The end of my 999th loop
48 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, my 999th loop was over. 

I blinked my eyes open hoping I would adjust to some light like before. Nothing. I was in a dark space where no light escaped to illuminate nothing, I was in pure darkness. There was no greeting from my knights, nothing. "I guess this is the end." I said with a sigh escaping my mouth.

Destiny..a thing i was basically a puppet to, I was trapped in that world for countless of times, after one mistake of becoming a villain. I was slaughtered by Ozzy and rewaked back in bed as Alora. At the time I thought it was a blessing, a gift, a second try but every time I tried to change my fate I always ended up doing the same thing and getting myself and the people I loved killed. 

Over and over I had to watch them die by Ozzy or others' hands and again, I had to go through the whole process of watching them die over again when my loop came to an end. And never once have I not tried to be a good person and try to stop my empire's downfall. In the Arcane Sanctum of Spirit Warfare college, In war, when i was on the throne i tried every possible thing, but the same outcome awaited me. 

My empire's downfall..

 At times I wanted to give up but my family and people I cared about always rang in my head and were embedded in my soul, and I didn't stop trying. "But now I guess after all the trying, they still died and I am finally dead myself." My voice was low and echoed a bit in the dark space which consumed my vision. 

"Sorry to say but this is not the end." A voice light to the air but heavy on the chest. 

I turned around trying to find where the sound was coming from but only darkness met my eyes. "What a pitiful poor soul." It sounded amused rather than someone who pitied someone.

The space gradually changed without warning, it was slowly becoming brighter and brighter until I squinted my eyes in a large white box. Every corner had light, nowhere had a single shadow. "Do you know what the book of fate is?"Its inquiry was met with silence, the weight of its uncertainty hanging heavily in the air.

"I guess that's a no," it said with a wistful sigh. "The book of fate is where the fate of some is written down as soon as they are born." 

I was confused but my gut was telling me to listen intently so I did, every word. "But my poor child you are an unfortunate creature. You are what we call the beacon of destinies the mark you left on the world was so huge it became a beginning of new destinies formed by your downfall."

"What do you mean?" My voice hinted with a tinge of curiosity even though I'm listening to a thing I can't see.

"As you know there is a point in history which forms the base of the world." She continued her voice still holding that amusing tone.

"Kinda like when the Aveina blurred the line between Astralum and the human realm. Right?" I suggested it as if I were in History of Spirit Warfare class.

"Yes, that was a main event but yours was different, when you defy the laws of fate you were automatically written down in the book of fate as the Beacon of all destinies." She sighs and continues. "Which made it far more than a historical event and it altered the course of time itself and it trapped you in a loop constantly reliving the years leading up to the time you changed your fate." 

I had to take in a deep breath after hearing I literally changed my whole fate. "Where is this going?" I stammered over some of my words. 

"I want to make you a deal." It finally appeared before me, a cloaked something. There's a black hole where it's face was supposed to be and there were no limbs anywhere showing, no arms, no legs, no face.

4