DETAILS
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Winnie's pov


 ‘Well this is awkward' if you're wondering what happened, simple.


One minute ago


 We searched around the house, before finally finding them in the garden, Quinn didn't seem to want to waste time, she didn't even try to snide mercy, she interlocked our fingers which caused my heart to swell.


 “We’re dating.” The active and chatting group that were probably talking about marriage preparations stared at us with confusion, for a whole minute without saying anything.


 “Say something.” Quinn snapped while I gently rubbed her back with the hand she wasn't holding “calm down baby.” And like magic, she smiled and led us to sit. 


 ‘Well this is awkward' the group seemed to be shocked still as they stared at us as we cuddled.


I didn't really care about their confusion right now, all I could think of was Quinn's strong arms wrapped around me as I leaned my back into her.


 It was at this moment that Mercy's phone rang, she strutted out with head held high, and only finally, did they speak.


 “Soo, you're now dating?” Miranda questions with confusion while Quinn simply shrugged, too lazy to say anything.


 That seemed to put them in a spot as they didn't know how to go about the information, or get anything out of Quinn.


 I leaned into Quinn even more I took a quick glance at Diana, and as I suspected, her emotions are all over her features 'seriously, can she even hide the fact that she's into Quinn at all.'. “Ok, we just wanted to announce it to you guys, don't question it, our lips are sealed at this point. And since Mercy is currently not here, should we go over the details of the plan." They all nodded their heads as we went into brainstorming mode.


 By brainstorming mode, I meant that Quinn and I smoothed out the plan, and they simply know what to do.


 “So, how do we proceed with the plan? I mean we got the vague idea, but we're truthfully completely clueless." Sam stated and they all nodded, including Diana 'seems like they filled her in.' “well, I tweaked the plan a bit. Don't get confused, as you know, I said that Mercy doesn't seem to be that in on this marriage, and I don't care about your opinion about the fact that she drugged Sam.

If she is also being forced into this marriage, it means they have something that's making her do all their bidding, so the possibility of her going against her brother is low. " 


 They silently took in her words, " and no offense Diana, but, apart from holding his attention, we would need Mercy to tell us his password and she'll also be needed when Diana starts distracting him.” I inputted “exactly, that's why we have to get Mercy to open up to us, else, he will definitely have sex with Diana, Sam and Mercy will enter a loveless marriage and that'll be the end of it." Quinn concluded.


 “So, what do we actually do?” My eyes went to Diana who spoke as she looked like she was struggling to look at Quinn 'probably cause I'm in her arms' I thought cheekily as Quinn replied


 “Simple, when Adam does get here, Diana is to befriend him, John and Emmanuel are to do everything in their power to annoy and trouble him, be careful not to get shot. Sam will act like he is now, try to be an obedient groom, Miranda will stay beside Mercy since she's the best lady. And this time Mira, look out for how she acts, on texts, phone calls, or talking to Adam. Right, and if she runs somewhere alone, call me. Baby and I will be trying to instigate a fight to occur between them, Adam isn't stupid, but having something against someone will reduce their value in one's eyes, so if we do get Adam to fire at Mercy to the point she snaps, I'm confident in her helping to stop the wedding." 


 They all seemed stunned, till John opened his mouth for something stupid “baby?” He was ignored.


 “Hold on, you said that the chances of Mercy going against Adam is low, how are you going to accomplish that?” “That’s where John and Emmanuel come in, they focus on troubling Adam to annoyance, and it’s possible that Adam shoots them, but as long as they don't actually let him know it's them, they're good. My baby and I will pour hot oil into the matter on both Adam and Mercy's side, and baby will continue to trouble Mercy, but, on the fact of how Adam is treating her.

As long as we all do our jobs right, we should get Mercy in cahoots with us, then everything else is simple." 


 I yawned softly as I finished speaking and leaned even more into Quinn if that were possible. It was at this moment that Mercy returned “Adam is coming to stay with us till Sam and I get married.” She simply announced, dragged Sam and left.

0