Idiots
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Winnie's pov 


 I stared in confusion at Emmanuel and John. Scratch that, every one stared at them in confusion, well not everyone.


 Adam looked at them with amusement, and Quinn looked like she wants to slap some sense into them.


 “And how would you know my I don’t have a gun bigger than a desert eagle?” It confused me as to why he was entertaining them.


 I glanced at Quinn to see her expression totally blank “really, you must be extremely self-absorbed if you think a Hu - man like you has a dick bigger than that" John said mockingly 


 He smirked, he wasn't angry, he looked like he was looking at two pests that weren't mothered enough.


 "Do you think an rifle is smaller than a desert eagle?” 

That shut them up.


 ‘He’s really not stupid. ' 


 John and Emmanuel had their mouth opened as they tried to understand what just happened, Diana actually giggled and Adam turned to wink at her, a wink she returned.


 Sam and Miranda subtly glanced at each other worried, I looked at Quinn, and all she was doing was silently eating her meal, I couldn't read her, but I knew those two were in trouble.


 “You were talking about a gun?” Emmanuel questions with confusion “but you said a gun..." He didn't finish his sentence.


 “It’s good that you seem to have gotten your mind back, I mean how much of a faggot must you be to be thinking about my dick.” 


 Emmanuel, John, Diana, and for some reason Mercy, all their faces morphed into anger.


 I was sure at this point Quinn will do something, but no. She was just sitting there, eating quietly with a blank face.


 “Firstly, we're not gay, secondly, that word is extremely offensive, thirdly, love is love and lastly, maybe you're just a self-conscious asshole who lifts himself up by degrading others.” 


 ‘Damn ' I was shocked as John smashed Adam, it was also then that I realized why Quinn was silent, my baby was worried for these idiotic duo.


 My left hand softly landed on Quinn's leg, sadly, she didn't react.


 Adam was mad, he was angry, the boys still didn't know what was going to happen, and Quinn wasn't responding to me.


 “Maybe you'll rethink that faggot lifestyle when you're in jail for fourteen years, that shit is a fucking sin.” ‘Jail? '


 Was I confused, yes.

 Was I worried, with annoyance, yes.


 “At least we're hot on gay standards, unlike what your two inch penis can give a woman, much less bag a man. Homophobic tiny dick motherfucker. " 


 It happened way too fast as suddenly Adam was aiming the gun straight at john, we all got up in shock and worry as John simply sat and glared at Adam, and he just had to worsen the situation.


 “Come on shoot. Remove a major competition for women who would want some actual dick. If I were you, I'd pray to be gay, so I could be fucked really good. " 


 He cocked the gun and was about to press the trigger, I was thinking of what to do before I suddenly remembered Quinn.


 The worry left me like air leaves a pooped balloon, and on point, Quinn appeared beside Adam and placed her hand on his shoulder.


 “I would remove the gun from my brother's face if I were you Adam.” Her voice was cold.


 I'd never seen her this cold since I knew her, it amazed me.


 “Why don't you go sit back down, you wouldn't want me blowing up your pretty face up, would you?” 


 “You wouldn't want the media and police snooping around when they find out one of your In-laws is dead, would you? Don’t forget my house has CCTV footage Adam. " 


 He went silent but he didn't put away the gun “I’ll make sure their idiotic teenage brains don't pull this stunt again, but I tell you, shooting my brother in my presence will end up badly for you.”


 He lowered his hand, “if they pull up this shit, a bullet will go in their heads.” Then he proceeded to walk off, but not before dragging Mercy by the wrist, hard.


 I frowned at that, before turning to Quinn, she didn't do anything at first, but with the way everyone was still standing and looking at her with worry, and how John slowly got up, I knew something was going to happen.


 She turned and looked at John sternly, it was scary, she proceeded to walk round the table and on reaching him * ta!! * I flinched as she slapped him hard * ta!! * I turned my gaze across from me to see Emmanuel holding his cheek with Miranda glaring at him.


 I swiftly turned beside me as Quinn said “who told you to execute such an idiotic plan, do you want to fucking get killed?” She all but whispered. Quinn was angry, very angry, and fuck why did I find it hot.

0