Chapter three
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Alice's pov


After walking around for a while, I found myself at the front of a bar that seemed newly opened. My lips curled into a frown as I walked in. A minute later, I was back out ' I don't get why people like those places. '


After walking for two hours, I was sitting on a bench in Moonlight Park. The sun had set, the view was ethereal as people walked about or sat. It was lively, it always is at night.


“I’ve seen people like you before” I frowned as I looked at the hip old woman that sat by me, I wasn't really wondering why she did, I just hoped she actually wouldn't come sit down.


Her mouth went to speak, “lady. I respect women, but I don't listen to stranger’s advice. So, can I ask you not to speak?” I automatically closed my eyes and rested my back as she stood and left.


‘She’s married. To an idiotic scumbag like John. What do I do? I'm definitely not living with them, if by any chance I see or hear them being intimate, I'll definitely kill him in front of her, so, I'm buying a house.

I also need to get them divorced, as much as I love her, she's taken. And I don't like that.

I don't like the thought of being with her when she is tied to someone legally.

Now, how to get them divorced. Boom!!! Make her forgive me. She's in love with me, but chose to hold a grudge because she thinks I ran away and abandoned her. But I didn't. I was fucking kidnapped, can't tell her that because of our agreement, so how do I get her to forgive me. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Hot and cold?

I think being distant will be a good idea, and being affectionate? No. That will annoy her, and, she's able to fucking read me like the alphabets.

I don't know what to do, I don't want to scheme against her, cause I love her. I can't stay in the house because I'll commit murder in front of her. And I can't distance myself cause I'll fucking go crazy.

(Scoff) a fucking x level assassin is clueless. Pathetic. ' 


I opened my eyes and looked at the dark sky, my heart beat painfully, for the first time in my life, I was lost, I didn't know what to do, or where to go. And, the only person that can cure it, currently doesn't want to give two shits about me, right, she's also fucking married.


I didn't know why I came back here. I'm not needed, she's someone else's.


Thunder sounded through my head, slapping me back to reality ' she's mine, she said so herself, she only desires to be mine. Besides, I'm a, no I was a fucking assassin, when do I give two shits about being on the wrong. I'm a damn killer, besides, she cried on me in the kitchen, which means the anger she holds against me is fickle. And I don't really care she's married, I love her, she loves me.

All I really have to do break the glass she set up for me, make her forgive me and we'll be together again, then I can get them divorced, kill John, and finally propose. Mm, John is a scumbag, so he's most definitely cheating, if she knows, they'll get divorced faster than light. When he's out of the house, and just us. I'll have my crystal back. '


My hands went to my pocket as I activated one of the apps created by the organization and typed in John's full name.


I waited for a minute as it loaded and hacked all of his social media handles.


I spent an hour filtering the information, my hidden emotions were amusement, disgust and anger. My obvious emotion was mother fucking obvious from the smile on my face. ‘great, I'm definitely killing him.’ my mind certified, my heart rejoiced. 

0