Chapter 17 – She Chose Yours
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

A few hours earlier, while Roberta was still asleep, Evelyn was downstairs in the basement, looking at her equipment.

"I was out of order at the end. Once it was in her lungs, her heart would naturally slow down. Not only that, Roberta's breasts are quite large, and so are Jill's." She licked her lips a bit.

"Mm, yeah, Jill. She will definitely pose for me one day. That lovely robust body of hers is so soft and warm. Mm, so delicious looking." She sighed, and pulled all the debris out of the tubing she had used. After looking it all over, she sighed.

"It's not really appropriate to just wash and reuse. Each one is precious. I also need three more air valves at the minimum, and two more dispenser valves for the breasts." Evelyn said. She pursed her lips. "Even one in each side of her neck is not fast enough before her heart stops. I should get another manifold built, and one with four more valves added."

Evelyn looked at the debris in her trash can. All that silicon had to go somewhere. It could not be burnt as the smell was not pleasant. She thought for another moment.

"What about blending?" Evelyn considered things for a few more moments, and nodded. "If it is reduced to sand sized grains, it can disappear into the household waste." She thought for another minute, and nodded.

Evelyn considered the type of device that could render that amount of silicon into pebble sized pieces, and decided that the internet would have to do the job for her. She was about to go upstairs when she rolled her eyes.

"Of course. A grinder. It will clog a lot, but will still do the job. A little each day will take care of this mess quickly." What Evelyn pictured was a manual coffee grinder. It may not work the way she expected, but the principle was the same. If that manual one didn't work, the large industrial type would work, and much faster than she needed.

After another hour of work, the debris had been pulled out of the valves, and the manifold set aside. She washed all the tubing in detergent and bleach, cut them into pieces, and bagged them for disposal.

After two hours downstairs, and almost all clean up procedures were completed, Evelyn looked at the door, and smiled.

"I want to see her again." She licked her lips. It was not Eva she thought about. It was Roberta.

 

* * *

 

A couple of weeks after Roberta moved in, she had already gotten used to the routine of Evelyn's life. Since the second night, she did not sleep in the spare room again. Every night, she would go to sleep, sated beyond what she had ever dreamed possible, and loved until she was tender.

Roberta learned that Evelyn did not love her casually, or want sex without a relationship. Evelyn valued relationships, and the connection they had built in such a short period of time.

Take the breakfast as an example. It was freshly made, and made from scratch. She did not buy it from a store. She only bought the ingredients, made a thick custard, blended bananas into it for flavor, bought the berries, and even made the whipped cream.

Roberta sipped the tea, and took tentative bite of her breakfast. Her eyes widened at the flavor.

"Oh wow." She said softly. Evelyn smiled.

"Strawberry banana pancakes, with banana creme filling, and whipped creme on top." Evelyn said with a smile. "I've always liked cooking, and coming up with new things, but I think I heard of this dessert on a recipe page. Instead of copying it, I just winged it."

Evelyn started to sketch her younger lover, feeling a bump in her chest that only confirmed what she already knew. A new relationship was always exciting at the beginning.

Evelyn did not have a frivolous bone in her body. She's had about a dozen lovers over the years, but only a few that she's loved. Tandy, Rachel, Eva, and now Roberta.

She's had several offers from men, and women, and rejected them without regrets. She didn't have an eye for men, and the women had something wrong with them. Too narcissistic, or self absorbed, and believed they were absolutely beautiful, but Evelyn didn't know how to see it.

Evelyn could see true beauty, and many of her clients had the same eye. It's only been a week, but since she added some sketches of Roberta, some unfamiliar faces appeared in her store, as well as familiar faces.

"Hm." Evelyn said under her breath. Roberta lifted her eyes from her breakfast, and dabbed her lips with a napkin.

"What's wrong?" Roberta asked. Evelyn's eyes watched as the one she referred to as a 'cat' walked in, and went back to Eva's sculpture.

"The cat." Roberta frowned, so Evelyn explained. "She comes in about once a week, looks at Eva's sculpture, then buys a sketch of Eva." Roberta looked behind herself.

"I see what you mean about a cat. She looks easily startled." Roberta took another bite of her breakfast, suddenly uncomfortable that she was eating in the front room while a customer was in the gallery. Evelyn chuckled.

"This is an art gallery, but also my home. Those who come in here have all realized that they can see some moments that are common in their own homes. Continue to eat. I'll serve her when she has finished browsing." Evelyn put a hand on her chin and watched both Roberta and the 'cat'.

After five minutes of gazing at Eva, she went to the gallery to select a sketch. After another ten minutes, she brought two to the counter. Evelyn stood up, went around, and lifted an eyebrow.

She put Eva's in one envelope, and another selection in another envelope. The girl looked at her carefully. Evelyn smiled.

"Eva is special." Evelyn said warmly.

"Yes, she is." The 'cat' said. She paid the forty dollars, and walked to the door with both sketches. When Evelyn sat back down, Roberta looked at her oddly.

"She choose one of Eva, and one of you." Evelyn said, and smiled. "It is one of the first ones, when you had sad eyes." Roberta looked at her with a question in her eyes, and her head slightly tilted.

"Eva had similar emotions in her eyes when she first came to me, and it was easy to see in those sketches." Evelyn picked up her tea cup, and sipped at it. "That girl seems to like those things." Roberta frowned slightly.

"Those things?" Roberta was confused.

"The beauty of emotions, and the differences from one day to the next. She bought early ones, and late ones of Eva." Evelyn smiled seductively. "I have a few sketches of Jill here, but she didn't choose Jill's."

"I remember her. She was quite attractive." Roberta said.

"Attractive?" Evelyn chuckled. "That lady is more than attractive. She has secrets to dig out. Emotions she has not shared with anyone, and secrets she dare not tell." Evelyn shivered.

"But she didn't choose Jill's sketches. She chose yours."

 

1