Chapter two
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alice's pov


I held my left cheek a little lost as I followed her into the house. I looked at the vast change that had happened and frowned in confusion "where's mum and dad? ". I seemed to have hit a brick wall as she stared at me, walked round me and went to the kitchen.


I groaned loudly as my ass followed her in. I rested my arms and leaned on the counter as I gazed at her with so much love, she audibly growled as she faced me "what?" She snapped.


A silly smile etched onto my face as I looked her up and down, slowly, enjoying as she squirmed. "Puberty absolutely loves you. And where's mum and dad." My tone became serious at the end of my sentence.


She took in a deep breath, glanced at me then the pot "fuck." She loudly growled, walked out of the kitchen with her hips swaying, came back a minute later and handed me her phone.


"It's dead." I deadpanned as looked at the dead mobile, she laughs sarcastically and said with so much venom , I wished I wasn't the receiver of it " you have your answer " it took me a minute to realize what she was saying, my heart ached as I stared at her trying to be strong as she cooked.


I went round the counter and gently turned her around, before giving her the most loving hug she'd ever received from me.


When I hugged her, I was already expecting her to push me off, as she still seemed to be majorly annoyed with me.


She didn't. She instead did the opposite. Her delicate arms wrapped around my waist as she softly sobbed. I gently held her tight against me as my hand slowly played with her hair.


"Why weren't you back then? I was all alone, I couldn't function and you were still missing. (Sniff) their death made me realize the fact that you could. That you could also be gone. I had, had almost left if not for - " 


Whatever she was saying was rudely interrupted by an irritating and obnoxiously loud voice, which I definitely knew.


"Babe, you got a visitor?" The voice stated as footsteps resonated. My arms fell to my side as I stepped away from crystal and leaned weakly on the fridge, I absolutely denied whatever possibility I was sure of. 


A 5ft 9 male with brown curly hair and green eyes walked through the door confidently, his built body was obvious through the shorts and transparent top he wore.


I stared at him blankly as I clenched and unclenched my fist. He abruptly stopped at the door as he stared at me wide eyed.


"Alice!" He said in disbelief as he walked towards me with his arms outstretched "stop" I said in a frosty voice as I got my killing intent under control .


He obeyed as he stopped a feet from me and I asked just one thing. I needed it clarified. "Are you two together?" My question seemed to bring him joy as he walked towards crystal, who refused to glance at me, and watched with burning agony as he took her left hand, kissed the back of her palm and said smugly " she's my wife. " 


Nothing, I felt nothing. I didn't look at her, I knew she wasn't looking at me. I stared at him, I looked him up and down, chuckled softly then proceeded to say in a calm voice "you married my sister John. My fucking best friend is fucking my damn sister, who the fuck told you that was a great idea." He froze.


I clenched my fist even tighter to see that he was still so damn cowardly "I did. I proposed to him. And you have no right say otherwise." I looked at her, she refused to look at me as she turned off the gas and walked out.


I felt lost, lonely, pained, I didn't know what to do. On the one hand I could beat up John, I didn't feel like it. I could kill him, also didn't feel like it.

"You're divorcing her John." He stared at me amazed, proceeded to laugh like I'd said the dumbest thing on the planet while, killing intent finally appeared in my eyes.


"Dude, you don't scare me, I have more muscles than you. You were the idiot that ran away from home, killed your fucking parents, and made the only person you cared about, hate you. You want to know how long we were married?, Since I turned eighteen. I've been shacking your sister, the girl you didn't want us to get close to for four years, how does it feel? " 


I smiled brightly as all killing intent left my body, I nodded thoughtfully, gave him a once-over, and walked out, out of the kitchen, through the living room, I didn't glance at crystal who was watching a series and left through the door and out of the house. 

0