Chapter five
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Alice's pov


I walked into a guns shop and with boredom bought a pistol, transferred the payment to the kid there


I hailed a cab that took me to the slum area, I stopped in at a rundown pub. I shook my head with disappointment ' he can't even kidnap with sense. ' I went to the  door and pushed it in. It opened.


I signed as I realized that John, was simply an idiotic fool that had no ambition and couldn't even kidnap someone correctly.


I frowned as I looked around the abandoned place, I searched for a while before opening the last door, and not surprisingly, my parents were tied there, along with a cute little girl.


I frowned as I stared at the girl, ' why does she look like me and crystal? ' I got closer, being deathly silent as to not let them wake up.


I stared at her for a full minute, ' she was pregnant!! ' my killing intent for that organization almost released if it wasn't for the fact that I remembered that they were no more.


After waking them up, my parents crying and hugging me, throughout the whole thing, my eyes were on her, and hers the same.


“Alice, we should leave here quickly, those guys might come back soon, and I don't know what John could possibly be doing to crystal.” I nodded at my mom's words as I walked towards the girl and carried her in my arms.


She was exactly like crystal as she immediately melted in my embrace as we left. I didn't ask my parents about the child, neither did they talk about her, we at least had the common understanding that the only one who could've impregnated crystal, was me and me alone. We sisters will only ever love each other, and this princess in my arms is a proof of that love.


A cab took us to my parents’ home as I softly but firmly held the girl who absolutely refused to leave my embrace. We stopped a few feet away from the door as she finally got out of my arms, the door opened and the beautiful but sad silhouette of crystal opened the door, she didn't have time to actually leave as my princess hugged her mother tightly, who swiftly reciprocated with teary eyes. I stared at them with a blank face as love erupted in my heart for the two of them. 


Seconds later, John came barreling out, and before anyone could blink, the pistol was in my hand as I shot, straight at John's hand.


He screamed on a high pitch as crystal hugged our princess tight, I walked straight at the screaming man, carried him on my shoulder and swiftly threw him off the land.


I froze as I felt an extremely deadly glare on me, I turned my gaze to see crystal sexy figure stomping towards me with scary eyes.


I gulped softly as my Parents went inside with my princess, “what were you thinking shooting in the presence of rose.” A smile appeared on my face as I finally got a name. I totally ignored her previous sentence and cupped her face gently, her scary eyes disappeared and her body became soft and her eyes hazy “I, am I a mother?” She nodded with loving eyes


I smiled happily as I hugged her waist and twirled her around as she giggled, we both calmed down as we lay on the grass facing each other, the moon smiling down at us.


At this moment, staring at the most important person in my life, I felt content, happy, warm “are you going to leave again.” At her words I contemplated telling her I didn't and could never leave, that I was kidnapped, I was a fucking assassin. I didn't, instead “no, I'm not. I'm sorry I left, I wanted to be independent, and if you were with me, I wouldn't have. I'm sorry for not keeping contact with you, I won't give an excuse. I'm sorry I couldn't take care of our child with you, I'm sorry I let you go through labour alone, I'm sorry I came back late. But, i love you, I have always been in love with you, every second I was away, my thoughts were filled with you alone, my heart ached for your presence continually- she kissed me.


While I was rambling on, feeling extremely nervous, she kissed me.


I inhaled softly as she drew back " I love you too Alice, and not a day goes by that you don't haunt my thoughts. You didn't need a speech baby, I already slapped you, and my anger went with that” 


I opened my mouth slightly and nodded like a puppet, my eyes speedily darkened as I stood up and lifted her princess carry style.


She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck as her eyes gazed at me with so much lust I almost fainted when she said " now baby , you have to make up for six years of no sex in one night, I only need you to do one thing. " I nodded my head as I walked towards my room as her hand choked my neck, I groaned softly as I stumbled into my room and placed her on the bed " what do you need me to do ? " I breathed out as I got rid of my shirt and got hard as she licked her lips and trailed my body with her eyes  “I want you to make love to me " 

/ Yay /

Three more to go

0