Chap 2: setting up shop
1.6k 11 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takumi panted heavily as he finally made his way back to his house. His head was dripping with sweat running from the top of his hea to his chin, he's only been running for less than an hour and Takumi legs feel like they were about to fall off. 

Walking pass his front door which is also the front desk to where his shop is. The place is large size and well organize, with enough space for four line of bookshelf, the wall are decorated with picture of diffirent characters from diffirent show that is now also genderbend, the man in them is wearing skimpy outfit that show alot of skin and girl that are now the main character, is shown to be topless. 

In his old world, he decided to sell manga because it was interesting to him. Plus, the shop was located where the young teens would normaly go by. So the place got a decent number of customer, especially the nerdy one as this was consider to be their safe house.  

There's seperate room with a open round table space for some customer to relax and read. He glance at the clock behind the counter wall, the clock shows 6:13 AM. 

'Man i really need to train harder.' He remind himself while getting inside. 

His manga store is located right in sendai city, the very same city where jujutsu kaisen first season take place. If he got lucky, maybe he can dodge Yuuji or Megumi, not that he hate them or anything. It's just so happen that almost every worst thing that happened in the show, they are caught in it. 

Yuuji who became sukuna vessel, megumi who's suicidal to summon Mahoraga. all the way to the shibuya incident. So untill he can consider himself to be someone who is at the very least grade 1 soccerer, he won't be involving himself in the story if he can help it. 

Takumi go to wash his face before openinh his his store, but while doing so. He suddenly got an idea. Closing his eye and focusing on his technique. As he open his eye again, his vision now show two more identical person standing looking at him. All three of them were looking exactly alike, from each strain of hair on their head, down to the wrinkles they have on the shirt they were wearing that are also the same. 

"""Haha i did it.""" The three Takumi said at the same time.  

He has succesfully use his curse technique, he was about to jump up and celebrate when a wave of tireness hit him. Takumi can feel tired as this cost all of the curent curse energy he has in his body.

"Great, not only am i weak physicly but in curse energy as well." 

But his cloning technique works, as his human consciousness are in all three bodies. Moving around, beside the curent body which he consider the main one the other two doesn't feel the same tireness. 

"Alright, so i'm Takumi main, and you two from now shall be Takumi 1nd and Takumi 2nd." Takumi said pointing to his two clone, both of them nods in response. 

 "Well technicly we are all the same, since we all just one person controlling three body." Takumi 1nd said.

"And we can change body of the real and clone whenever we want." Takumi 2nd add on. 

"But what if people started asking question, i'm pretty sure other curse user can feel our curse energy." Takumi 1nd ask. 

"Let's just say we're triplets." Takumi answered.

"You'll think that actually works ?" Takumi 1nd said sarcastically. 

"Whatever let's just use that as an excuse for now. Here wear this you two." Takumi said. 

Tossing the clone him some new shirts. They change into their new outfit, while Takumi wear a white t-shirt, in long trouser. Takumi 1nd would wear a long sleeve black shirt, sporting a more emo looks. Takumi 2nd is wearing a black short-sleeved button-down shirt. 

Once done with the new outfit, the two clone headed down stair and start with their task. 1nd is cleaning the shelf and 2nd is the one to hang the store sign. 

"Takumi books and manga"

Takumi 1nd while cleaning the book shelf decided to turn on the tv.

"We are back again at channel 6, on today news. The 63th law on men protection has just been anounce." 

*bzz* 

"Men are the foundation to our country, with the ratio standing at 4 to 6. What would we have after 500-"

*bzz* 

"You wanna know why, men have a 56% chance of being rape, senator ? Do you want to know why ? It's-" 

*bzz* 

Every chanel talks about men politic like it's the end of the world. And the lack of male in every chanel is astounding.

*ding* the store door bell rang as Takumi 2nd walk pass. 

"All done." 

Soon enough, the place was open and ready for customer. Takumi 1nd would handle the register desk, Takumi 2nd will go grocery shopping. 

 

While the clone bodies doing all the hard work, main Takumi could lay in bed and figure out a way for him to get stronger. One obvious path is exocist curses spirit, taking out his flip phone. 

Takumi like old school stuf like this, it made him stand out more among his friend, he was known as a boomer. But he didn't really care, 'if it's still work then why throw it away.' Is what he always say. 

Open up the map, he try searching for any place that is abandoned or haunted. Alot of place show up, but he only see very few among them that might actually have curses. 

It was the afternoon when a customer finally show up. 

*ding* the door bell rang signals that a customer has entered the store.

Takumi 1nd who was on the counter, fixed his shirt and ready to greet the first customer.

"Greetings, welcome to Takumi books and manga. How may i help you." Putting up a bright smile he greet but mid way Takumi was suprise, realizing this person who just entered his shop was. 

Who might this be ?
  • Toji
  • Gojo
  • Nanami
  • Suprise me
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Feb 24, 2024 04:43 PM.
54