Chapter 68: A Priest Helps Deliver a Baby. (R-18 Section)
2k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There are two NSFW sections, one is gay sex part, and the other a delivering a baby section. Please be aware.

For the past several days Maetrin have been enjoying a series of discussions with Jadai over the corruption potion's that are going throughout the city. Jadai had agreed to take a look into it and confront the guards over the bribery Maetrin had seen that day. For his safety Maetrin had suggested Jadai sign a contract with Jack.

Jadai had laughed at the thought and said "Maybe when we are done with this expedition." This was one of the things that annoyed Maetrin about Jadai, he simply put his life on the line almost compulsively. Even so when he devoted his attention on Maetrin, the demonkin felt electric shivers down his spine in anticipation.

Until now they have done little but make out, so when Maetrin woke up this morning he was pleasantly surprised when he found Jadai wrapped around him. He was nibbling on his ear and whispered "morning." One of Jadais hands slipped down Maetrins pants and grabbed onto his penis.

"We can't, Yukali is still here!" Maetrin hissed silently.

"Then you better be silent babe." Jadai said softly and began to gradually move his hand up and down Maetrin's length. Maetrin bit his lip and looked over and saw Yukali was still asleep turned away from them. Jadai reached down with his other hand to play with Maetrins balls.

For the next several minutes Jadai pumped his cock tortuously slow. Letting out a soft moan, Maetrin said "Faster" He grabbed onto the hand around his cock and moved it faster. He started to hump into Jadais hand.

"God your so big, when you fuck me your going to have to go slow." Jadai whispered gripping harder as the pace went up. Maetrin imagined Jadai beneath him moaning in pleasure as he fucked the nobleman senseless. Before long he couldn't hold himself back and began to cum.

Cupping the head of Meatrins penis, Jadai caught his load into his hand. When Maetrin was completely spent, Jadai licked his hand clean. Maetrin pulled Jadai into a deep kiss, and he could taste himself on Jadai's tongue. "We have to get ready." Maetrin said breaking the kiss.

Smirking Jadai climbed out of the bed and stretched with Maetrin watching his taught muscles flex underneath the skin. "Have I told you how good you look?" Maetrin asked.

"Not as often as I have told you how beautiful you look." Jadai smiled back and got dressed. Maetrin swiftly followed suit and began to pack up the sleeping gear. Yukali woke up and looked at the sky outside the tent.

She grunted and said "It looks like rain, we will be slower today. Make sure you two dress appropriately." Yukali got up and got dressed in a covering that was smooth looking. She quickly packed up her bed and helped them to start to take down the tent.

"I will go around and make sure the rest of your group is ready for the rain." Yukali said looking down and Maetrin, then she leaned down and said "I do not care about your relationship with Lord Jadai, if you need privacy please let me know." She straightened and began to walk over to Jacks tent.

Feeling a blush burn across his cheeks, Maetrin got out a cloak from his pack. Putting it on, he went to his horse and climbed it. As he did so, he heard an argument break out. Looking over to the source, he found Lord Attomas angrily shouting at the owner of the farm they had stopped at.

Curious he stopped one of the workers nearby and asked "Why is Lord Attomas angry?"

The man shrugged and said "It appears his healer has run off with one of the boss's kids."

Soon Lord Attomas stopped yelling and got on his horse, and waited while Jack stored all the gear away. A loud Snort startled Maetrin and he found Princess Falean had halted next to him on Snort. "I heard that you are a healer?"

"I am. How may I be of service Princess Falean?"

She inspected him all over and said "I'm surprised to see a demonkin healer."

"As I am surprised to be one." Maetrin said diplomatically.

"I will be straightforward with you, do you have anti-pregnancy medicine? I was to obtain some from Lord Attomas Healer, but she is in the wind."

"I do have some. I assume it is for you?"

"Yes. I have an itch to scratch and have no desire to sire some low born bastard."

Maetrin's eye twitched, and he pulled out a few vials of birth control potions. "One vial is good for a month. I must inform you, however, it is only ninety-nine effective. If your eggs are particularly strong, and the seed of the man is also, pregnancy can still happen."

Princess Falean said "If that happens then, it is the will of the gods. If that happens and I still don't want the child, I will just have it removed."

"I am afraid I will not be able to perform such a procedure. It goes against my ethics against preserving life."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we won't be in the Lost City long enough for you to have to worry about that."

With that she popped a vial open and guzzled it down her throat. At that time she had Snort trot away. Soon the party set out, just as it started to come down with torrential rain. They had to dramatically slow their pace, as they could barely see in front of them. At least the road was paved, they didn't have to deal with thick mud as well.

The rain was so loud Maetrin could not barely hear Jadai yelling at him. The morning went on, with one of Lady Niadas men slipping from his horse and getting injured. Before Maetrin could offer his services, Lady Niadas had the man drink a potion and get back on his horse.

The storm was only getting worse, and Maetrin was beginning to think they should halt and find some place to hold up until it passed. Suddenly the party was stopped and began to head down a side road. They sought shelter under a strange rock formation.

When they had arrived under the limited protection of the overhanging rock, Yukali came over and signalled Maetrin to follow her. Doing so, she escorted him to Lord Attomas Carriage. Helping Maetrin down from his Horse, Yukali yelled for him to get into the carriage.

Entering the carriage, he saw Lord Attomas glaring at a Ogre woman with a large horn, who was moaning in pain. There was a harpy as well, and a green looking woman who looked more plant then person. "What is the matter Lord Attomas?" Maetrin asked.

Lord Attomas looked at Maetrin and said "She is in labor. I require you to help her give birth." He pointed at the Ogre.

Maetrin frowned and asked "Has her water broke?"

The Harpy nodded, and Maetrin said to the Ogre Woman "Please lay back, I need to take a look." Carefully he moved up her dress and found she was not wearing underwear. Spreading her legs, he took a look into her vaginal cavity and saw the cervix was in the process of dilating.

"Alright your doing okay. Can you tell me your name?"

The Ogre woman groaned and said "I am Alice. I feel like I need to pee."

"That's a normal feeling. Your cervix is dilating well, when I tell you to I'm going to need you to get into a squatting positon. It will aid you to give birth okay?"

"Okay. Oh god it hurts." Alice said.

Maetrin looked around and saw a barrel. He moved it into place for Alice to use as a brace when she began to squat. Taking off his wet coat he pulled out some towels to dry himself off. Subsequently he turned to Lord Attomas and asked "Did you wish to be here to witness the birth My Lord?"

Lord Attomas looked disgusted at the idea and said "No, if you have everything you need I will be going. This will set us back. Hopefully the other two will not give birth before we get to the city." He jumped out of the carriage, and Yukali climbed in.

"Do you have everything you need to see to her care?" Yukali said sounding concerned.

"I should. It looks like she is dilating fairly fast." For the next several hours Maetrin comforted the moaning woman. When Maetrin determined that she was almost ready to start, he said "Alice I need you to squat up. Yukali, can you help her squat?"

Yukali assisted Alice to a squatting position with her legs spread. Maetrin slid under her and examined the open vagina. He reached up and felt Alices stomach and sent a little energy into her to determine the positioning of the baby. Seeing everything was ready he said "Alice you are ready to start. Don't worry it's going alright, just let your body do the work okay?"

Alice nodded and started moaning as she gripped onto Yukali. Looking up, Maetrin could see her baby's head appear as it began to squeeze past her cervix. "Oh gods." Alice moaned.

"Keep breathing Alice your doing great." Meatrin said reaching up and carefully guiding the babe out. With every contraction, the babe slid out a little more and goop dripped down onto Maetrin. Finally Alice's vagina gave way and the baby popped out.

Holding the baby carefully, Maetrin crawled out from under Alice. Taking a cord, he tied off the babies umbilical cord in two places. At that time he snipped it off. Maetrin handed the baby to the Harpy to hold for the moment. "Alright Alice, the baby is out, now we just need to get the placenta out."

Getting a bucket, he slid it under Alice. After some more moaning from the Ogre woman, a sickening thump and a wet gooey mass fell out of her into the bucket. "Good Job Alice." He had Yukali lay Alice down on some blankets he put on the ground. Taking a look at her Vagina he sent a healing pulse inside to make sure any tears were not bleeding internally.

Then he picked up the child and inspected it, and found it was a boy. Handing it to Alice, Maetrin said "Here you are, A healthy baby boy. The baby looked confused for a moment and began to let out a wailing, but quieted soon as Alice took it into her hands.

"Keep an eye on her. If she starts getting weaker, let me know." Maetrin said to Yukali. He climbed down and found Lord Attomas had arranged a series of tents to block out the wind and storm from outside. He turned to Maetrin and asked "So how did it go?"

"It went well my Lord. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy."

Lord Attomas nodded and said "I see. I thank you for your assistance. Hopefully, the others will refrain on giving birth till we reach the city."

"I think that is not in their control My Lord." Maetrin said.

"Indeed. Perhaps I should have brought more just to be safe." Lord Attomas said scratching his chin and he wondered off.

Jadai came up to him and said "I think you need to clean yourself up."

"Yeah" Maetrin went to their tent and used a wet towel to clean himself up and changed clothing, with Jadai observing him. "So what is the plan for the rest of the day?"

"It looks like the storm is going to continue all day. Hopefully, It will pass by tomorrow, or I'm afraid my brother is going to force us back into the storm. I barely managed to convince him to stop."

"Your brother seems to be focused really intensely on this abandoned city for some reason."

Jadai was silent for a moment and said "He believes that this city is the location where they attempted to achieve perfection. What that means I have no idea, some of his ideas go over my head, but he believes he can follow in their steps."

"Why is he so intent on transporting pregnant women with him?"

"I have no idea. I tried several times to dissuade him from bringing them. He was the angriest I have ever seen him, when I brought it up the last time. I thought he was going to hit me."

Seeing Jadai looking troubled Meatrin frowned and went to Jadai. "Hey enough sad talk." Leaning down he kissed Jadai deeply. "Think of tonight."

"What's tonight?" Jadai looked confused.

"I'm going to suck you dry. Make sure your prepared to have your balls drained." Maetrin said smiling and heading out of the tent to check on the others while Jadai smiled in anticipation.

Thank you for reading my story.

27