16. Way too many facilities
79 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Apis, are there any kinds of hot weapons available to buy?" Being brought up in India, guns were something that he couldn't imagine. When he asked Apis that question, he was expecting a negative answer too, but then Apis dropped the bombshell.

"In many civilizations, guns are forbidden, but there are places which are not under the rule of any civilizations. Coincidentally, this planet is one of those places. And places like this are where people are allowed to own or sell any kinds of guns. Starting from small handheld guns to planet destroyers, if you have the money. It is also to be mentioned that rare metals like gold and others can also be bought or sold on such planets which are not under the control of any civilization...." Apis wanted to say more.

"You mean I can buy guns here?" Aric stopped Apis, interjecting.

"Yes, you can get one delivered right now," Apis replied.

"Show me the guns," Aric said. The small watch's hologram lit up and started showing different kinds of guns. It started from standard metal guns, which he had seen in his previous life, to plasma pistols and ion blasters, to rail guns, and even temporal blasters.

Aric's eyes widened as he saw the different options he had. The guns came with depictions of what each one of them could do, and he was happy to say that even the cheapest gun here could triumph over all the guns in his own world.

Aric said that because the metal guns actually cost more than the plasma guns, as they were expensive to make and mostly used as decoration for some civilizations. He saw the price, and a basic plasma pistol was 1500 sora credits.

He didn't waste a second to buy one, and it was to be delivered in under 5 minutes. While he waited, he also ordered a health and a dental pack. The official name of the health pack was regenerative nanobots processing function, or RNPF for short, but people termed them as health packs as they would help in healing a wound, be it a cut or bruise. The nanobots would sew up a cut if required or heal the tissue before dying themselves or replacing the tissues.

The nanobots were like stem cells but more advanced. He also ordered a dental pack which would heal his loose tooth. Having a loose tooth was more painful at the moment. His adrenaline had helped him deal with the pain, but now it was slowly kicking in.

Aric waited for about 4 minutes before all of his purchases reached his cave through a big drone.

"Aric More."

"Yes."

"Here are your purchases. If you are happy with the shopping, please give a 5-star rating to Inaru Online."

"Thank you."

The purchases came in boxes, so he opened the health pack first. It was a small perishable packet filled with nanobots liquid which one needed to drink. He didn't waste any time and gulped down the liquid. After he finished, he quickly consumed the dental pack too.

The nanobots started working wonders after he ingested them. He could already feel itching on his cheek and also his toes and hands. With the pledge blade, he easily cut down the ropes, though it left some bruises on his wrists, which were being taken care of. The knife was really sharp, and he was able to cut the ropes with just a small touch.

The knife was flesh-resistant, so it was only made to cut materials and never any kind of flesh. Kitchen knives were to be bought separately if he needed them. What an inspiring way to force people to buy different things for different reasons. He could also feel his tooth being slowly put into place and also small sensations on his other teeth.

Basically, it was healing everything for him. Aric didn't complain and just moved to the box he had been waiting to open: the plasma pistol.

Composed of lightweight yet resilient materials, it boasted ergonomic design features, a contoured grip for optimal handling, adorned with tactile controls and a digital display panel for intuitive operation. At the forefront, the barrel was encased in intricate circuitry and illuminated plasma conduits.

"Apis, can I try the pistol here?" Aric asked.

"One can try using the pistol outside the city since you are not under any jurisdiction, but mind you, if you accidentally kill anyone, you will be taken into custody once you reach the city," Apis replied. Aric didn't bother to hear more as he was too excited to try. He came out, and after making sure nobody was around, he shot at a tree with a huge trunk.

A white light emitted from the pistol, and his eyes could hardly keep up, but the next moment there was a hole in the trunk followed by another hole in the tree behind. Aric was beyond ecstatic when he saw the damage. This was more than he had hoped for. Two tree trunks? Conventional pistols could never do that.

This was beyond what he had imagined and hoped for when he came to this planet. He was actually thinking of going back to his Nana's place after this, but now he had the weapon for revenge. But before he did so, he asked himself,

"Do I have what it takes to kill a man?"

And the answer came instantly in his mind as he remembered Eric throwing rocks at the men and killing one of them. Even if the man wasn't killed, he surely hurt the man irreparably. Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself down and answered his own question,

"He deserves death."

Without another thought, he was back at the same place he had gone to 'relieve himself'. It had only been around 5 minutes, so not much time had passed. When he returned, he heard a shout almost instantly.

"Boy, you better be done quick with your work, or I am coming and kicking your butt so hard that you will forget how to relieve yourself in the future."

11