Alexia could see it was roughly guessing the meaning of each symbol. Some seemed to have several meanings associated with them. Putting it away she thanked Harry then asked "So if the machine is more valuable with the vials, why would they take them out?"

"I could fathom a couple of reasons. To begin with, the vials could be sold as unique potions unlike the Mavorite-Mithral. Second, if you split the vial you could get some benefits from drinking the liquid, without taking the risk of entering the machine. Third, a drop of the liquid can supercharge potions. It can make a low-grade potion into a high grade one." Harry said, then he looked grave.

"What is the matter?" Megan asked.

"Do not spread this around, as very few know this, are you aware of corruption potions?"

"Yes." Alexia said thinking about the one she still had, and the one she used to create that horrific abomination.

"The liquid in the vials is similar to the corruption potions. Except without the corruption. By adding a drop of it to a corruption potion, it supercharges the corruption potion and stabilizes it. What results is a very powerful concoction that makes any who drink it very powerful. I've only heard of one who has drank one."

"Who are they?" Alexia asked curious.

"They are now the Emperor."

"What!" Megan said startled.

"The Emperor is now virtually on par with a Demi-god. If you find a Vial, do not allow anyone to know. The Empire will hunt you down. Fortunately, this information is fairly unknown even amongst the nobility."

"How do you know?" Alexia asked curious.

Harry was silent for a moment and then said "My brother was the one who brewed the potion. He was betrayed by his pupil who took the potion. That pupil was one of the children of the previous emperor, thus they assumed the throne after killing his father and siblings. He killed my brother as well, to conceal the secret."

Alexia was a bit shocked at the information Harry had just revealed to her. "Why are you telling me this?"

Harry looked at Alexia and said "I'm not blind. It's not apparent to others, but it is obvious to me that you have been in a modipod. The smell of magic coming off you, is not something a normal human can produce. The magic in the air is attracted to you as well. Even your magical tattoos, that is only something a modipod could do."

"Is it that obvious?" Alexia said.

"No. Only an expert could tell. I tell you this, because the Emperor fears those like you. If he discovers you exist, he will track you down." Harry said.

"Has anyone made their own vials?" Megan asked.

Harry nodded and said "Not even close to the quality of the original, but yeah. Not enough to fully run the modipod, but some have used gods blood to create some vials. Which makes, the temples, the only places you will likely find a still functioning modipod. Though I hear it's restricted to only a select few of priests."

"Thank you Harry for the information and the warning." Alexia said placing the modipod back into her inventory.

"No problem. Don't worry I won't inform anyone what happened here." Harry said.

"I found this handkerchief in the warehouse where I found the machines, I showed Megan, but she was unfamiliar with the symbol. Do you know who this is from?" Alexia pulled out the handkerchief and showed him.

"This... I believe this is from the Earl August."

"I'm unfamiliar with him." Megan said.

"Not many are. He keeps pretty hidden. He is the brother of the Queen however, so he is pretty significant in all regards. If you discovered it with these, I would not sell the Mavorite-Mithral or give these modipods to the royalty." Harry walked them to the door, and the painted animals unlocked the door and they walked out.

Under the noon sun, Alexia felt like there was now a weight on her shoulders that had not been there before. Megan said "Hey are you okay?"

"I'm not quite certain I should be carrying these things around." Alexia said.

"It's alright. If you want, you could give them to me, and I will carry them for you."

"I wouldn't want to put you in risk Megan."

Megan placed her hands on Alexia's shoulders and looked at her and said "It's alright. We can face the risk together."

Alexia smiled and said "How about we divide them? I give you half the modipods."

"Deal." Megan said.

Alexia fiddled with the inventory screen and transferred half of the modipods to Megan. They had found this function through the party screen. Megan said "Harry may not know any blacksmiths that would be willing to keep a secret, but I do. After the Expedition, how about we head to them and get a set of armor?"

"I will have to think on it." Alexia said. "You said you wanted to do some clothes shopping?"

"Sure. I saw somethings I would like to see you try on.”

They went back to the clothing store where Megan picked out a few outfits, that she wanted Alexia to try on. Alexia went into the fairly small changing room and began to change into the first outfit. It was a tight black bustier, with some gold trim. She wore it with a set of tight black trousers.

Looking in the mirror, she thought it was nice looking. But the pants she did not like. She could feel it was already making her legs itch. Opening the changing room door, she saw Megan whose eye's lit up.

“Hmm it looks good, but I think you need a jacket to go with it to make it pop more. How does it feel?”

“It’s a little tight on top, but I don’t like the pants, it has that itchy kind fabric. It will rub me raw if I’m not careful. Otherwise, I think it looks good, not sure about the gold trim, though.”

Alexia went back into the changing room, then tried on the next one outfit. It was a dress with a thigh slit on one side, in a deep green color. This dress fit very nicely. Taking a look at the mirror, she found she possessed a sultry look about her, and she genuinely liked how the dress emphasized her assets.

Going out she said “I think I like this one. This is definitely a keeper.”

“Yeah, you definitely are one to keep.” Megan said flirtatiously.

“Sure am.” Alexia smiled at her and went back into the changing room, to try on the next outfit. This one was more risque, it was a tight white button-up shirt, with a very short black skirt. The skirt was so short, that if she had to bend down, everyone would be able to see her underwear.

Looking in the mirror, she found it was a little much for her. Alexia felt she would be a bit embarrassed to wear it in public. Though in private it might be a bit more fun.

Going out, she blushed as she said “This one is a little extreme.”

“It is, but it looks good on you. I’ll buy it for you. I would like you to wear it tonight." Megan said hinting at what she had planned for tonight.

Alexia nodded and went inside. She was about to start to undress, when Megan slipped inside of the changing room behind her. “What are you doing?” Alexia whispered.

Megan stood behind her and began to kiss Alexia’s neck “Instead of waiting for tonight; I want you right now.” Megan ran her gentle hands down Alexia’s arms then placed them against the wall behind her. Megan leaned forward and Alexia could feel Megan tracing her lips with a tongue, then began to deeply kiss her.

Breaking the kiss, Alexia said “We shouldn’t oh god,” Alexia let out a faint moan as Megan began to nibble on her ears. Megan undid Alexia's shirt and began to fondle her breasts. Alexia gasped as Megan's warm hands began to tease her nipples while Megan kissed her down the neck.

Alexia braced herself on the side of the wall and Megan unzipped her skirt making it fall. “My mother was right. I prefer the taste of carpet.” Megan said, dropping to her knees and pulling down Alexias panties.

Squirming as Megan began to kiss her thighs, Alexia said “Oh, we really shouldn't.”

Working up her legs, Megan began to tease her slit. Alexia whimpered as her pleasure started to build, she could feel herself begin to leak fluids down Megan's face. "Use your fingers babe."

Lapping her juices up, Megan smiled up at Alexia and slipped a finger into her, then another. She began to slowly finger her, while licking around her clit. Alexia covered her mouth to keep her from moaning too loudly. Bracing against the wall of the changing room, she trembled under Megan's oral assault.

Wanting it to be a bit rougher, Alexia began to grind into Megan’s face feeling her suck onto her clit. Feeling the building rush of an orgasm, Alexia grabbed onto Megan's head and bucked into her faces gushing juices down her face. Alexia stared down into Megan's deep brown eyes which were smiling up at her.

While drowning in pleasure, a knock came at the door. “Miss is everything okay in there.” Came a voice through it.

Alexia said breathing heavily “Yes, everything is okay.”

“Okay, Just let us know if you have any issues. Oh and please inform your friend, we like the changing rooms to be for single person use only.”

When the shopworker had gone, Alexia furiously ground her pussy into Megan's face and came blindingly hard. Liquid pulsed out over Megan's face, leaving Megan gasping a bit for air. Megan laughed and grabbed one of the discarded clothes and wiped her face off with it.

Cleaned up Megan stood up and kissed Alexia again. Alexia could still taste her sweet nectar on Megan's lips. "Better get dressed sweety, or they might kick us out."

Kissing Megan back Alexia said “I’m going to get you back tonight.”

“I can hardly wait.”

Alexia dressed in her clothes and picked the clothes she wanted to purchase, including the sopping wet shirt and went to the counter. The clerk gave them a knowing grin and they paid and left.

Thank you for reading my story. I have updated Chapter 4 to it's final version. If you see a problem please let me know.

38