Talk
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Quinn's pov 


 With Mercy leaving, one could totally sense the change in aura among the crowd.


 “Don’t just stay there like nervous idiots, Adam should be here by dinner time, we all know our mission, so get to it. And Miranda, why aren't you with Mercy" Winnie being in charge was an amusing scene to see.


 “Oh, right!!” She exclaimed, got up and briefly hugged Diana, before saying to her “make sure you're careful around Adam, he's a bastard.” Then left.


 Winnie, Diana, John, Emmanuel and I were the ones remaining, we simply stared at each other before they all proceeded to engage in their phones, due to the fact that our missions wasn't till dinner.


 I simply securely held Winnie to me and obviously closed my eyes once I saw her chatting with mark, her useless boyfriend in my books.


 “Um, can we talk Quinn?” I looked up at Diana who was now standing in front of me. ‘Like, I really don’t.’ “Baby, can I go?” I put the choice in Winnie hands as I looked down at her with serious eyes 'please don't play with me right now' I sadly knew what she was going to say when her eyes sparked that annoying mischievous glint "of course, don't take long." I nodded, doing well to mask my annoyance as I untangled myself from Winnie.


 I indicated for Diana to lead the way, we soon ended up in the kitchen, I leaned backwards into the counter with arms crossed as I stared at her as she unclenched and clenched her fist while breathing deeply.


 She continued for a minute before it seems like she got her head set.


 “You know, after you left. I had a really hard time coping, I had cut all contact with success because I thought she betrayed me. My heart hurt then, it still hurts now (smiles sadly) it was only later I realized that you also betrayed me, you fucked her, the next day after you fucking fucked me. Why?" 


 My gaze was blank as I looked at her hurt expression “is that what you want to talk about?” I questioned blankly as I wished I didn't have to go through this, I'll probably be too hard on her.


 “Yes. I want to know why you did it." I nodded slowly and pushed away from the counter, stood in front of her and looked down at her before slowly circling around her.


 “Fine, but answer me this first. Why is it that when I, your girlfriend then, came to surprise you, my girlfriend then, I found your best friend, naked, in a damn sultry pose on your bed." Her face froze, her teeth clenched


 " I- " I didn't let her talk "do you know the weird thing then, I was drunk, so my intent to visit you was spontaneous, so she couldn't have known I'd be there and planned to seduce me." At this point, she was shaking “oh, you should have seen the surprise when we saw each other. She totally naked looking like she wants to get fucked, hard. And me, a drunk mess, looking for her girlfriend." 


 At this point, tears were flowing out of her eyes, I didn't care.


 “‘Want to fuck' those were the words she uttered after she got over her surprise. If you remember, a drunk Quinn is simply a do now think later person, so we fucked, we fucked so hard you caught us in the act. Do you remember what you did then?"


 At this point she was quietly sobbing, which was annoying me. “You slapped me, no problem with that, I was caught cheating, a slap is normal, but damn, do you remember the way you looked at success, it was a ‘I thought you only loved me look’ (she shook her head hard at this point) I was drunk, so I couldn't process anything, I broke up with you after I processed everything. Do you know what was my conclusion, you loved success, wanted to be with her, but because her family is poor, when I asked you out, you accepted, and while we dated, you made success your mistress.

Now, I don't know if you two were fucking before we dated, but don't fucking come in front of me all victim mode, when you used me Diana." 


 I concluded as I leaned back into the counter again, it took a while for her to compose herself while I yawned lazily.


 “Ok. Success and I only started our flings when we started dating, but I swear I had ended it before we made love, that's why she was naked in my room, trying to seduce me and since you entered, she decided to make me feel the pain I made her feel, but I swear Quinn, I love you. I love you so much seeing you with Winnie is disgusting, I love you so much that I wished I never cheated on you with success at all." 


 She moved way too close to me and gently held my cheeks, she leaned in like she was about to kiss me as I swiftly got away from her, a disgusting shiver running down my spine as I scolded "firstly, don't ever try that shit again, I have a girlfriend and hope she doesn't hit your ass when I tell her this. Secondly we never made love, we fucked. I never loved you. And thirdly, despite the fact that you didn't apologize for cheating on me even though I did, I want to say thank you, for helping me leave the useless relationship we had, and I forgive you." 


 I didn't even wait for her to say shit, I just turned around and left, I didn't go back out, I went straight to my room, and like I thought, Winnie was there, on her phone.


 My entrance immediately got her to drop it as she opened her arms for me to come. I chuckled softly as I got on the bed, wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck.


 A sigh of content escaped my lips as Winnie laughs softly as her fingers gently traced my back “are you going to sleep again.” She didn't ask, she stated with amusement “wake me when it's dinner" I mumbled out as drowsiness took me ' she's starting to feel like a variable. '

1