Chapter four
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Crystal's pov


My heart crashed as she left, I wanted to hold her, cry in her arms, tell her everything, but I can't, not yet.


I sorted my face to look blank as the bastard approached me. I winced slightly as he grabbed my arm harshly “I hope you didn't say anything to her, if she gets a whiff of it, they are all dead, and especially the cute little rabbit.” He harshly said to me as my heart skipped a beat as I frantically shook my head.


He released my arm after that and sat on the couch as he sent me off. I scurried off to the kitchen as tears welled up in my eyes, I missed her, her arms, her annoying gorgeous face, her cocky voice and simply her presence.


She disappeared for six years, I'll have never survived it if it wasn't for the gift she gave me. Now her gift is with a bastard, and she might disappear due to heartbreak!!


I quietly sobbed as I served him his meal, I hastily cleaned the tears in my face and served him the food.


As usual, I was seated beside him as he ate and fondled my breast, I once again held in the urge to puke.


He gave me the plate to put away, and roughly spanked my ass as I left. Done with the dishes, I went to her room and locked the door. I gingerly got under the blankets and tears flowed freely.


Images of her attacked me, it attacked me the whole time she was gone. My mind went to when she hugged me, I felt safe, like I always do, even if she is younger than me.


My mind spiraled to her now mature looks. Her blonde hair was now cut shoulder length, her violet orbs had gotten even darker. I smiled softly as i recalled her still a cup boobs, and fuck, wherever she went to gave her a fucking god's body. Her perfectly muscled body was really hard not to stare at, unlike that bastard who only had large muscles, hers were beautiful, slender, tight and hard, from what I could make out from a long sleeved t shirt anyway. 


I softly tugged my top to my nose as I took in her sent, euphoria engulfed me, my whole being felt hot, I needed her, I couldn't lose her again.


The realization of that made me get up abruptly and dart out of the room, I ignored the bastard that called my name and opened the door with the intent to not lose her again, even if I lost the most wonderful gift ever to exist.


I didn't get far, and no, it wasn't because the bastard caught me, it was a simple reason really, a little body crashed into me as they hugged my legs, tight. “Mummy!!” I looked down at her with so much relief and happiness as I bent and hugged her tightly.


My eyes went to Alice, who was standing still, staring at me. And for the first time ever since she's been born, I couldn't read her, I didn't know what she was feeling, that was till the bastard came outside. I'm not sure what happened, all I know is that a gun was in Alice's hand as she aimed and fired.

0