Chapter 97: A System has a wet dream. R-18 (NSFW section)
1.4k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Warning this chapter has a sexual scene. It begins after they go into the second room. It has BDSM elements

Stepping forward into the room, Jack closed the door behind him. Looking at the woman, Jack said "Theresa, what are you doing here? How did you get in?"

Theresa walked over to a cabinet and unlatched it while saying "Alexia possessed a key to your apartment for emergencies. I discovered it when I was cleaning up the house." She pulled out two glasses and a bottle and took them to a table and said "Two fingers alright?"

"Yeah, that will be okay. If you want Ice, I have some in the kitchen." Jack said walking over and sitting on a leather couch.

She shook her head and said "I need to drink this straight." Then poured a bit of a deep brown liquid into both glasses.

While she was doing so, he took a look around his apartment and felt like the place was pretty barren. No obvious decorations, and not much in the way of furniture. In this room all there was a cabinet, a few chairs, the table and a large screen of some sort. It genuinely felt as if Jack did not even live here.

Reaching over he took the glass and said "Why are you here Theresa? Last time we met, you told me you never wanted to see my face again." He took a sip and could feel it burning down his throat.

Taking a large gulp of her drink she coughed a little and said, "I'm ashamed for the way I acted. I forgot while I lost my wife, you also lost your sister. I said and did things I shouldn't have to you."

"I understood, I've experienced that pain before. I didn't blame you. I forgive you, Theresa."

She frowned and said "How is your head? I really shouldn't have thrown that vase at you."

"It's okay. I've got a hard head." Jack said.

"Even with that, you nevertheless made these robotic limbs for me. Thank you Jack. Without them, I would have never walked again."

"It was the very least I could do for you. You were only down there at the controls because of the experiment I wanted to run."

She nodded and downed the rest of her drink, and then looked at Jack and asked "Why aren't you dead?"

Startled Jack said "What do you mean?"

"I saw the reports. When it went critical, you ran into the main chamber while it was still pumping out massive surges of energy. You stayed in there for over four hours before you managed to get it shut down." She paused and waved her metallic arm about her body "Look at me Jack. The control room was shielded, but that energy still disfigured me and nearly killed me. You went into the heart of it without protection and came out okay. Why?"

He could feel this past self hesitate before saying "I looked into why what happened to you happened. It appears as if the energy somehow changed form and dumped into the control panels causing the blast in the control room. As for why I am okay, I can't tell you."

"What happened to Alexia? She wasn't incinerated in that initial blast like the reports claim?"

Drinking the last of his cup, he shook his head. "No. When I went into the room, I found that there were dozens of tears in space. I believe she fell into one of them. I explored as many of them as I could, but I had to eventually shut the generator down. It was building up to perform an even more massive blast and could have ruined the world."

"My god Jack. You told us we were working on a new means of travel, and you had us working on something so dangerous?" Theresa said angrily. "What in the hell were you even trying to accomplish with that experiment? Enough of the bullshit Jack, you need to tell it to me straight."

"I didn't lie exactly, it could be used for travel. But the chief thing I was attempting to do was create a subspace pocket."

"Why?"

"There is something I must defend at all costs, and I don't have the confidence in leaving it on earth for the time it needs to mature."

Theresa was silent and then said "Have you found the one who caused that incident?"

Jack went still and said "I have. I will deal with them when I have all the evidence necessary."

"Good." She looked down at her hands and said "Did you know Alexias was having an affair behind my back?"

"In the course of investigating the incident, I did find out. I'm sorry, I don't know why my sister did what she did."

"I had thought we were in love. We were even talking about adopting, or rather now that I think about it, it was only me thinking about it. She kept saying we should put it off." She looked up at Jack and said "I confronted her about it you know? I caught them one night fucking in my car. My Car!" She ground out.

Taking a deep breath, she said "She told me she discovered her true love in that woman." Theresa began to cry and said "When I was cleaning up the house I found divorce papers she had made by her lawyer for me to sign. Now she is gone, and I don't know how to feel."

Jack frowned in concern and moved next to her and began to rub her back as she choked back the tears. After she had calmed down a bit, she said, I need you to take my mind off all this shit for a bit. I don't want to think for awhile."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about you taking me to your blue room."

Jack coughed in surprise and said "How do you know about that?"

"I found it when you lent us your Apartment for our anniversary. Your lock on it was crap, so I picked it. It was quite the surprise to find out that you are into the BDSM lifestyle. Look Jack, my body's all fucked up. It's a miracle I'm even alive, but I've lost almost all sensation in half my body. I want to feel something for a bit, and your room came to mind."

"And what? You think I'm just a walking dick to fuck to make yourself feel better?" Jack said, annoyed.

Theresa looked ashamed and said "I'm sorry Jack. I don't even know what I was thinking, no one would want a woman like me. I should go."

Feeling conflicted Jack sighed and said "Fine. I will take you to the Blue Room. But when we enter, you will follow all my commands. The moment you say stop, we will stop and never speak of this again."

He stood and took Theresa's hand and led her down the hallway to a room. Jack pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the padlock on the door. Opening revealed a room that was painted in a deep blue color. Along the walls were several strange pieces of furniture, that all felt sexual in nature. Various implements were hung along the wall as well.

In the middle of the room was a king-sized bed, with blue silk sheets. It was neatly made and obviously not used in a while. Jack walked over to a cabinet and withdrew two things. Something made out of poles and a small black device. He took the metal poles and unfolded them into a tripod. He took the other device and set it onto it and pointed it at the bed.

"A camera? Are you going to record this?" Theresa asked, her voice sounding nervous.

"Yes. I record all sessions that take place in this room. If you don't want this recorded we will stop now."

She hesitated for a second then said "It's fine as long as you promise to never show it to anyone."

"I can promise to never make them public. But there is one person I will show it to. I will show it to the woman I love." Jack replied, finished with the device and turned to Theresa.

"Your mysterious lover. Alexia was of the opinion that you had made her up."

"Strip."

"What?" She asked, confused.

"I want you to strip down for the camera." Jack pointed the camera at her.

She nervously blushed in her good cheek and started to undress under his stare. As she did so, Jack could see how damaged she was. Besides the obvious missing limbs, burn scars covered her entire right side, leaving them a dull red. She had lost one of her breasts as well due to the amount of damage covering her body. It was indeed a miracle she had survived.

Shuddering while he stared at her, she said "I'm hideous aren't I?"

Not saying anything about that Jack said "Put this on." He handed her a blind fold, and she put it on. "While we are in this room, you are just another toy that I'm going to play with. Right now I'm going to play with you on the bed." Transferring her to the bed, he pushed her onto the bed causing her to squeak a little.

Jack could tell she was incredibly nervous, and Jack moved her to the middle of the bed. Her breathing picked up in pace as she lay there blind. He walked around and gathered some things around the room. As he did so he said "I treat my toys intensely. All you need to do if it is too much for you is to say stop. At that time you will be my toy no longer. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She said.

"I'm going to take off these metal limbs. I want to feel only the real parts of this toy."

"What?"

Jack struck her on her good side of her hip and said "Toys don't speak unless they are told to speak."

Theresa nodded nervously.

Jack went to each limb and detached the robotic prosthetic leaving a stump behind. The only limb she had left was her original left arm. Taking that arm he wrapped a cord around it then tied it tight to the bed. He let her catch her breath and then took out a feather and began to run it up and down her body on her undamaged skin.

Under the soft caress of the feather, she squirmed and eventually she couldn't take anymore and let out a giggle. When she did that, he placed a clip onto her nipple. She stopped laughing and hissed from the shock of the clamp. He then again started running the feather up and down her skin seeking where she was still sensitive. 

Trying to hold in the giggling longer, she eventually broke again and laughed, and this time he placed a clip onto her ear. Jack repeated this over and over driving her crazy under the feather and then picking a new place to clamp. He even had a clamp placed on her tongue. When he was satisfied, she was ready for the next part she lay gasping.

Walking over to his tools on the wall he picked out a rod with a balled end. He flicked a switch on it, and it began to buzz vibrating in his hand. When he turned, he saw that Theresa must have heard it as well, as she now was squirming as he approached it.

Placing it against the clamp on her nipple, she gasped in surprise and moaned. When she did so, he slapped her on her good side leaving a red mark. He would tease her until she moaned and then he would slap her somewhere else. When she was ready, he began to tease her clitoris with the tool, never touching it, and he could see fluids leaking from her crotch forming a messy puddle.

Whenever she let out a moan of pleasure, this time he would take off a clamp letting blood flow back to that area causing a sharp spike of pain. After all the clamps were off he flicked off the vibrator and placed his palm against her pussy and ground hard into her making her squirm. When he could sense she was reaching a peak, he stopped.

Looking down at her, he said "You're just a toy. You only get to cum when I want you to cum."

He lightly ran his hand across her pussy lips, and she whimpered. "You came to me to get off, go ahead, grind into my hand."

She struggled to grind her pelvis against his hand, and he said "Go faster."

Thrusting upward with her pelvis she struggled to use his hand to masturbate. "Look at you go, a sopping wet toy just wanting to get off. Is that all you are just a toy?"

"Yes, i'm just a toy."

He slapped her breast and said "Correction your my toy."

She gasped and said "I'm just your toy." She moaned and said "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Get your toy off." Theresa choked out.

Grabbing her throat with one hand and using the other hand to finger fuck her hard. He made her ride the pleasure until she went over the edge and began to cum."

After she crested, he let her go and she lay gasping, and Jack unstrapped her arm. As he was doing so she gasped out "Please use your toy more."

Jack smirked and flipped her onto her back and said "I get to decide how I use my toys." Unbuttoning his pants and lowering them down he leaned down and whispered into her ear. I've decided to turn you into my personal cocksleeve toy. I'm going to use you to milk my cock."

Pushing her stumps apart, he dropped his underwear and found he was already hard. Pressing his penis against her, he found her soaking wet entrance and slipped inside her hard. She grunted in pain and pleasure as he buried himself all the way to his base.

Taking off his shirt he began to thrust back and forward. He would withdraw from her slow making her grip onto his length as he exited only to slam back into her hard making her squeal. He began to go faster, and she changed from moans to begging him to harder.

Gripping her ass, he kept slapping her body as he thrust. "You are just a toy for my pleasure, stop thinking and just concentrate on my dick."

"Yes I'm just your toy." She moaned.

He gripped her throat tightly, and she struggled a bit before he released her and she took a deep breath and came around his dick. "Yeah you like being used. Keep coming. You know you like my dick up inside you. You want me to cum inside of you, and when I do you're going to cum when I paint your insides white."

She groaned in pleasure, and he felt her juices spilling out. He could feel himself reaching his limit, and he buried himself to the farthest limit he could and she screamed in ecstasy as he exploded in her depths. She tightened around him and shook as she came like crazy.

Grunting he pulled himself out of her, leaving her pussy gaping. He turned her over and saw that she had a wild expression. Jack gripped her head and said "Toy clean me off."

Theresa took him in her mouth and began to lick his cock. "Do you like your pussy taste on my cock?" She groaned, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to wipe her slobber off onto her face. "Beg Toy for me to use your mouth."

She looked up and said "Please use this toy's mouth."

Growing hard again he began to facefuck her making her gag hard. He came quick and shot his load down her throat. Pulling her off his dick, he went to a nearby box and opened it revealing a variety of drinks that were cold. He pulled out a water bottle and took a drink. Walking back to the bed he found Theresa was out of it. Splashing the rest of the water onto her roused her and laid on top of her and said "I'm not done with you yet toy."

After several more rounds with her, he finally collapsed next to her. The room stank of sex, and Theresa lay gasping next to him huddled next to him. She was wrapping her good arm around him, and she looked up at Jack and said "Thank you."

He wrapped his arms around her and held her as she broke down and wept. As he lay there, he found himself falling into blackness and soon he was in a black space, Kelsey was standing nearby to his surprise with Eramis.

Thank you for reading my story I hope you have enjoyed it. If you have please leave a comment or review. If you didn't please leave one as well to help me improve. Tomorrow we will move on to a different perspective.

18