Change of plans
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It took a while, but Winnie and I finally separated, upon the separation, I took my phone and dialed a number, it rang twice, before she picked up.


“Yo Tina, are you free?” A sultry voice floated from the device “I’m always free for you baby.” Winnie literally visibly growled “do not call her that Tina" a pause occurred before a sigh came through.


“Fine. What do you need me for Quinn?" I smiled gently as Winnie handed me her phone “if I gave you a number, you would be able to find out the locations the sim has been, right?” I questioned “you know that already Quinn, you couldn't hide from me.” I laughed softly at the memory “yeah. Help me make a map with the places this number has been +234 91*******4. I'll be extremely grateful if I could get it back today." She went silent, soon the click of a keyboard was heard "easy enough, but you know my price right?” 


 I was about to reply before Winnie beat me to it “she’s not fucking you Tina" " hmm, I'll accept cash then, sigh.” 


 She cut the call

I turned to look at Winnie who had a raised eyebrow, as if daring me to say something stupid.


 I chuckled and went into the bathroom to have a bath, I comfortably dressed up in black joggers and red shirt.


 “So what's our next plan" Winnie asked as I dug into the food brought for me. “We wait”


 Her face scrunched up “aren’t we going to tell the others. I mean we now have to rescue Rachel for her safety and give Mercy peace of mind. And I know you plan on still getting Adam's phone, I mean how else would the authorities believe you and come. " 


 I smiled as I finished eating, I'm a fast eater. “I have other ways, but yes, getting his phone will be the best method.” 


 “How are we getting it?” Winnie pressed on as I ruffled her hair “let’s save Rachel first, yeah. Then we'll have Tina hack his phone which I'm sure will have records of their illegal business, as stupid as that sounds and most likely chat records of the bomb. Is that clear?" I smiled as she nodded.


 “Wait , if he takes his phone everywhere, can't we just use the map Tina would provide to search for the drugs and weapons warehouse, and figure where the puppet bomb is being kept, if they've brought it into the country, records of sale will definitely be in those warehouses, and signatures will also be there. " 


 My eyes glinted at her words “you do know that his phone is still needed for his chat records, right? " 


 She grinned “it won't be that important if we get the documents with his records” “till we get shot Winnie. There's a lot of risks to your plan, so let's do this, we'll scope out what seems to be the warehouses, hope Rachel isn't been kept in them , hack his phone and confirm the location cause I'm not letting you go anywhere near danger, send all records and locations to the authorities, put them on standby and during the wedding, figure out the location of the bomb and those organization people, catch them, raid the warehouses, Adam and his family goes to jail for selling drugs and guns, the wedding is stopped and we can finally go back and you get to see Mark again." I hated saying the last part, but it had to be said.


 It confused me when she didn't react to his name “I can go with that plan, and I broke up with mark.” 


 My head exploded as she just dropped a bomb on me “what?”

0