Chap 7: at home
1.1k 18 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

so yeah, i got sick which made me late on the upload. Also i tried to write some romance and smut with mc and Tojiko.

After finishing his first quest, Takumi take a ride on the train back to his home. Once back in his on house again, Takumi wasted no time planted his face onto the couch in the living room. Still a bit daze, Takumi created a clone and told it to do the chore for him. 

The clone walk into the kitchen with a simple order that is to "make dinner" from Takumi. 

Leaving his clone to do the kitchen business. Takumi turn around on his back, looking at the changed stats up at the floating screen, Takumi is feelling quite ecstatic to say the least. 

-------

[User status]

Name: Takumi Nejima 

Level 2 (28 points) 

Strenght: 20.2

Perception: 23.2

Agility: 14.0

Endurance: 19.4

Energy: 24.0

Luck: 12 (+10 ) The blessing of the gacha goddess. 

-------

Fighting the curse was tough, despite having an easy victory with him walking away unharmed. Had he go in and fight alone, he will undoubtedly be severely wounded. His hand to hand combat was mediocre, he din't have great swordsmanship. The reason why he won was because he has the element of suprise and numerical advantage from his [clone technique]. 

One may not think too much about it, but there are mamy way to use this technique. It is all depending on how much control he has over it. Ever since he got it, Takumi has found a various way to utilize it after months of testing this power.  

The first and the most simple type to use is drone type of clone, to put it simple, they are puppet that has the look of Takumu, they hold no emotion, with a small level of autonomy, meaning he could order them to do things for him. Like clean the house and cook food for him.

"Oh hey, you're done ?" Takumi said, turning his head over to the clone that is bringing out food from the kitchen. 

Takumi blantenly looking at his meal. A simple bowl of omurice and miso soup. 

*sigh* "Why do i even try." He face palmed himself. 

A thing to note, is this type of clone can't do task that require much thinking so they often go for the most simple way to follow order. Im this case, the clone made the most simple food to follow the order of "make dinner." 

The clone stare blankly at Takumi and said nothing in return, few moment later just disapear into the kitchen again. 

The problem with this type of clone is that they can't talk. Takumi has to verbally order them to do something, and they either can't talk well enough like a human being or just refuse to talk for the most part has made them terrible for anything that required communication. 

The seccond is shared mind type, with this one is more like the clone are an extension of him as he can control the clone body to his will which is better. But he also has to getting used with the influx of information coming through mutiple point of view, beside that this is great for when he need to do any type of multitask job. Like running the shop while also going out fighting curses. With a wide range of combination and great cordination to work with, these type of clone provide much more advantages.

The clones however are limited in their curse energy. They could only use a given amount when created and cannot replenish it, once it's curse pool of energy is used up they're gone. Takumi would regularly use this clone more often to do many job at once. Since he can tachnicly gain points because it is still Takumi who's controlling behind the wheel. Takumi did try to order the drone type clones could do the training for him to gain points, but the system only give it to him if he's the actual one doing it, so he can't cheat by afk farming. 

As the clone are copy of him, they has the same look and almost nearly same stats as him. They can copies his clothing too if he wanted but his technique doesn't copy the properties of an object, just their look. That mean if he's holding or wearing any item with special properties then use the technique then theclone would have the looks not the effect, that would be classify as duplication.  

Out of the two, the drone are the simpler one to use and therefore quicker for him to use, they also cost less curse energy for him. 

But if he was facing any unfavorable situation he could add chant and hand sign when using his technique, doing so he can add small boost to his clone. Either making them stronger physically or add give them more curse energy.

--------

Once done with dinner, Takumi let the clone clean it up while he went up stair to take a shower, he got out of the shower dried his hair and got into a new set of clothe. Lying on the bed, he take a look examing the new function of the system. 

"Show me the new system function." 

[New system function: world gates.]

[User can travel to an another world by using the corresponding key.] 

"Another world ?" 

[Correct, user can travel to other world in the mutiverse via using the key dropped from doing quest.] 

"Like this one ?" Takumi draw out the silver key he picked up. 

[Gate key (Dungeon - F rank)]

"It said, dungeon and F. What does this mean?"  

[There are two type of key that can be found, [world key] and [dungeon key]. With the [world key] leading user to another universe or a variation of one. The [dungeon key] lead user to [dungeon world] which are challenge set up with the image of the world that it was based on.]

"So i can go whenever i want ?" 

[Correct.] 

His mind wander off to the possibility that can happen. Naruto, bleach, etc....

"I see, well putting everything aside, time for the main event. Open my skill card." 

[Opening skill card] 

Takumi looked in anticipation at the floating screen. The slot holding letter spin down like a gacha slot machine. 

[S]

[A]

[F]

[C]

......

One by one, the spinning slowed down, revealing the skill into the srceen. 

Takumi eye's watched as the letter [SSS] apeared. His mind was full of joy, he wondered what amazing skill this could be. 

"Limitless, no wait six eyes, no maybe it could be-" he was too engrossed in his dream to noticed that the letter did not stop at that point. 

Moving ever so slowly passes. The spin finally stopped as the skill card is finally revealed. 

[Paralyzing gaze(D)] 

"FUCKKKK, FUCK YOU RNG GOD, FUCK MY LUCK, FUCK IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!" Takumi screamed his soul out to the pilow, helplessly poundding his fist on the bed. 

He had such high hope for a good RNG, but atlast. His call were not answered. That night, Takumi did not sleep well at all. 

Announcement
sorry for a just a chap full of yapping. Next week upload back to normal, i think.

37