Chapter 107: A Paladin goes into the slums and gets punished (NSFW Section R-18)
1.3k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

User Name

Veronica

 

 

 

Race

Human

Bloodline

Spirit Sensitive

 

Age 26

Level 15

HP 300/300

MP 160/160

 

Feats

Zealous Follower

Order of the System

Steadfast Shield

Background

Obsessive Tendencies/Half-Awakened

 

Class

Paladin (Deity Jack) LV. 15

Sub Class

Oath of the System

 

Title

System Defender

Exp 10/100

 

 

Attributes

Strength 30

Constitution 30

Dexterity 18

Intelligence 16

Wisdom 22

Charisma 16

Luck 11

 

 

 

Skills

Basic Praying

LV.8 50/100

Basic Sword Fighting

LV. 12 60/100

 

Turn Unsystem

LV.5 25/100

Examination

LV.3 80/100

 

Monster Capture

Lv.5 5/100

Oral Techniques

LV.4 30/100

 

Shield of the System

LV. 6 60/100

Warning of the Spirits

LV. 1 -/-

[collapse]

 

Announcement
There is a sex scene in this story. It is MF and meant to be a quickie so it's short. It takes place after Jack leads Veronica alone in a mansion near the end of the chapter.

During the light breakfast in the morning, Veronica caught Jack glancing at her. She could feel a heat in his gaze that he hadn't had in since he last wanted her. Still feeling the effects of his burning gaze on her, Veronica led Jack and Falaen to Cagey's Temple. They needed to go there to pick up the food they would be delivering to the slums. The mission she had picked apparently was a monthly ritual done by the priests to help the disenfranchised of the city.

Perhaps that it is why it appealed to her and she picked it in the mission guild. It was not the reward after all being only one small silver coin. She recalled the day's she used to have before she met her master. Veronica had often gone without food for several stretches at a time.

The Goddess of Farming temple was situated near the edge of the inner city next to a park. Walking by the park, Veronica detected a hint of a smell of flowers from the park. Jack said "This park looks good to take a walk in. We should come again later."

Veronica nodded and said "I would like that My Lord."

As they got closer to the temple, Veronica took a good look at it. The walls and pillars were made out of a stone that strongly resemble dirt. Perhaps it was, given the numerous plants seemingly growing out of its roof. Most of the plant sported various fruits hanging off them. While they were passing by one of the pillars with a trailing vine of fruit, Falaen reached out and picked one of the fruits and began to peel it and munch on it.

While Veronica would have strongly preferred doing this mission alone with Jack, especially since he had started looking at her sexually again, Falaen at least had been silent for most of the morning. She seemed to be a little too focused on playing with her new toy that she made last night. At least Jack had managed to convince her that wearing the tiara was too blatant. While she was eating the fruit, she was also fiddling with a wand that had what looked like a blue heart shaped crystal on its end.

After reaching the temples entrance, Veronica found the door to the temple closed. Jack pointed towards a sign and said "It says to pull the rope to alert the priest on duty."

To the side of the door Veronica saw the rope Jack mentioned. Grasping the rope, she found it was made out of hemp and yanked on it hard. As she did so, she heard a distant sound of a gong within the temple. They waited for several moments, and just as Veronica was considering jerking the rope again, the Temple door cracked open revealing an elderly priest who looked kindly at them and said "Yes, how may I the servant of Cagey aid you this morning?"

Smiling at the elderly man, she pulled out the mission contract and handed it to him. "We are here to do the food delivery job you gave to the mission guild."

"What fantastic news!" The Priest said. "Regrettably because we cannot grant more coin to the job, it usually takes several days before someone decides to pick up the mission. One time it had gone a whole month before we were able to send out some food to the slums." He glanced around them and said "I see you do not have a carriage with you. Do you happen to have the means to carry the food? It is about three tons worth of food."

Glancing through her inventory, she made sure she had space and said "That will be no problem. I have a spatial ability that will allow me to carry the food."

"Great." The Priest glanced at Jack and Falaen and said "I'm afraid your friends will need to remain outside. We only allow a limited number of visitors into this temple. I hope you understand."

Veronica looked at Jack who said "I will be fine out here with Falaen."

Turning back to the priest she followed him into the temple. "I will show you where we are collecting the food. Our priests are currently in the middle of meditating, please remain quiet as we pass them."

As she entered the temple, she heard Falaen say to Jack "Are you seriously staring at her ass?" Jack's response was cut off with the closing of the temple door behind them.

As she followed the slow going old priest, they passed several other priests that were sitting around what looked like a growing bud in a pot. They entered a hallway to the side of the temple and as they walked down the hallway a woman wearing a set of fancy garb and some glasses walked towards them. The elderly priest bowed politely to her and said "Head Priestess; The morning greets you in resplendence. May her Grace flow through you."

There was quite the smile to the Head Priest's face, and she replied to the elderly priest "The morning greets you in resplendence as well Priest Roberts. Who is this young lady?"

"This woman is from the Mission Guild. She has taken the mission to deliver the food we have collected for the slums."

"Is that so?" The Head Priestess nodded and then said to Robert, "I will show her the rest of the way to the storage. You may return to your duties Robert."

Robert bowed and said "As you direct, Head Priestess." Roberts began to walk slowly away.

The Head Priestess said "Please follow me Veronica."

Veronica was alarmed as she had not mentioned her name. "How do you know my name?"

The Head Priestess looked back and winked at her. "We have a common friend." She led Veronica to the end of the Hallway and opened a door that led into a large storeroom with a massive amount of food. After Veronica entered, she closed the door and said "Before you begin to collect the food into your storage, I would appreciate a word with you."

"Do you need something Head Priestess?" Veronica asked.

Before Veronica's eyes the head Priestess began to glow, and then her form changed. She was now wearing a set of tight clothes, and her black hair now included green streaks through it. "I am the Goddess Cagey. Welcome mortal to my temple."

Feeling the might of her divine power, Veronica felt forced to do a polite bow and she said "It is a great honor to meet you Cagey."

"I use this avatar to keep a running check on how things are going in this city. I do it mainly to aid Eramis in keeping a watch over Alacanar. He would throw a fit if she did it directly, as it is he barely tolerates me in his city. Ever since Jack entered this city, I've been keeping watch on him, looking for a good opportunity to get in contact with him. To my surprise, one of his Users came directly to me." Cagey said and ran her hand along a pile of fruits.

"You wish to speak with Jack?" Veronica asked.

"Yes and no. I plan to speak with him later more in depth in his home. But right now, I need you to pass a message on to him. Tomorrow afternoon Eramis will be sneaking into the city. I need him to accompany her around the city."

"I can pass on your message, but if she is sneaking in would it not be wise to have Jack accompany her?"

"It's incredibly hard to keep watch on Jack. I usually just track him by keeping an eye on you or one of his other users. But if he is alone, he is almost impossible to track. Thus making him a good way to help Eramis. He will have to be alone with Eramis."

"Alright. I will inform him."

"Much obliged. Eramis will be descending in a park on the other side of the city. All Jack will have to do is accompany her around the city for a few hours."

"Alright." Veronica said.

"That's all I needed to say to you." Cagey said and then shifted back into the Head Priestess form. "Oh and when you complete the mission all you need to do is return to the mission guild. You may see yourself out of the temple when you have collected all the food."

Cagey opened the door and was about to head out when she turned and said "Farewell Veronica. It was a pleasure meeting you." 

When Cagey was gone, Veronica felt the pressure leave her and discovered herself swaying a bit. Directing her attention back to the food, she began to collect it into her inventory. When she was done, she left the room and retraced her path back past the meditating priests. She noticed that the bud that was in the pot was now almost fully grown. She waved at Roberts who was in the middle of raking what looked like a dirt patch. He waved back, and she opened the temple door and exited the temple.

Veronica found Jack and Falaen in the middle of a heated argument. Going to Jack, she asked "Is everything alright My Lord?"

The Princess snorted and said "Your Lord is being obstinate to the truth of the matter. He refuses to see reason."

"Reason?" Jack scoffed. "What you are even suggesting is absolute madness."

Curious to find what upset her Lord, Veronica asked Falaen "What exactly did you suggest?"

"I found out from JP, that Jack increases in power through the number of Users he has. I simply suggested to Jack that he set up a temple and act as a god to recruit followers. In my opinion he is near enough to a god, to warrant a temple being dedicated to him."

Jack frowned and shook his head "I am a System. I have no desire to be worshiped as a god. I am not that vain. Did JP suggest this?"

"No. What JP recommended was three things, first to finish that dungeon you were making. Second to enlist another god as a User. If you did that he said you would have enough power to start including non-combat experience therefore making some non combat classes viable. Finally, he said that you should consider becoming a sponsor of a mission guild. All of which are good suggestions. But I believe by using a Temple it would be far faster and easier. However, when I brought it up to JP, he was far more repulsed by the idea then you are currently."

"His reaction did not clue you how I would react?" Jack said. 

"Several of the other portions of your soul agreed with me."

Veronica sank into thought about her lord for a moment. Then she said "Falaen's idea is potentially viable My Lord. While I dislike to disagree with you any matter, you must admit you have been gaining numerous enemies. I fear for you safety My Lord. While I will give my life to protect you, I do not believe for an instant that I would be able to stop a god from injuring you. If you were to set up a temple, I would have no doubt you would be able to quickly gain power. Unlike most of the other gods, you can provide a massive boon."

Her Lord sighed and then looked at them and said "I understand both of your points. There are several reasons why the idea is not suitable. To begin with I really loathe the idea of being worshiped. Second, I really like the idea of choosing my Users with care. Third, consider it from the viewpoint of the other gods. If I were to set up a temple and begin drawing their followers to me, I would be perceived as a threat."

"It is your choice My Lord." Veronica said. "I have collected the food. We are ready to begin to head to the slums."

They walked to one of the gate entrances in the grand walls of the city. The guards gave them a quick look over and let them through without much hassle. Pulling the list of places they needed to deliver food to, she said "There are five places we need to deliver food too. The first closest place is a small charity home."

Veronica led them into the maze of the slums. The buildings were widely mismatched and clustered almost to the point of being unable to distinguish the buildings from one another. Some were little more than a simple metal roof and bare walls. 

The slums compared to the inner city were like comparing heaven to hell. The roads were little more than a dirt path that at times grew tight enough where they had to walk single file through some of them. As luck would have it the roads for the most part were dry, though should rain come in they would be nightmarish to walk along. In addition there was an ever present smell of shit throughout the slums. As they walked Veronica saw the reason as she witnessed a man wearing rags openly defecating in a small pit alongside the road.

He grinned at her and a sick plop emerged from the pit as he completed his business. Then to her disgust he reached behind with his left hand and wiped his ass with it. Then he cleaned it with a nearby cloth that had been apparently hung for that purpose. It was stained a dark brown and bile rose in Veronica's throat. 

Continuing along, the people they saw were a wide variety. Some of them looked completely defeated, and when they saw Veronica approaching they would quickly duck into a nearby alleyway or huddled against a building looking terrified. A few looked like complete crooks, and they eyed Veronica and the others with predatory eyes. To them Veronica made sure to put her hand on her sword hilt. Most however seemed like completely average people if they were enjoying a bit of poor luck.

After a bit they managed to find the Charity house. It was poorly repaired, but still one of the better in shape buildings they had seen in the slums. Knocking on the door, a boisterous man with a wide smile opened the door. He was surprised and happy to find out that she was delivering the food. He led her to a storage room where she filled it with the food. She asked "How do you protect the food from being stolen?"

He shook his head and said "I don't. This food is free for all residents of the slum to take. All that we ask is they don't take more than they can use and don't take it to sell. If we find out anyone does the last one, it doesn't end well for them."

Nodding, Veronica continued onto the next three places without much trouble other than some greedy looks thrown their way. They did get lost a few times given the maze-like nature of the slums. They were on the way to the fifth place when they managed to stumble across a small gathering of women in a large space in front of a run down building. The women looked enraged and were yelling at the building.

As they got closer, a man wearing a wide brimmed hat and an outrageous colored suit with a cane in his hand swaggered out of the building. "Damn girls, I was taking a nap. What are you doing here? Ain't no time for you to be slouching your punk asses here. Get out there and start pulling some tricks, you're behind in your weeks quota. You bitches are costing me money."

The lead woman who was wearing an outfit that left little to the imagination said "Daddy, We ain't going out working the street's no more. Not with that killer loose, we ain't safe. The next john we take could be the one we lose our life to."

"Oh so you're a bitch be wanting to square up now?" The Man sneered and looked her over "Bitch I knew you weren't cut out to be my bottom hoe. Got a weak ass streak through you. Gotta be heartless in this business." He looked at the others, "While I'm dealing with Brandy here, you hoe get out there and get sucking and fucking."

Brandy shook her head and said "No Daddy, we are done here. I purchased a place we could operate as a brothel. It is safer for the girls to work inside then outside."

"Oh are you stepping up to me?" The man laughed and said "You hoe's ain't brothel sluts, You the low class loose pussy whores who suck cock for a copper coin. You want to leave. You have to buy your way out."

"No Daddy. We ain't paying one more goddamned coin to you. We are leaving right girls?" The other woman shouted in agreement.

Sneering the Man said "Bitch" and reared back to slap Brandy. As his hand came down, Jack moved from Veronica's side and he grasped his hand.

Jack glared at the man and said "You will not lay a hand on these women."

The man struggled to withdraw his arm from Jack's grip and he growled out "Now who the fuck do you think you are? This my territory ain't no fucking pansy ass fucker is going to show me up." 

"I'm Jack, and you will allow these women to go without further hassle."

The man squinted in rage and then looked at the women saying "I see how it is. You hoes be wanting to choose up and pick this fucking prick as your new daddy." He looked back at Jack and said "Fuck off, these my hoes." The man pulled a sword from his cane and attempted to stab Jack. Veronica stepped in when she saw what he was doing and punched the man hard into his face. Feeling his nose shatter under her fist, the asshole fainted and Jack let him drop to the floor.

Brandy chuckled and went over and kicked the man a few times, and spat on him. "Asshole, you were a shit pimp." She frowned and looked towards Jack and said "You don't look like you live here in the slums. Of course if you did, you wouldn't help us. Tell you what, I was serious when I said we are making a brothel out here in the slums. We require a backer, and you look like an excellent gent, would you be interested in working out a deal with us?"

Veronica suddenly had an idea and when she saw Jack about to say no, She interrupted him and said "Yes, he would be interested in working out a deal with you."

He looked at Veronica with a confused look, and Veronica continued,"You said you bought a place, do you mind showing it to us? We need to see if it's worth our investment."

"By all means. Let us show you." Brandy said and led them quickly through the maze of the slums. They went deep into the middle of the slums only for them to reach a tall brick wall. Entering through the gate in the walls, they were presented with a large mansion that was out of place in the slums. The gate closed behind them and Brandy said "This was going to be a nobles home. For some strange reason he wished to live among the slums. Had a large portion of the slums leveled and built this place on top of here."

"What happened to him?" Veronica asked.

"Spent one night in it and died of a heart attack. As the Noble had no remaining family, the house went to the city. As it is in the slums no one really wanted to buy it. It has been sitting here for a long time. I was wanting to set up a brothel for a while and purchased this place yesterday."

"It wasn't torn down or vandalized since it had been abandoned?" Falaen said in amazement.

"The Noble wasn't a fool. He hired several mages to create a strong security system. No one can climb the walls, and the house repairs itself, though it still needs to be cleaned. We add a few guards and this will be a great place to set up our brothel. Here let me show you the inside of the mansion."

Following Brandy into the building, Stepping inside, they saw that the entire building had a layer of dust inside. But otherwise the building was incredibly well made. Veronica could feel the tingle of magic in the air, and Falaen said "This place does have a robust magical protection about this place."

"Yes, it is designed to prevent unauthorized people from entering." Brandy said.

Jack nodded and said "I would like to speak with Veronica alone for a bit."

Veronica nodded and said "Falaen be sure to talk to them about Jack and what he can offer. A modification of your idea." Falean looked surprised then nodded in understanding.

Following Jack, he led her into a small room that looked like it was meant to be a linen room. Closing the door behind them, Jack looked annoyed and said "What do you think you are doing?"

"I saw an opportunity for you, Jack. This is a compromise that we could take, you said you did not want to start a temple as you don't want worshipers. You want Users, well these women, can be that. Not only can you help them, they can help you by becoming your user. Anyone that joins this brothel can become your User. Thus, you would have a base in this city. I know you could create a prostitute class for them. Not only that, You know brothels are a great means of gaining information."

Silence stretched between them and Veronica feared she had made a mistake when Jack said "I comprehend your reasons, though I wish you asked me before jumping on this. They seemed to want to choose their own path, why would they even wish to become my Users?"

"For what you offer Jack. You offer power to be able to defend themselves. That pimp will likely want revenge, and while they may be safe in here, they will need to leave eventually. Brandy hopes to use you as a shield, but what you can do is actually give them the sword to defend themselves. But you give them a choice unlike that the bastard did."

Veronica saw Jack give it a lot of thought before he sighed and said "Alright, I will offer them the chance to become my Users."

"I apologize My Lord for overstepping you. I await any punishment you may bestow on me."

Jack's eyes took a hot look at her when she said that and he looked her over and said "Yes, I do think you do need a punishment."

A heat rose in the back of her neck and she felt desire began to flare in her. "As you desire my Lord."

He reached out and cupped her chin running his thumb across her lips and then let her face go and said "Turn around and drop your pants. I want to see your ass."

Turning around slowly, she did as he commanded loosening her belt, and letting the pants slide down beneath her knees. She could feel his hot stare on her ass and shivered as his hand rand along her ass. She let out a squeak when he roughly pinched her butt.

He reached under her and began to tease her crack with his hand. Feeling his strong fingers playing with her vagina, she shuddered in pleasure and had to brace herself against a wall with her hands to keep from falling from the rush as he teased her. Moisture began to collect along her pussy lips dripping down into her pants. Jack went right next to her ear and gently bit it and said "You're always trying to help me out aren't you."

"Yes My Lord." She moaned pressing against him as he fingered her.

"Always a faithful servant." He stroked her, and she felt a small climax wash over her. Jack chuckled and said "Brace yourself. I'm going to use you to get myself off."

Veronica heard a zipping sound and then felt Jack's large dick press up against her pussy. He grabbed her hip and slid her on top of him. She squealed as he roughly slid his length into her, it was a mixture of pleasure of finally having Jack in her and pain of her vagina stretching to accommodate his size. She felt him in area's she didn't know she could feel inside of her. He whispered into her ear, Despite your dedication to me, you have a habit of getting ahead of me. This will be your punishment."

Shivering, Veronica felt him begin to roughly thrust using her to get himself off. The room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping and her whimpers of pleasure. Feeling like she couldn't hold herself up anymore, she collapsed into the wall. Jack simply ground her into the wall with the strength of his thrusts. 

As the pleasure built up in her core, she let out loud yelps with each of his thrusts and Jack slapped her ass as he rammed her, saying "What are you doing? This is supposed to be punishment."

"I'm sorry My Lord. Your dick is making my brain melt." Veronica said. Jack placed his fingers into her mouth, and she could taste herself on him. This drove her over an edge and she climaxed feeling her vagina pulse around Jack's dick. He removed his fingers and a second later felt him tease her asshole with his wetted finger and she found the sensation almost too much and she again climaxed making her knees buckle. The only thing that kept her from collapsing was Jack's hard cock holding her up.

Jack grunted and grabbed her hips and began to thrust harder making Veronica scream louder, He said "I'm going to cum inside you." 

"Fill me My Lord." Veronica moaned out and then shuddered as she felt his warm seed splash inside of her. He pulsed within her several times each time making her feel even more full. She came harder then she had before and when Jack pulled himself out of her, she sank to her knees.

She gazed up breathless at Jack who whacked her face with his cock and said "Clean it." 

She opened her mouth, and he guided himself into her mouth and she tasted her pussy juice and his semen on his cock. It grew hard again in her mouth and he roughly fucked her face. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she struggled to breathe. She felt him tense and then a fresh load was shot down her throat as he pushed her to the base of his cock. She struggled a bit and then he pulled himself out of her mouth.

She recovered her breath and said "Thank you for punishing me My Lord."

Reaching into her inventory, she pulled out a rag and was about to clean her slit, when Jack said "Leave it, I like the idea of you walking around with my seed leaking out of you."

"As you command My Lord." Veronica smiled and stood with weak knees and pulled up her pants. "My Lord, have you changed your mind regarding the status of our relationship?"

Jack sighed and said "I have meant to apologize to you, Veronica. I wrongly suspected you of tampering with my mind."

"No My Lord, it was my fault for not explaining myself to you." Veronica said and took his hand and placed it on her heart and said "Do you feel my heart My Lord? It will only beat for you."

"I do Veronica." Jack hesitated and then said "I know there is an attraction between us. I would like to explore this a bit more."

"That makes me happy My lord. Will you be visiting my room tonight?"

Jack shook his head "Not today, I'm afraid I have things I must do."

Veronica nodded feeling a bit disappointed but said "We should head back out." 

They exited the room after cleaning themselves up a bit and found Falaen talking with the women in a large room with tables. Falaen upon seeing them enter, walked over to them and smirked as she got near. "I see you had quite the talk." 

"Did you speak with them about what I am?" Jack said.

"Yes, though they wish to speak directly to you."

Brandy walked up and said "Falaen tells us that you are a System, and wish for us to become your Users? In return you would grant us great strength and abilities."

Jack nodded and said "Yes, though I will not force you to become users if you don't want to be. Either way I am willing to support you to set up this brothel."

"It depends on what you get out of us becoming Users, and what you exactly want from us?" Brandy said.

"If you become my Users, I gain strength. I will be able to pass that strength on to you. You will run the Brothel as you wish, all that I ask in return is that you keep your ear open and pass any relevant information to me."

"We can do that. Miss Falaen spoke to us that you could make suitable classes for us?"

"that is the case. As I have decided to offer User positions to you, I have made a Escort class. While you aren't able to level up just yet from non-combat, I will be making some major changes soon. Till then I suggest at least one of you take a different class to help defend you."

Brandy nodded and spoke briefly with the other girls. She turned around and said "We will agree to become your Users as long as you agree to become our sponsor."

"I agree." Jack said and pulled out a large bag full of clinking coins. "You will need this to get the place up and running. Brandy, I'm appointing you as Madam of this brothel. You should use this coin to refinish this place and get some security guards."

Brandy took the bag and said "Thank you Sir Jack." Each of the girls each accepted becoming a User of Jack, and Jack gained twelve new users. Brandy said "It will take us a bit to get this brothel up and running. I will invite you back Sir Jack when it is good to go."

Veronica smiled and thought this was a good investment for her Lord and led him to finish up the food delivery mission after which they went back into the inner city and delivered it to the mission guild. By that time it was late afternoon, and they stopped to get something to eat.

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter. Of note, this sex scene is the winner from the polls. I had a poll on this site and on Royal Road. Adding the votes together Jack and Veronica one first place. In the future should I add a poll for the sex scenes? Comment below.

20