Dinner
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Winnie's pov


 If I said I wasn't curious about what went down, I'd be lying, would I ask, obviously. But, she's currently sleeping, so that much isn't available currently.


 ‘Fuck I'm starving, can dinner be made any sooner' and like magic, John knocked gently before peeping his head in.


 He firstly looked at his sister who was cuddling me, then proceeded to say "he's here, and dinner is ready, come down.” He flew off.


 I chuckled in amusement as I gently moved Quinn's dreads out of her face. I softly caressed her cheek, then pinched it, that inevitably caused her to jump away from me, she held her cheek as she glared at me


"I was expecting my girlfriend to wake me up lovingly" she looked so cute with her upset pout I couldn't help but laugh at her face "well, you forgot your girlfriend goes by the name Winnie" I countered with my arms crossed smugly


 “Did you have to pinch my cheeks of all places, I depend on my face to get women.” She sighed out “Oh, I didn't realize you were still planning on getting women, when you had a girlfriend” 


My neutral tone made her froze as she sputtered out “I... I mean... I. It's a joke obviously, I'll go wash up." 


 A teasing smile stayed on my face till she entered the bathroom, it abruptly disappeared as a confused frown appeared in its stead 'why the fuck did that anger me so much' my hands tightly clenched into a fist as I growled softly.


 I looked at the bathroom where she was as the feeling of loss and confusion overcame me 'I wished Mark was here.' I concluded 


...............................................


 Quinn's pov


 It took us five minutes to wash up and got down, my parents decided to eat in their room after some convincing by Sam, and after some tweaking done by Sam, the seating position were Sam at the head of the table, next were Miranda and Mercy facing each other.


 Mercy was at his right, Miranda to his left. Adam ended up sitting beside Mercy with John facing him, Emmanuel was sitting beside Adam while facing Quinn. While I was sitting beside Winnie, while facing Diana. 


Obviously I would sit beside my girlfriend. ‘Pretend anyway’


 After everyone is sat, dinner was served and we all started eating.

“So Adam, do you know that this is the first time I've seen the brother of the bride coming to stay in her in-laws place, before the wedding.” I started with a smile as I took a piece of fish.


 My sentence let the others know that the plan begins now “if you don't talk Quinn, nobody would mind. " Mercy glared at me hard. ‘Like that would make me stop ' I thought happily.


 “I think I would mind if my girlfriend doesn't talk Mercy" and there goes the award winning actress Winnie with her your opinion doesn't matter attitude.


 “Ok guys calm down.” We all stared at Adam who did not seem to be fazed, but his eyes burned. ‘Nigerian men and their sexist attitude will never seem to faze me’ 


 “The reason I came is so I can supervise all of you to make sure you all don't try anything stupid.” As he said, he brought a desert eagle and placed it on the table as he continued eating.


 The table became silent as everyone seemed to be at a loss on what to do, ' why does she look like she wants to melt the gun ' I thought with confusion as finally " that is hot " Diana said seductively as Adam went red in his fair face as his eyes stopped at her boobs


 “Oh, you like guns.” He said cockily as he twirled the gun in his finger “I like big guns” 


 A shiver abruptly went up my spine as I shivered and Winnie scoffed, not because of what she said, but because she stared at me when she said that.


Our cover wasn't blown cause Adam just stopped staring at her boobs and finally looked at her face with a ' that looks so disgusting ' I thought as he stared at her with a lusty grin.


 “I can show you a bigger gun if you want “. 


 God. When I say it took all I had to not puke or laugh, you wouldn't believe me. “Please, stop bragging to my sister about what you don't have" "yeah, it's disgusting enough that you think your dick is bigger than a desert eagle " ' what are these two idiots doing, they're not being anonymous, do they want to fucking get shot. '

0