Mercy’s tears
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


(From now till I say so, all Quinn's pov)


 I woke up to an empty bed, it bummed me out. As I got out of the bed, Winnie came in with a glass of orange juice, my heart literally melted at how she always does that.


 “Drink up and go check on Mercy" I took the glass and downed it in one gulp.


 “Why, what happened?”


 I asked as I got up, Winnie smoothly handed me my shirt, " Miranda, she says ' she looks like one of those times when she's in pain but shuts out everyone ' she's not even helping out on the marriage plans, everyone is worried, apart from Adam obviously, he is probably the cause. " 


 My mind caught something else “did Adam come near you.” I placed my hands on her shoulders as my eyes swiftly got cold.


 Relief flooded me as she gave me a warm smile “no. Diana has him wrapped around her fingers.” ‘I’m not sure about that.’ 


 “Ok, I'll go check up on her, you're not to leave this room Winnie, that's a damn order" she smoothly hit me gently at the back of my head and pushed me out.


 I stayed at the door till I heard it click. I took a deep breath and walked towards mercy's room.


 Once there, I nodded and waited for a minute, when she didn't open, I twisted the door knob ' she didn't lock it ' I thought with worry.


 I helped myself inside


It was pitch black, I walked towards the switch and light shined in the room.


 “What are you doing?” I questioned with curiosity as I stared at Mercy sitting up on her bed, back resting on the bedpost as she looked at me with anger.


 “It’s all your fault.” She stated calmly then laughed shortly in a self-depreciating laugh.


‘She seems broken.' I didn't reply, I simply stood and stared at her.


 “If you and your stupid brothers didn't do what you did, it wouldn't have happened, he made me look.” 


 Tears gushed out of her eyes nonstop, it was like the tears were trapped in there for weeks.


 “Why can't you just let this wedding happen obediently, why did you have to meddle.” 


* Sigh * “you know why I have to meddle, you two will be trapped in a loveless marriage, and you will suffer the most. I see you as an elder sister, so it's my duty to make sure none of you suffer. " 


She burst out laughing, it was sad to look at with tears flowing out of her eyes.


 “Well, you failed terribly at your job, didn't you? Your elder sister is in pain and nothing you can do about it. " 


 I walked towards her, I stopped by the bed, before proceeding to climb in.


 She didn't even look at me, she simply stared at the door in tears 


 “The reason you're in pain is because you aren't telling me what Adam is holding that is making you marry Sam. The thought disgusts me sadly. " 


 She said nothing, I sat there with her for two hours, her tears already dried, she looked tired, exhausted and like she wanted to give up.


 “If I tell you, please help.” “It’s my duty as your younger sister.” She sniffles as she pulled into my arms weakly. My arms wrapped around her softly as she told me everything, what Adam had on her and the real purpose of the marriage.

When I say I'm flabbergasted, I mean it, my whole being turned cold ' that psycho. '

0