Chapter 11 – Like She Expected
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Due to being too excited, I will release this chapter today, Tuesday, and release the next one on Thursday, and Saturday.  Releases will begin to be weekly after that. (as long as I can contain my excitement.)

 

Roberta was surprised by Evelyn's behavior. Not only was she a bit flirty, she didn't go too far, nor be overt like some her age were.

Roberta was twenty three years old, and like many of those her age, she was used to people being frivolous, and without restraint. Evelyn restrained her own behavior, and let her know she was not required to respond in spite of having a superior position, and power over her.

As the evening progressed, and she became used to the way Evelyn would just sketch her out of the blue, Roberta began to relax a bit.

At around eight in the evening, Evelyn stood up, closed the doors to the gallery, locked them, closed and barred the shutters, and closed the blinds. She turned to Roberta.

"I usually turn in around this time, as I am an early bird. However, I am enjoying our time together. Did you want to share one last cup?" She asked softly. Roberta looked up at her.

"You're disrupting your schedule for me." She said, and softly yawned. Roberta covered her mouth with the back of her hand. "However, I haven't had a good night's sleep in a few days. I would like to turn in as well." Evelyn smiled gently.

"Come. Once the lights go out in an unfamiliar place, it will take you several minutes to find the switch." She turned, and closed her eyes. She opened them, went to the alcove, and gave Eva a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I do miss you, Eva, but you gave me such wonderful gifts. Good night." She turned and guided Roberta up the stairs.

"Your light for the bedroom is outside the door, rather then inside. The designer of this house was my first lover, and she was a bit eccentric. Switches are never where you expect them to be, and doors open in the opposite direction when inside the house." She smiled and gestured to the open door.

"Sleep well, Roberta." Evelyn left, and heard a soft regretful sigh. She turned her head slightly, and listened carefully.

"I wanted a kiss too." She whispered. Evelyn went to her bedroom, stripped off her clothes, and put on her favorite night clothes. She groaned softly.

"Maybe I should have used that special tea to light the fire in her oven." Evelyn laid down, and silently mourned not taking that step.

That was how Eva overcame her caution her first night. The tea she served in the middle of the day had a slow acting aphrodisiac in the tea leaves. It was a minimal amount, and easily shaken off if Eva didn't want to come to her.

It was only enough to light the fire, unlike those novels that added so much, it became a life or death situation for the victims. She didn't want to use such harsh means to get them to take the first steps.

She would seduce her models, and love them until they reached a stunning peak in their relationship. She would spend the time to read their natures, find the perfect way to pose their sculpture, and let them make the choice.

Evelyn closed her eyes, and began to dream of her beloved Eva.

 

* * *

 

Evelyn woke up early in the morning, as she always did, and went downstairs to the basement. She had not come down here since she brought Eva up the stairs, as her first time was already completed.

"This was my focus for ten years." Evelyn pursed her lips slightly. She went over to the counter, and picked up the tubing that had been within her lover. Her fingertip prodded at the gel.

"Hardened properly." She said softly. She pulled at the end, and a large portion of it was pulled out of the tubing, but not all. "Flexible, and hard even this deep into the tube." She pulled at the other end carefully this time, and flexed the tubing back and forth.

"It did not stick to the plastic, as it wasn't meant to." She pressed it with her fingers again. "Still firm and flexible. Her entire body should be properly mummified, and should not deteriorate." She sighed a bit, but smiled warmly.

"I will clean this place up. I have a fond memory of her in here. I need to preserve it properly." Evelyn worked diligently to remove the hardened silicon gel from all the tubes.

The blood had already been flushed, and rinsed, but the bucket hadn't been cleaned properly.

"Hm, I really should examine the bag." Evelyn said, and finally turned her attention to that four gallons of unusable silicon. She lifted it onto the counter, opened it, and turned it out onto the counter. She took a knife and started to cut it open.

"No matter how deep it is, it is perfectly cured." She spread some water onto the surface, but there was no reaction. "It will not break down with water, or any harsh detergents. Once it is put inside the body, it can not be removed."

Any reservations she had about the process, how it would preserve her beloved Eva's beauty, or if it could be washed off, now faded. She began to relax, and sighed happily.

"Now I just have to worry about disposal of this product."

 

* * *

 

When Roberta woke up in the morning, the sun was up in the sky. There were no clocks in the room for her to figure out the time, so she reached for her phone. Her eyes bulged in surprise.

"NINE?!" She rolled out of bed, grabbed the fresh clothes that were on the chair near the bed, and went to the bathroom. There were two towels, and a robe waiting for her. Roberta sniffed, put an arm over her middle, and lifted a hand to her lips. She wanted to steady herself, but she could barely keep her lip from trembling.

Her bed clothes hit the floor, she swiftly entered the shower, and moaned happily as the hot water cascaded over her skin.

Evelyn smiled a little from the doorway of the bathroom, and rolled her eyes. She walked softly down the stairs to muffle her steps.

Like she expected, Roberta had a lovely butt.

 

* * *

 

"Good morning." Evelyn said from the kitchen as Roberta came down the stairs. The front room doors were open, the blinds were up, and the chairs were facing the doors so Evelyn could watch the world, and sketch.

"Good morning." Roberta said, a flush to her cheeks. Evelyn chuckled.

"You slept well. That is a good thing. Don't be worried that you overslept. I didn't tell you there was a wake up time, nor a requirement for it." She brought over some tea, and on a plate, some sliced fruit, buttered toast, jam, and two fresh soft biscuits.

"Oh." Her stomach made a slight noise. "That looks so good right now." Roberta said. Evelyn smiled, walked over, came up behind her, and pushed her gently towards the chair she sat in the day before.

"Sit with me." Evelyn said. Roberta turned her head a bit.

"Did you kiss Eva good morning?" Roberta asked softly. Evelyn smiled.

"Of course." She said in that silky soft voice of hers. It sent shivers of delight down Roberta's spine, and she turned her head just a little more. Evelyn could read her easily. Evelyn changed her grip from her shoulders, and wrapped her arms around her in a warm hug.

"I am quite happy that you found me, Roberta." She said gently at her ear. Roberta turned a bit more, and lightly kissed her on the cheek.

"So am I."

 

1