Chapter 7 – The Basement
158 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Evelyn closed and locked the gallery doors, closed the shutters, and the blinds. Just as she planned, all lights had to go out on the upper and ground floor.

Evelyn walked in front of the Eva, now fully asleep. She knelt down in front of her, and gently cupped her cheek.

"The only one worthy of being my first." She said softly. With a soft breath, Evelyn pulled Eva forward and slid her up over her shoulder. Evelyn walked towards the door to the downstairs, and slowly walked down.

With the lights out, each step was deliberate, and from memory. She counted out twelve steps, turned, walked two paces, turned, and walked ten paces. She turned right again, walked another two paces, turned once more, and walked down twelve more steps.

The light was dim here, but now she could see.

Evelyn walked to the door, turned the knob, and pushed the heavy door inward. There was no noise from the heavy hinges as it opened. She kept this room in meticulous shape and order.

She closed the door behind her, and turned the lock. It was a simple bolt lock that would keep everyone out.

She put Eva on the chair in the middle of the room, and gently positioned her. She leaned in and kissed her lips, and had no response. Evelyn walked to a counter, picked up the leather wrist restraints, and took a deep breath.

She turned and stood in front of Eva, and smiled warmly. She knelt down, and carefully put the wrist restraints on each of her arms. She took the rope that was trailing on the floor and attached the carabiner to the ring on the restraint. Once both ropes were attached, she stood up, turned towards a post, and turned a crank.

The slack was taken up by the crank, Eva's hands slowly raised above her head, and she rose up off the chair. Once she was fully upright, she lowered the tension until Eva's body was just a little bit loose. She walked forward, and moved her feet under her.

"This position would normally use one rope, but I don't want to put pressure on your neck, shoulders, or spine. This is going to be a perfect preparation, in order to get you ready for posing." She looked down at her clothes.

"You won't need these today." She took a pair of scissors and cut away her clothes so that she was completely naked. Evelyn took a deep breath, and tried to calm the excitement in her heart, and her nervousness.

She went to the counter, picked up a piece of plastic tubing, and walked around her lover. She knelt down, and gently pulled Eva's cheeks apart.

"I know what you taste like intimately, and know how clean you keep yourself for me at all times." She whispered, and licked her buttonhole. She pushed the tube through her buttonhole, and up within her.

She used a piece of medical tape to attach it to her thigh so it wouldn't be expelled. She walked back to the counter, and brought a bucket over.

"Always so tender and tasty." She said softly, and licked the entrance, parting her lips with her tongue. A piece of tubing slid up between her bare vaginal lips, about six inches inside, the rounded end finding the end of the tunnel. With a bit of probing, she felt it push just a bit deeper. It had passed Eva's cervix.

Evelyn took a smaller tube, spread Eva's lips, and pushed the tube into her urethra. She put one end in the bucket, and drained out her bladder.

Evelyn returned to her counter, picked up two more pieces of tubing, and returned to Eva's side. She lifted her chin, and looked into that pretty face with such tenderness, if Eva was awake, she would not believe it considering how she was hanging now.

She kissed her lips tenderly, sighed a little, pushed tube into her mouth, and down her throat. She could soon hear air pass through the tube steadily.

"Your breathing tube is essential for this." Evelyn said. She pushed another tube into her mouth, and down her throat. "That's not right. It went a different direction then planned." She pulled it back up a bit, turned it, and pushed it back down. Eva's belly gurgled.

"Step one complete." Evelyn took a deep breath. It hadn't been quite half an hour from the time Eva finished her tea until she was seated, five minutes to put on her restraints and pull her upright, and another ten minutes to cut away her clothes without cutting her young lover.

The set up of the tubing took another ten to fifteen minutes. She still had time for the next part.

"Next step." She took a deep breath to calm herself, and turned to the stand that held the ten gallons of gel fluid. She pressed on the bag, and smiled.

"Still fresh, and not gone through the hardening process. Good." She pulled the stand over, went back to the counter, and picked up a piece of equipment.

"The engineer called this a manifold. It took a year to design it, and another six months to get it machined, and tested. It cost me nearly ten grand for this unique piece. The valves are made to come apart and be cleaned after each use." Evelyn said with an odd look in her eyes.

"One point of entry, and six points of exit, all with different sized nipples for dispensing. Its made from brass, so it won't react with the gel." She tested the valves one last time.

She pushed the ends of each piece of tubing onto the manifold, except for the breathing tube, and hung the manifold up about the height of Eva's eyes. She attached the tube from the bottom of the bag to the top of the manifold.

"What has been started cannot be stopped." She took a slow and deep calming breath. It was difficult to calm her heart, and her nervousness.

Her near nerveless fingers released the clamp that held the fluid in the bag, and watched it descend. Her fingers flexed, and with renewed strength, opened a valve on the manifold and heard the air get released. It followed the short two foot tube, and entered the manifold just as she closed the air valve.

She watched Eva with a soft smile on her lips.

"My first sculpture." She whispered. She opened one of the valves and watched as the fluid descended through the tube and stopped at the bottom of the tube's curve upward. She looked at the tube, and closed her eyes.

"I forgot to drain the air from the tubing. I prepared the breathing tube, so why not the others?" She groaned, went to the counter, picked up a drill, and a roll of clear tape. She drilled a hole in two tubes, the one in her butt, and the one inside her womb.

The fluid began to move again as the air was expelled. Once it reached the hole, Evelyn taped it shut. Once it was passed her buttonhole, she could not stop.

She lightly probed Eva's belly, felt her middle begin to firm up, and lightly massaged her abdomen. The firmness receded, and some gas was released from between her cheeks. All the air had been discharged.

"I'll need to get some air valves." She whispered. Evelyn could feel a cool sensation through Eva's skin and how it started to spread. She continued to massage her middle for several minutes.

"Second injection." Evelyn whispered. She stood and opened the second valve. Once the fluid reached the bottom, she taped up the hole. She bent down, and lightly kneaded her lower belly until she felt a firm object within. She stood back up and closed the valve. She opened the third valve, and gently prodded her lower belly. She smiled and closed that valve.

She stood up, took the drill, and drilled a hole in her stomach tube. She attached the stomach tube to the manifold, and opened the valve.

Once the air was pushed out, she taped the hole closed, and felt her lover's belly. She frowned as she felt Eva's belly begin to bloat. She pushed firmly on her belly, and nodded as the bloat flattened out, and some air was pushed up and out of her throat alongside the tubes.

"The exit to the belly just needed to be prodded to open." She said softly. She continued to gently massage her belly for several minutes as the thick fluid continued to move, and slowly nodded.

"It met in the middle. Good." She turned off the valve to her belly. She went in behind, slowly pulled the tube out of Eva's butt. She saw the entrance, frowned slightly, pushed it back in and opened the valve. She slowly removed it again, and nodded.

"Now out to the end so no air penetrates." She closed the valve, and removed it from the manifold.

"Such a lovely butt. I loved to fuck this ass of yours, Eva." She said softly. She opened the valve in her womb again, slowly pulled it out until it popped out, and continued to pull it out.

"I was the one to take your virginity. Only me." Evelyn whispered. She turned off the valve, and turned on the one in her bladder while she removed that one.

"Sealed up so no air penetrates. As long as no air penetrates, no other debris or material can get in. I will be able to sculpt her at my leisure." She said softly. She stood up, attached Eva's breathing tube to the manifold, and opened the valve near her mouth. Air continued to flow in and out of it.

"Step two complete."

 

2