Chap 1: reverse world of jjk
1.8k 18 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting hit by a truck wasn't pleasent as much one imagine. Especially when the truck coming at you were flying faster than the speed of sound. It wasn't as painless, since the human body would be crush under the weight, broken every bone in their body would be crush into fine paste. 

"God damn man, do you really need to hit me that hard." The voice of a young boy said. 

"Wasn't my fault, you were the one you wanted to be reincarnated, so when a truck came by, don't dodge." 

The two being were in heaven, a infinate white space that does not seem to end. There was a table, with two chair that are ocupie by god and a soul of a young boy. 

The boy who is watching his life in replay on a floating screen on the table, or Takumi as he was know in his last life. He lead a normal and mundane life, he was a manga shop owner just up until the point he got unalive by truck-kun. 

"Well, this is quite the traumatic experience. Can we get to the point where i go to heaven please ?" 

"Nah, you'll reincarnated in jujutsu kaisen." God said. 

"Can i chose any other world ?" 

"Don't worry, you'll like what i have in store for you." God said with an amused tone.

Despited having no face, eye, mouth or anything that vaugely resemble a humanoid being. Takumi can't help but feel a secret agenda hidden behind his action. 

'There really isn't a rest for me is there?' The boy throught to himself. 

"Well, what power will i have then ?" 

"You will have......A GACHA SYSTEM" 

"Really ?" 

"What ? Don't like it, i don't mind if you want to reincarnated without any help."

"No no no, i like it." 

"Yeah, that's what i throught. Good luck now, and have fun in your new reverse world." 

"Thanks, wait did you just said-" Takumi words were cut off as flash bang explode with blinding light into his face. 

Once opening his eye again, Takumi was greeted by a familiar wooden ceilling. He was in his bed room, but somethimg was off. 

Sitting up, memories of this life start to pour in. Causing a massive headache for Takumi. 

Once sorted, he gather the most importaint info.

1. He just reincarnated in jjk

2. He got a gacha system that will help him to survive this world.

3. This is not the main universe of jjk but actually a gender role reverse world of it. 

Takumi can tell, from his memories in this life, the number of male are less than female, which create a society where woman play more important roles, like soldier, builder,..... While men would be akin to a house wife, or house hudsband. Aside from the role of man and woman that are change his life in this world is largely the same, he is still a manga shop owner, he still live alone. Only now that he gotta deal with the story of jjk with the cast turn into woman. 

Walking into the bath room next to his bed room, Takumi quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. Once he's done, he take a long look at himself in the bath room mirror. His face is alot more 'cute' or what woman in this world consider to be cute. Long black hair, green eyes, but his body now are more slim than his previous life. 

'System?' He called out in his head. 

As he called out the system, a green holograph screen with text apear in front of him.

[Welcome user] 

[Stats] 

[Inventory] 

[Gacha]

Takumi eyes linger for a bit, taking in the reality that he got his gacha system. The green doesn't reflect in his eye or the mirror, taking his left hand. It easily passed through as nothing were there. Breathing out a long sigh, he gave it a command.

'Show me my stats' 

[User status]

Name: Takumi Nejima 

Level 1 (0 point) 

Strenght: 1

Perception: 2

Agility: 3 

Endurance: 2

Energy: 2 

Luck: 10 (+10 ) The blessing of the gacha goddess. 

-----

'What the fuck is with my stats, why is it all so shit.' He cursed in his head. 

Even in his past life, Takumi isn't this weak. Not that he have a floating screen to see. But he could tell just from looking, there's almost next to zero muscle in this body. 

"System, how do i get more point."

[By completing quest and level up, user can gets more point and gacha pull after each quest you have completed.] 

"Fine, at least i can try my luck. Show me my gacha."

[Gacha Item category: weapon, armor, skills and consumable.]

[Gacha tiem rank: (F) (E) (D) (C) (B) (A) (S) (SSS) (EX) ] 

[You have : 10 Gacha pull] 

Start pull [Y] [N] 

'Yes' 

[...] 

[1. Enhance shirt(E) ]

[2. Curse knife (E)]

[3. Curse contacts (E) ] 

[4. Tonfa (F) ]

[5. Revolver (F) ] 

[6. Curse boost card (D) ]

[7. Katana (E) ]

[8. Kunai×5 (F)

[9. 《BLACK FLASH》(A)]

[10. 《Clone technique》(A)]

-----------

[ Enhance shirt (E) ]: a white shirt that's been enhance to protect the wearer to a certain amount from damage. Both to curses and normal firearm. 

[Curse knife (E)] : a normal knife with imbued curse energy. Might not be the best if encounter a high grade curse spirit. 

[Tonfa (F) ]: regular Tonfa made from wood material, great for handling normal human. But not good enough to fight a enemy curse spirit.

[5. Revolver (F) ] : Old school revolver gun, has six shot. 

[6. Curse boost card (D) ]: a consumable item, once activated, user has a minor boost in their curse energy pool. Recomend to use when fighting a strong enemy. 

[7. Katana (E) ]: a normal katana, made with fine metal to absord curse energy. 

[8. Kunai×5 (F)]: a standard kunai for any shinobi. 

[9. 《BLACK FLASH》(A)]: Passive ability, user has a chance to activate it once every 10 successive attacks.  

[10. 《Clone technique》(A)]: user can create up to 2 clone at a time. All clone has a shared consciousness, user can change who is the main body in a danger situation. 

----------

Takumi take some time to look through all the items he just gain. All of the items he received was quite the boon, especially the black flash, having a chance of black flash is great for fighting, and he won't have to worry about getting killed so easily with the clone technique as Takumi can have extra lives with his clone technique. Plus, having the clone to fight with him will make it easier to kill curses.  

Through his only worry should be that he lack the weapon to kill curses. His knife and katana are a good option for melee, he doesn't have any bullet when it came to the revolver, Takumi wasn't that good with gun anyway. The enhance shirt is the only piece of clothing he has for protection. 

"Thank you kami-sama." He silently thank the god or goddess, Takumi figured since he has that blessing from her.  

His first priority is to get stronger, survive the shibuya incident, then possibly. Bang female Gojo.

Checking out his wardrobe, he pick out some comfortable clothing then start to jog around his neighborhood. As it is still quite early, he could practice exercise for a bit before going back to open his shop. It may be a new world out here but he's still need money.

53