Rescue mission
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I parked the car into the parking lot of the hotel. We both alighted the vehicle and went into the hotel, towards the front desk. 

 The man smiled at us warmly as we approached “welcome to Bolingo hotel, how may I help you.” 

 Winnie immediately got into character “well, I need a room. How much does it cost to rent a room?” 

 I inwardly smiled as she pressed her phone, only giving him half her attention.

 

 We successfully got through that and got room 55.

 Once we were inside the room, Winnie stared at me, question all over her eyes. 

 “How do we get her Quinn?” A smile crawled its way onto my face as I dangled our room key in front of her eyes “I break in baby.” 

 “I’m not coming with you?” She frowned with confusion as I shook my head and walked towards her while gently holding her shoulders “I need you, who's a gorgeous American foreigner, to drag some idiotic bastards out of the room, while I break in.” 

 Worry filled her features “what if they leave someone behind?” “I’ll handle it. ". 

 

She stared at me, hard, but agreed with the plan anyway “be in a public place, in case they try anything and if they are getting out of hand, text me, even if you think I've not gotten her yet.” 

After some planning and preparations, we left the room.

 I rested on the wall beside room fifty seven and acted like I was on my phone as Winnie went and knocked on the door.

 She knocked trice before the door was opened abruptly, I couldn't see their expressions but their voice was really loud.

 “Hold on, I'll call my boys.” That was the voice of the guy that opened the door. Winnie looked at me and gave me two thumbs up.

 I was worried, but my worry would have to be held in for now.

 In a minute’s time, the door opened and five men walked out, I stayed put till they got in the elevator, my breathing not helping in keeping me less worried.

 I stood in front of the door as I brought out two hairpin and got to work, it wasn't that hard to unlock, and after a minute, a click sounded and a smile blossomed on my face.

 I opened the door gently and quietly walked in. The scene I witnessed as I stepped in made me wish I could burn this place to the ground.

 On the bed, a naked dark skinned woman was laying, her whole body covered in semen, like they just recently had their way with her.

 I walked closer and frowned as her whole body was covered in bruises and scars.

 My nose scrunched as the vile smell of semen assaulted my nostrils, I leaned into her to check her breath, it was faint.

 ‘Mercy will be heartbroken, she, is most likely traumatized. ' 

 My eyes glinted as I heard the sound of a running shower as my hand went into my jacket, I walked towards the direction of the sound, and quietly opened the door and walked in.

 A man could be seen under the shower, his back was behind me as he washed his penis.

 I didn't say a word, I simply brought out the gun in my jacket and shot his head.

 It exploded as blood and brain pus decorated the bathroom, it landed on my face as I scrunched it in disgust.

 After washing my face and keeping the gun, I went to the wardrobe and brought out a boxer, a t shirt and pants.

 I went back to Rachel and softly tapped her on the face.

* Ah!! * A weak shout escaped her lips as she tried to move her body away from me. She didn't open her eyes, but she tried to evade me.

 ‘I get you're traumatized, but what you're doing is useless.' " get up. We have to get you out of here. " 

 Upon hearing my voice, she stopped moving and with caution opened her eyes.

 Her eyes shone with clarity as she whispered in a dry and itchy voice “you’re Quinn. Did Mercy send you? " 

I didn't reply, I simply handed her the clothes and a towel “get yourself cleaned up and dressed, we have to get out of here.”

 She nodded weakly and tried to sit up, keyword tried, her body seemed to be too weak to function.

 ‘For the love of women!! '

0