Chap 3: soccerer killer
1.6k 15 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

just so you guys know, i don't have any plan for Toji, so i have to get rid of alot of plans i have. Just so the story could somehow work with the change. 

Why no Gojo ? And since you guys like to chose Toji that much how about helpping me give character in jjk female name, give me your idea on character name changes in the comments. 

Last thing. Imma give Toji the gege treatment. Just so you guys can suffer. *muahahahaha*

Walking down the street, a woman with a scowl on her face walked aimlessly. People avoiding her out of uneasynes or simply fear which they can't understand. 

But that doesn't stop the stare they would gave her. However, Tojiko Zennin really doesn't have the mind to paid attention to it. Just thinking about it made her angry. 

Zenin 

That was her family name. 

'What a fucking joke' she through absent minded. 

From the day she was born, nothing about the Zenin have family in it. Their only concern was power in curses energy. They don't care about anything else. 

That's why she can't stand to stay inside. No matter what she did, how much she proved. They will never recognize her as a family member, to them. She's a living emboidiment of a failure. 

Because to the Zenin, if you don't have curse energy. You're not even worth a damn thing to care about. 

Walking aimlessly, she try to find somewhere to take her mind off of things. The race track maybe ? No, too crowded. The casino perhaps ? Nope, the last time she went there she killed everybody. 

Sighing loudly, she throught about the next place to rest at, for someone name the 'soccerer killer' they sure don't paid her enough. And for any job that does, the Zennin take every single penny of it. 

"You should be glad that we are still letting you have the Zennin name. You ungratefull brat! Now get out of my face, you're ruining my mood." Is what Naobita said, her face turn to a frown. 

While the head of the Zennin was so busy drowning her head in alcohol that she didn't even pay attention to the girl who angrily bashing the door walking outside.

With no place in mind, she tries looking around for a place that could take her mind off all the bad throughts.

'A book store ?'

The bold letter hit her eyes as she read the broad. 

Walking pass the door, she hear a small ring sounded. 

As she walk through, there was a boy on the counter. He looks fairly young, looks to be around twenty years old. With short black hair, and green eyes. A hoodie that covered his upper body. 

"Welcome to Takumi books and manga, how may i help you?" The boy turn to face her with a smile. 

Tojiko wasn't so interested in any relation ship but as the boy turn to greet her. But as he locks eye with her. Teji can't help but stare, was it his beaming smile ? Or his cute face, maybe it was his emerald green eyes that capture her. She can't tell, she really can't. 

---------

In front of Takumi, was a young woman. Her appearance indicate that she's around her late twentys. He was suprised, not because the first person to enter his store was a tall woman full of muscles across her body. But because he knew who she was. 

Her atire was casual, a simple outfit consiting of a long sleeved black shirt that hug tightly onto her showing off her muscular abs, it honestly impressing how the farbic stay together with how big her "personality" is. In Takumi eyes, it showed alot more with how tight it was on her chest. She also wore matching long pants, showing off how great her calf and thicc thigh was. With wooden sandal for her feet. 

She have a mid-length, unkepth black hair that reaches passes her ear, she had a jade color green eyes. But it was the noticable vertical scar on her right conner lip is what make Takumi realized who he was talking to. 

Takumi soon aware of the akward sillence surround them, try to lead the conversation. 

"Would you be interest in buying one of our books miss....." 

The lady herself snap out of her own daze, 

"Tojiko." She answered bluntly. 

'So is their name changed too huh.'

"Well, miss Tojiko. Would you like chose a book. I could help you if you want." He try to offer his assistance in the most kind way just like he did in his past life.

"That would be nice." An ever so slight pink apear on her face.

"Ok then, follow me please." 

The two then go into diffirent section of the store, as Takumi lead Tojiko to chose a book. 

"Do you want something pecific?" Takumi ask, running his index finger pass the shelf.   

"Eh..specifically as in.." She trailed off as to focus on what to say. But no word came out of her mouth. 

"Your first time going outside to read?"  

"Yeah." She said, scratching the back of her neck, facing away from Takumi as if he would laugh at her. 

"Then you could try this. It's romance." Takumi said, picking one of the older book from the shelf.

"Romance ?" 

"Yeah, you know. Falling in love and all that stuff. Here." 

Takumi handed the book to her, their hand grace each other, if only for a brief moment. Before the book go into Tojiko hands.

"Now, is there something else you need ?

"Your name." 

"I'm sorry?" 

"I still haven't gotten your name." 

"Oh, right. It's Takumi. Takumi Nejima." 

Takumi may not have realized it, but in this moment, the name 'Takumi Nejima.' Has been mentally carve into Tojiko mind. 

Even as they paid for the book and take their leave, there was a smile on her face. 

"Come again soon." He said cheerfully, with that same smile. 

Teji leaving with the book in hand. She contemplate what she should do next. For the first time in Teji life, she might found something. Something meaningfull. 

*ring* 

Picking her phone out of the pocket, the number belong to her friend. 

"Hi, Shi na." 

"Damn girl, where you been ? I've been calling you all morning."

"Sorry, been busy Reading." 

"Must be really good book for you to ignore me all morning. I got a job, you're interested ?" 

Tojiko walks into an alley way, the book in her hand was swallow by a shadowy creatue before wrapped around her body. 

"How much?" Was all she said. 

Tojiko figure that next time she come back, she will certainly buy something expensive as a gift. 

 

Here's some Mommy Tojiko pic, i didn't made this btw. Just found them. 

Spoiler

 

[collapse]
Spoiler

[collapse]

Last thing, no posting schedule yet. But i might able to post another chap. We'll see. For now, chao

51