CHAPTER EIGHT
46 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Crystal's pov


It has been a week since Alice came back, my feelings during the time has been completely amazing.


The interaction between Alice and Rose was heartwarming on my part, she totally spoils our five year old daughter.


And she's keeping to her words, she bought a place just for us three, put Rose in a private institution, never a glance away from me and she had plans on opening a chain of restaurants.


Right now, we were at the moonlight park, Alice and Rose were playing tag while I watched them.


“Are they your family?” I looked beside me at an old woman that sat. My face became blank as I nodded " seems too good to be true, doesn't it.” My eyes hardened as I stood up, only to come face to face with Alice chest, her arms pulled me in as her scent engulfed me, my arms wrapped around her waist softly as she coldly said to the woman 


“What do you want victor?” I was confused, even more when it seemed that she reached her arms out towards the woman?


After the woman? Left, she let go of me “victor?” I questioned. She softly rubbed her forehead and stared at me with serious pleading eyes, I knew it was related to the kidnapping stuff instantly.


“What did he want?” A smile appeared on her face that reminded me to check on Rose who was playing with another child.


The shock and happiness I felt in my heart was an understatement when I saw Alice on her one knee, in her hand was an opened crystal box, which held a crystal ring with an emerald gem on it.


She softly looked me in the eyes, letting me know how nervous she is.

“I love you, I have loved you since the day I got beat up protecting you when I was five and you six. I loved you even harder when you cried that you loved me when you were twelve. I know the rejection that occurred when our relationship got out, we didn't give two shits about the fact that people were condemning us that we were sisters. You loved me still, even when we found out I was a girl due to my breast growing when I was fourteen, and you still loved me. When I was taken away, you occupied my thoughts, about how many children we would have, dates I would take you on, gifts I would shower you with and our marriage. It was the thought of getting married to you that got me through those times. I got back home, fell in love with the most wonderful gift you could ever give me, fulfilled all the promise I have ever made to you, except one. 

So, will you do me the most wonderful honor, bless me with your love and care, till death do us part. Will you marry me crystal? Shall we be each other's wives? " 


Tears streamed down my face as I kneeled and cupped her tear stained face. I softly kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks then lips “yes I will marry you Alice, let's be each other's wives.” A smile blossomed on her face as she gently put the ring on my finger.


Once that was done, I captured her lips with mine, my hands tangled with her hair as hers held me, we kissed for a while till we were interrupted " did she say yes mama? " Rose appeared suddenly as Alice broke the kiss and lifted her and twirled her around “yes princess, mommy and mama are getting married.” I stood and walked towards them and wrapped my arms around Alice's waist and asked our daughter “are you happy baby?” She nodded vigorously “that means mama won't leave us again!!!” Alice hands rubbed her head gently “mama won't leave you and mommy again, mama promises” she cheered and rested her face on her daddy's neck.


I disentangled my arms from Alice's waist, stood in front of her and gently caressed Rose back as Alice caressed her head " I promise, I'm not leaving again " I smiled at her words and gently kissed her cheeks " I know baby, you're stuck with us. " “I have nowhere else I'd rather be” she countered with a cocky smirk while her eyes showed so much love.


“I love you” I stated, she smiled cheekily “I love you.” I nodded happily as I stood beside her and stared at the lone moon, one hand holding her waist, the other still on Rose back, I sighed in content as her hand held my shoulders softly as the moon illuminated down on our peaceful figure. 


The End 🔚

0