Truth
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


 After I successfully put Mercy to sleep, I walked straight to my room, called Winnie through the phone for her to open the door.


Once I got in, I waited for her to close the door while being restless, the moment the door was closed, I didn't even wait for her to turn around, my arms instantly wrapped around her waist and buried my face in her neck.


Her scent instantly calmed me down, she gently held my arms as she easily led us towards a chair and made me sit.


 I sat, instantly she was on my lap, my arms never left my waist, and my face didn't leave her neck.


 She let silence overtake us for three minutes.


 “What happened?” Her tone held worry, and that's what I felt, I can't imagine going through what she's going through, I'd run mad.


Flashback


 “They approached my family when I was five, they said they wanted to use our business to sell their goods ". “Goods?” I questioned 


 “Drugs and guns " my mouth opened at the revelation ' guns for sale in Nigeria? That's bad ' " my family, because of the money that they would earn, which was weekly, agreed. A month ago, they contacted us again.

They wanted us to make an occasion in which majority of Nigeria's successful business men and politicians will attend. " 


 I looked at her, her eyes were drowsy, I softly tapped her back, bringing her awake “the occasion had to be a joyful one, where everyone can have fun. Adam suggested a wedding." I nodded my head in thought ' a wedding is a perfect place to get those people with their guards down.’ “As they weren't Nigerians, they didn't understand how a wedding could help till Adam explained it to them. They were all for it, till they told us that they wanted us to set up a bomb, not a destructive bomb, a mind control bomb. " 


 Shock filled me at the thought of so many important people becoming puppet to an organization, my country will be fucking damned.


 “My parents at first refused, but due to the amount of money that they were planning on giving us, Adam convinced them. But I wasn't into it. " 


Her voice saddened at this point as I held her even tightly and comforting.


 " He had Rachel kidnapped when I was going to propose to her, he showed me a video of five guys taking off her clothes and said if I didn't listen to him, she'd be raped. " 


 Tears left her eyes again at this point, but she continued “he then told me to drug Adam and have sex with him, I drugged him, but I didn't have sex with I, I couldn't betray Miranda like that, you know I fucking love her.

But for neither Sam nor Adam to suspect we didn't have sex, I gave his a sex drug, he masturbated it out. I wasn't there, and I sent Adam a picture of a sex filled room. " 


 She stopped crying and yawned softly, I knew she wanted to sleep, so I quickly asked “the video he showed you, did it seem like he took it from his phone.” She nodded.


Flashback over


“That bastard!!” An angry Winnie on my lap squeezed my hands tightly “what is the plan now though?” She mummers out as she leaned back into me, “change of plans.” 


“Details.” “We rescue Rachel, and let the wedding happen, but with a special guest.” 


 “How are we going to find Rachel?” “You know how, baby.” Winnie groaned in annoyance “please don't say it's her.” “Ok, I won't say it's her.” “Asshole" she mummers "be happy I love you though.” My heart stopped and I replied while keeping my voice still “I love you too, baby.” ‘You have no idea how much. '

0