Location
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quinn's pov

I stared at her in confusion before choosing to let it go.

 "So, what did you find?" She held up a hand that meant to hold on. I simply shrugged and watched her compile the results.

 "Well, there are tons of hotels with tall trees all over Nigeria. Just in Abuja, the hotels he has gone to with tall trees according to the map are five, all of varying numbers. " 

I took in her words before proceeding to check the images she was showing me out.

 I dialed Tina's number and as it connected, a loud moan came through.

∆∆∆

I palmed my face in annoyance as Winnie chuckles with mirth.

 " I'll have to ask you to postpone your sex Tina" I stated in all seriousness.

"Girl, she's an amazing eater, why did you have to call now. We'll continue later baby.

How may I help you Quinn"

 My eyes twitched at her sarcastic words before brushing it off " I need you to check if that number I sent you went to any of the five hotels on the list Winnie sent you. Time it around twelve pm to five pm. I need the exact time he entered and exited. " 

She mumbled something in Spanish as she cut the call.

∆∆∆

 "What if the hotel he went to isn't in Abuja?" I went silent at Winnie's question.

I didn't want to admit it, but if I don't find Rachel, Mercy won't be able to continue, not after what Adam showed her.

 "I hope it doesn't come to that, more worse if he had her transferred." 

 I stared at Winnie in confusion as she slapped my shoulder "don't jinx it." I smiled and nodded

* Ring!! *

 ∆∆∆

"Tina." I said, the scratchy voice of Tina floated through "hmm, your guy entered only one hotel on the twenty sixth timeframe, exactly at one and left at three. And so you won't call me back, I did some hacking on the hotel's guest list, your guy rented a room for one month, I know that because he used his name. The name of the hotel is... Bo.. b

Bolingo hotel. Quinn, please try not to call me again today. " 

∆∆∆

 "Bolingo hotel has a number of one entry. The bastard didn't even check on the person he kidnapped" Winnie said with anger, but, relief could be sensed in her voice.

 "She didn't tell us the room number though." She complained with mischief, and before she could suggest to call her to mess with her.

* Ping *

Tina - room 59, tell Winnie not to try and mess with me.

 I showed her the text message and she pouted.

 I geared the car out of the parking lot and on the road, relief all over me now that our location is confirmed. 

 "So, we're going to get her, now?"

"Yep." "Just the two of us?" "Yes"

"And the people there with her?" '' Don't worry, nothing will happen to us." "I believe you" I smiled warmly as I ruffled her hair. " I know. "

0